collapse

Author Topic: What did you find the hardest part of the game?  (Read 504 times)

Offline Charity322

• Fledgling
What did you find the hardest part of the game?
« on: April 15, 2019, 07:57:18 AM »
I'm curious.

For me it was the Teutonic Knight base. I was so weak that I had to kill them one by one and even then it was only luck if I got the first hits in. So many reloads; it was driving me insane. At one point I was down to Erik and Serena, with no way to resurrect Christof and Wilhem, and every fight slaughtered us. Couldn't get my gear back, because there were 5 knights in the room with it who annihilated us if we tried, so we were half naked as well. Took me several hours to get past one floor. DX Not counting the copious bugs where someone got stuck in a corner or at the bottom of the stairs.

Offline Shapeshifter878

• Uploaders
  • Fledgling
Re: What did you find the hardest part of the game?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 12:40:02 PM »
The werewolf outside Tower of London. Had so much trouble on the first playthrough that my only solution was to use Celerity and run away. Not very brave, but at least I lived to see another night :D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:42:36 PM by Shapeshifter878 »

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:31:29 AM »
The werewolf outside Tower of London. Had so much trouble on the first playthrough that my only solution was to use Celerity and run away. Not very brave, but at least I lived to see another night :D

Glad I'm not alone.  :)

Offline Mort

• mgust35
  • Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 11:58:37 PM »
Mercurio pre 1.1 patch.  One Plague Wind and you were in a bad way.
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."