collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Trouble Playing Online, please help!  (Read 223 times)

Offline Aria

• Fledgling
Trouble Playing Online, please help!
« on: October 09, 2020, 09:25:50 am »
Hey guys! I'm completely at a loss here as to what to do, so I thought this forum would be the best place for answers.

A couple of friends and I recently wanted to play Redemption online with each other using Radmin. I am using the steam version, and my other friends are using the GOG version. We originally had a few mods on like WhiteRabbit etc, but after deleting those because it didn't work, we just had AOR. Essentially, whenever we try to join a game one of us has created, it says that we can't connect. For anybody curious, it says specifically:
"could not open connection to host, game may have ended or network problems"
We were still able to connect to LAN lobby and chat with each other, but not join a game.
 Even my friends using the GOG version couldn't connect with each other, so we're unsure if it's steam/gog compatibility.

We aren't really sure what's causing this and we can't find much online. Any help is appreciated!! We really want to play this together, particularly the AOR things in multiplayer.

Thank you all for your time!  :azn:

Offline polvere

• Fledgling
Re: Trouble Playing Online, please help!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 02:45:00 pm »
You gotta look for those programs simulating a virtual LAN. I've been told Radmin or Zerotier is the way to go, I'm awaiting further info on a possible playin' group myself. I will let you know as soon as I get a reply, but if that doesn't lands, I will be glad to join your group if possible and find a solution.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 02:47:42 pm by polvere »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal