collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Tips, hints, anything to help a young Vampire  (Read 5681 times)

Offline [archive] Javokis

• Antediluvian
Re: Tips, hints, anything to help a young Vampire
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2005, 12:13:00 am »
                In Reply To #15

Hey... just remember: It was still ON TOPIC. LOL.

Better late than never, I always say.                        

-----signature-----
           "There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Offline [archive] jwburks

• Fledgling
Tips, hints, anything to help a young Vampire
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2005, 01:47:00 am »
                In Reply To #16

Rainmoon posted:

In Reply To #15

Hey... just remember: It was still ON TOPIC. LOL.

Better late than never, I always say.

Heh, yeah... it's on topic, plus it's close to x-mas, so merry x-mas to whoever started this thread :-D                        

Offline cocainite

• Fledgling
Re: Tips, hints, anything to help a young Vampire
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2022, 06:53:09 pm »
                In Reply To #5

THere's a bit more to Wits than that.

I explain the importance of Wits in my walkthrough:

<a class="BoardRowBLink" href="http://emod.vampirerp.com/guides.htm">http://emod.vampirerp.com/guides.htm</a>

Complete walkthrough. Posted 'almost' everywhere. hehe                        <p> </p>-----signature-----<div id="ctl00_ctl00_cphMain_cphMain_ccSkin_ctl00_ucBoardTopicView_ccSkin_ctl00_rptMessages_ctl05_ucMessageViewAlt_ccSkin_ctl00_ucBoardSignatureAlt_lnlSignatureText" class="SignatureText">           "There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo
    </div>
*casts awaken on thread; it slowly rises from its long torpor*

Does this walkthrough still exist somewhere? It's not archived on any of the usual archival sites.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal