* Notice

Important notice: From 20/12/2017 (after a server change) Microsoft had been blocking email from PlanetVampire.com. If you have a Hotmail, Outlook, or Live.com email address (or have been trying to message a member with such an email address) your messages might not have got through. You may also have been unable to receive password reset/activation emails. As of 31/01/2018: our server's new IP address, previously used by a spammer, has been unblocked. You may wish to try again if you have been having problems.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Barabus lines 22 and 23 hack skill requirement
« Last post by miracle.flame on January 31, 2018, 08:36:44 AM »
Oh, now I see that the character had hacking 8 so that should be definitely enough. Buggy.
« Last post by Wesp5 on January 31, 2018, 08:13:30 AM »
If yours has some requirement in between like Computer 5 then you need to figure out how did the file get there.

No, I restored the requirements to fix the issue that players may select the wrong answer if their hacking was too low...
« Last post by miracle.flame on January 31, 2018, 06:50:57 AM »
Trandyn, check your file Unofficial_Patch\dlg\chinatown\barabus.dlg line 22 should look exactly as shown in the first post. So without any requirements and should always appear. If yours has some requirement in between like Computer 5 then you need to figure out how did the file get there.
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 9.9 released!
« Last post by Stosh on January 31, 2018, 03:59:27 AM »
Yes. Over the years the 2 hour rule has served me well.
If I'm getting close I save and quit the game.
« Last post by Wesp5 on January 30, 2018, 10:22:01 PM »
I just did this mission. I lockpicked the room and talked to Barabas, when he said that we need to wipe the servers, I had only 1 option, the "I can barely type" one. My hacking is 8! Bug?

It works fine for me, the dlg should have given you the other line...
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Come into my parlour
« Last post by Wesp5 on January 30, 2018, 10:10:38 PM »
The key should spawn whereever you kill the Mandarin.
Bloodlines Tech Support / Come into my parlour
« Last post by Trandyn on January 30, 2018, 09:34:00 PM »
Is it normal that when the fire/gas tanks exploded and I escaped from the room, I had Celerity lvl 4 active, I killed the guards, fed on some random scientist NPC and Mandarin was still running down towards the end of the corridor, I slashed him up. I didn't notice a key dropping, maybe it was under the corpse and I missed it.

Reading here:
http://vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Come_Into_My_Parlor

I see he should have gone into that huge room and there would be a mini-boss battle with him, this is what happened on previous playthroughs over the years. Is it intended that I cut him up earlier? I am worried about whether he drops a key in that case or not. Because if a character can't lockpick the jail door, then (s)he's stuck?

« Last post by Trandyn on January 30, 2018, 09:26:28 PM »
I just did this mission. I lockpicked the room and talked to Barabas, when he said that we need to wipe the servers, I had only 1 option, the "I can barely type" one. My hacking is 8! Bug?

It's not a big deal, he took care of it just fine but it was weird. If there is no skill check then maybe the dialogue should say something like "You can take care of it." or something ...
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Light leather Dexterity bug?
« Last post by Wesp5 on January 30, 2018, 06:19:29 PM »
Obviously this is related to the Dex -1 effect of the clothes but is this bug known or fixable?

This is known but unfixable.
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 9.9 released!
« Last post by Wesp5 on January 30, 2018, 06:18:35 PM »
These could be random bugs from long playing sessions. Bloodlines is known to behave weird then, for example the infamous Skyeline Appartment chaos can happen!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]