Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 10.0 released!
« Last post by Raving_Neonate on May 21, 2018, 02:38:29 PM »
When I began playing the newest 10.0 UP+ with a Ventrue, I get enormous amounts of delay between me clicking to continue when the tutorial instructions pop up and the window actually disappearing.

I never heard that before. Are you on Windows 10? Because this is known to have some input issues...

I know, it was really strange indeed: says "left click to continue" and then lag... the pop up remained frozen for the mentioned period about a minute.
Anyway, yes I am using Windows 10... so I guess that it is it then. I'll try compatibility modes, maybe it will work. Thx for the advice.
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Jack as a Sabbath
« Last post by Wesp5 on May 21, 2018, 02:34:43 PM »
Jack let himself be killed...

That's the problem right here. Jack would never do that, for whatever reason! Letting himself be killed without a fight...
« Last post by Wesp5 on May 21, 2018, 02:33:03 PM »
When I began playing the newest 10.0 UP+ with a Ventrue, I get enormous amounts of delay between me clicking to continue when the tutorial instructions pop up and the window actually disappearing.

I never heard that before. Are you on Windows 10? Because this is known to have some input issues...
« Last post by Raving_Neonate on May 21, 2018, 02:18:35 PM »
Haven't read the novel, so I skimmed over the wiki:

It is heavily implied in the novel Gehenna: The Final Night that Smiling Jack meets his Final Death. He is killed by a Nosferatu named Okulos who was disguised as a vampire named Samuel; Jack let himself be killed to ensure that the thin-blood movement he helped start and raise would continue to fulfill Gehenna.

Full article on the wiki, http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Smiling_Jack
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Favorite Quest and Why
« Last post by Raving_Neonate on May 21, 2018, 02:14:19 PM »
Something to read up then.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Armando_Rodriguez

I see that it had been updated since the release of Beckett's diary... appears that at least one more character shall make the cut.
« Last post by Raving_Neonate on May 21, 2018, 02:08:25 PM »
I feel awfully bad for posting an issue here with all the effort Wesp is putting in, seems ungrateful, but I need some advice.

When I began playing the newest 10.0 UP+ with a Ventrue, I get enormous amounts of delay between me clicking to continue when the tutorial instructions pop up and the window actually disappearing. The delay is sometimes almost a minute with me maniacally clicking to confirm. Since I play on a laptop, I thought that the touchpad interfered somehow so I disabled it, but still the problem persists - even if I use exclusively a touchpad and not a separate mouse, I get the delay.
I never reinstalled the game since the 9.3 patch so I haven't tried that, because I never missed a single UP so everything I did had been basically "patching" the patch up. I am using the original, disk-based, install of the game.

I am not a programmer or a computer whiz so I don't know if it is something with my system, any advice would be appreciated.
« Last post by Rubinia on May 21, 2018, 10:12:51 AM »
I see the idea is wholly uncanon :)

How exactly did Jack die?
« Last post by Wesp5 on May 21, 2018, 09:44:41 AM »
Post VMB (Gehenna) novels mention a Bruha Camerilla Primogen in LA named Nines.  (hmm)

:)
Bloodlines Modding / [18+!!!] Jeanette Voerman 2018 (3d Modelling)
« Last post by Akikosdream on May 21, 2018, 04:15:20 AM »

Me playing around in DAZ 3d for almost a year now.
One day I'll get the perfect Voerman Twins right.
Until then: Enjoy ;)
« Last post by Nanaloma on May 21, 2018, 04:02:32 AM »
Post VMB (Gehenna) novels mention a Bruha Camerilla Primogen in LA named Nines.  (hmm)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10