collapse

Author Topic: Age of Redemption 2015 v1.3 LAUNCHED  (Read 10196 times)

Offline Acleacius

• Antediluvian
Re: Age of Redemption 2015 v1.3 LAUNCHED
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 10:58:15 PM »
Is there anyway to have the  normal party NPCs, with multiplayer? I get the cutscene with Wilhelm the first time to go to Garinol's hideout, but he doesn't seem to join the party.

I've sort of given up on Single Player, since I can't figure out why my Humanity isn't increasing normally with Humane acts.

Thanks for any help.

Doh, now I had to go back to Single Player because I can't figure out how to get the normal NPC Group members to join, I.e. Wilhelm, Serena... etc.

I'm having extremely frustrating time in London. I went through about 10 blood bags with Pink before I realized there is some bug. Pink was in a near constant stat of Frenzy the whole time, with very low blood levels and would not auto add any. When I tried to give him a bag, it immediately burned off. I checked once again to make sure the AoR configuration settings had been unchecked. It was during battle so I thought he was casting disciplines, but then realized he wasn't doing anything and the blood was making a sound effect and just burning off for no reason!  :facepalm:

Secondly something very strange is happening with the Ghosts, I can't target them 50% of the time. It's so odd, for example I have a summoned hound and a ghost was chasing him around. So I was chasing the ghost trying to target him, but my I couldn't and it kept causing me to run to places I never intended.

Even though I've turned off several AoR changes before I started my game, they still seem to be active. That would explain many of the issues I've been having. One example, I have Vanilla Discipline checked but frenzy is breaking NPCs and summoned Obfuscate. I hate to turn on Vanilla Damage calculations but am willing to try it. Wonder if it's causing the Fire Storm issues.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 11:29:05 AM by Acleacius »
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Offline WhiteRussian

• Society of Leopold
  • Methuselah
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 03:10:16 AM »
Will this patch work with the newly released Steam version?
If you love something let it go. If it doesn't return, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Signothorn

• God Hates Fangs
  • Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 06:33:02 PM »

It should work for everyone except Bills fans  :thanku:

Offline WhiteRussian

• Society of Leopold
  • Methuselah
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 08:46:44 PM »

It should work for everyone except Bills fans  :thanku:

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
If you love something let it go. If it doesn't return, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Raving_Neonate

• Rave.Period.
  • Antediluvian
  • Raving somewhere....
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2017, 08:01:52 PM »
Well, for me it's bound to work on either the boxed original or GOG version. ;) Maybe the GOG solutions is a good one, since it is also dirt cheap.
Me: "I love lollipops!"
WoD ST: "We don't allow lollipops, because we are too dark!"