* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Bloodlines Modding / Re: HD textures - Overhaul project
« Last post by OmriKoresh on November 30, 2022, 09:23:28 am »
@Wesp5 only idiots walk around wearing sunglasses inside a room at night- you literally can't see.
it looks ridicules. so i made them into transparent glasses, @Barabbah yea i will go again and revise his face,

FYI in the game he looks OK i don't know why- i looked at the video today and i just had the same thought! before i saw your comments! that he doesn't look right. i think i removed too much of the shine in his eyewear. something is 100% not sitting right, but i am sure about the glasses. i also saw that with Gimble i fucked up his eyelids, i'll do another run eventually. there are bugs and there are mishaps and i'm sure once i'll wrap the main stuff i'll go again and add More textures until hopefully... really close to everything will be properly made. the AI textures are Large but the problem is their quality. it's bad and blurry. so it's really more about manually painting and remaking things, it takes time.

music changes and everything will be optional, this will be like the Alice pack i made
with separate downloads for audio and textures and characters + a big one for the "Bundle" which will include everything

i think the music on the hubs is annoying. music where there's no action or places you just walk in, it's annoying.
as it's the same 4 minutes repeating itself over a course of a game that is 100 hours.

i'm revising the game with my personal taste. if people won't want to use it, don't. i don't care.
there are enough mods out there, this is My personal mod that will be an overhaul. i can only take responsibility on this one. this will be My vision. i don't need to appease anyone.

the windows on the asylum- that was my ONLY option to make it kinda... look... normal? like it's an old building that was redesigned into a club. the whole structure there doesn't make sense. it was 4 unequal windows with curtains! on top of each other. very strange. also who tf puts curtains in a night club, just the thought of the smell ew.

anyway i hope to upload phase 1 this friday. going to play today to find bugs and make a fix list. cross fingers.

FIND ME those particles tho! which filename!? you don't have to but it will be helpful.
« Last post by Barabbah on November 29, 2022, 07:06:09 pm »
Well, if the "no music on hubs" will be optional I see no problems :)

Regarding Arthur, maybe OmriKoresh thinks he looks better without his glasses. But his face might need a bit more of work....

Anyway. The Asylum? Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous  :cool:  even if those windows are a bit unusual, it's still brilliant. Keep up the good work!
Bloodlines German Board / Re: Inoffizieller deutscher Patch 10.1 erschienen
« Last post by No_Mercy on November 29, 2022, 06:39:07 pm »
Quote from: Voerman
Ob es 2022 noch was wird, bleibt daher fraglich.

Mmh .. bedeutet? Ist 2022 von deiner Seite her noch möglich, oder müssen wir das (aus welchen Gründen auch immer) aktuell abhaken?

Falls es 2022 nichts mehr wird, kann ich mich zeitlich wohl wieder anderen Projekten widmen.
« Last post by Wesp5 on November 29, 2022, 02:56:57 pm »
Nice, but that's much more an overall texture mod than just one that adds HD. Some of the improved characters look great, e. g. Dennis, but some others not so much, e. g. Arthur. Why did you remove his glasses? Also why do you think it's an important feature to remove the music on the hub? That is certainly going to turn a lot of people off from using it!
« Last post by OmriKoresh on November 29, 2022, 01:47:02 pm »
Anyway guys, the pack will be uploaded this weekend

i just uploaded the video, i'll need to do a full playrun to see that there are no crashes and problems- and meet some characters i still need to retexture. so once i'll finish that i'll be able to safely upload the first phase to nexus.

so if you want to see how it came out for now... look at the video!

@thewarsend @Barabbah @malkav @Wesp5
« Last post by OmriKoresh on November 29, 2022, 01:05:24 pm »
@Barabbah that i understood but i can't figure out WHICH particle file uses that.
can you? i've been trying to do this since the beginning i just can't figure it out
Bloodlines Modding / Re: World War 2 Mod
« Last post by Avadonica on November 28, 2022, 06:17:50 pm »
UPD: I changed skeleton's entity to prop_ragdoll as Wesp advised, let's hope I didn't break anything.  :grin:
Here's a new version for the test.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5rm78UbTAWswtM84Chtzj5kU1rbmtri/view?usp=sharing
Off Topic / Re: Where art thou, Schwarzenegger?
« Last post by Barabbah on November 28, 2022, 04:17:06 pm »

Seriously, his face and name is not shown in the cast section!

Terminator was fixed as for today, but other movies won't show at all his role..... Really weird  :shocked:
« Last post by Avadonica on November 28, 2022, 04:00:05 pm »
I thought more of a trail of blood or footsteps that are marked by Perception if it is high enough.

Anyway, I'll keep it in my mind if someday I'll optimize this map. =)

If this is just a prop, yes. But I don't know what the skeleton is doing, is it playing an animation or just laying around? Then use prop_ragdoll.

How can I understand if it is used for animation or not? It was just buried between coffin and stone.
« Last post by Wesp5 on November 28, 2022, 02:52:30 pm »
In the Hammer it has a class npc_VHumanCombatant and it has no input/output commands. Should I change it to prop dynamic or something?!
If this is just a prop, yes. But I don't know what the skeleton is doing, is it playing an animation or just laying around? Then use prop_ragdoll.

Create hidden arrows that will show you the way if you have developed perception?!
I thought more of a trail of blood or footsteps that are marked by Perception if it is high enough.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal