Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Off Topic / Re: There is a Song/Video in Your Head...
« Last post by Signothorn on August 09, 2018, 03:49:24 PM »
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Is the masquerade doomed in the future?
« Last post by Signothorn on August 09, 2018, 03:40:38 PM »
I think vampires could also become slaves to the tech giants. They'll be kind of forced to become cypherpunks in many ways. With facial recognition tracking your every move in public, combined with phones being tracked by mac address, and it being nearly impossible to avoid Amazon, FB, Google ect from tracking all your activities via their various api calls, they'll be forced to not have much of an un-life, or do something socially drastic in the other direction. Otherwise there will soon be a specific profile on vampires like the rest of us, and an algorithm could be used by law enforcement and Society of Leopold to determine who may be vamps in their area based on habits and purchases.
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: UNcredited music on Bloodlines
« Last post by IanW on August 09, 2018, 02:22:52 PM »
Area\Santa_Monica\Ocean_House\Hauntedmusic.wav
   Goldfraps - Pilots

I think this was added in the Plus patch.

Area\Santa_Monica\Warehouse\Warehouse_Boss_Fight_Music.wav
   Tricky - Bad Dream

Hm. I don't recall hearing this in-game at all.

Classic World of Darkness / Re: Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition
« Last post by Gurkhal on August 09, 2018, 01:25:19 PM »
Is it just me, or is the new fluff much more useful in actual games as opposed to fluff cool to read about, but that has very limited use in actual games?

I mean that since total Elder control don't seem to be a thing anymore the players' actions may have some meanings and there's a point in doing stuff since it won't all just be manipulated for the benefit of some Elder.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Funny ideas for modding
« Last post by Wesp5 on August 09, 2018, 09:35:32 AM »
seen they share the same engine this bullet mode mod works in Vampire too XD

You already have Celerity for that :)!
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Bloodlines SDK
« Last post by Wesp5 on August 09, 2018, 09:34:22 AM »
One thing really useful would be a list of the content of each .vpk in a text form.

If you install the SDK it will extract everthing and then you can search all you want!
« Last post by Barabbah on August 09, 2018, 08:58:08 AM »
I have no idea how to do it!
« Last post by Malkav on August 09, 2018, 07:37:25 AM »
If you write one, I'm sure Wesp will publish it along with the patch extras. And of course give credit.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Funny ideas for modding
« Last post by Barabbah on August 09, 2018, 06:12:45 AM »
https://www.nexusmods.com/portal/mods/27

seen they share the same engine this bullet mode mod works in Vampire too XD
« Last post by Barabbah on August 09, 2018, 05:51:25 AM »
One thing really useful would be a list of the content of each .vpk in a text form. It's always painful searching for something without a proper searching mode (I couldn't find one in both the VPKTool and the Packfile Explorer)....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]