collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Who awoke Christof?  (Read 4528 times)

Offline Raving_Neonate

• Rave.Period.
  • Methuselah
  • Raving somewhere....
Re: Who awoke Christof?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 11:46:54 AM »
I think that it's Anezka. In the Cathedral of Flesh in NY, you can listen to her "interactive diary" (scares me a bit though) saying that she tried to stop/curtail Vukodlak's power. Maybe that's the reason (her efforts to fight Vukodlak's influence) for awakening Christoff out of torpor. 
Me: "I love lollipops!"
WoD ST: "We don't allow lollipops, because we are too dark!"

Offline Acleacius

• Antediluvian
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 04:27:32 AM »
Anezka

It's absolutely her voice. While it's been a couple of months, since I've played, she was no ordinary ghoul. She constantly talked about gaining more and more power until she had even taken all of Libussa's. Iirc, Vukodlak even confirmed she was no mere ghoul. He had given her special power to watch and protect him. Vukodlak fancied himself the killer of Antediluvians, maybe he intended to even go after Caine. She had probably been given the ability to directly channel a few select powers. Someone clearly gave her the power either God, Caine or Vukodlak.
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Offline Rubinia

• Ancillus
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 01:54:34 PM »
I'm pretty bad with recognising voices, so I can't tell by ear.
But at the end of the game there is something that implies it was... Libussa. She says to Christoff that she had a crush on him and that she kept watching over him in his sleep.
Before that, to gain his trust, she claims that Aneska have said he should follow her - if there is hope beyond hope.
And from Wall of Memories (with strange slug-like Aneska heads) we learn that Aneska pitied Libussa. I guess the both might have been a kind of friends, allies. Or at least home kin. The both were ghouls, which makes them simmilar to servants in human terms, and it's imposibble they don't get to know each other during all these years. So, maybe Libussa (since discarded by Vukodlac) became close to heart with Aneska and with mutual understanding and lacking loyalty to her former master. That's why she helped.
"Having created something so extraordinary one would die happy, if one died."

"One is the path of a man, straight and plain: the never ending Crossroads."

* Game Files