Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Bloodlines Modding / Re: My mods repository
« Last post by argikt on November 13, 2018, 07:55:09 PM »
Well at least I wasn't totally mistaken... Leonard Boyarsky did icewind dale portraits too...

I think this picture has his touch for example....
« Last post by Barabbah on November 13, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »
There may be one issue. The Imalia poster is also in Carson's apartment. Or didn't you change that? And it should stay that way because he also has the Imalia tape and the password on his computer is Imalia too.
As for the other ones, none is in a place where the player gets to know who should be on the poster.
On a technical matter, Gary's emails state which poster he is going to send, so you have to include a revised havenpc file. And that can only be valid for a certain version of the patch or a mod.

Technically I've changed her too but I've used one of the concept arts, colored it a bit and added the name Imalia. And about the haven-pc.txt file the only one that can be problematic is Yukie because it's the only explicit of those 3. But I've also added instructions on how to fix it by yourself (I preferred an optional do-it-yourself guide than a modded file so it can be used on any UP)

Btw I don't like that you have used the phots for Jeannette when all the others are mor of a comic style.

Honestly I'm thinking I should take another Damsel: it's the most cartoonish and it's not an official artwork or photo like the others.

I don't believe that. It's from early Bloodlines concept art and can be found in the UP extras folder. The woman even has a gun in her hand, isn't Icewind Dale a D&D game?

Yes... I was wrong

this is the portrait I was thinking... I wander if the srtist is the same, because if you explorer the portraits of both games are similar style...

Leonard Boyarsky did Bloodlines concept artworks. And yes, I took those images from the UP extras folder :)
« Last post by argikt on November 13, 2018, 07:41:32 PM »
Yes... I was wrong

this is the portrait I was thinking... I wander if the srtist is the same, because if you explorer the portraits of both games are similar style...

Bloodlines German Board / Re: Inoffizieller Fanpatch 10.0 erschienen
« Last post by Wesp5 on November 13, 2018, 07:31:17 PM »
ventrue.py: 06.09.2017 14:21 Uhr
Das ist auch meine Dateiversion. Also habe ich wohl doch ein altes Archiv.

Nein, das passt schon. Ich habe das Archiv von 10.1 final noch nicht hochgeladen! Ich warte da noch ab auf das Okay von Matthias, dass wir RC3 zur Final erklären...

Was Chunk angeht, so war meine Idee, es mit FleeAndDie() zu versuchen, wie es in einigen Locations benutzt wird, um die Zivilisten verschwinden zu lassen, aber bei ihm funktioniert es anscheinend nicht: Er schwebt dann nur noch dumm rum!
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Last few bosses
« Last post by chaoticjoy1 on November 13, 2018, 07:25:53 PM »
I have played a few times.

I am always strictly melee. I am guessing I should expand from that and start using more ranged weapons. Just always preferred melee.
« Last post by Wesp5 on November 13, 2018, 07:21:43 PM »
The green one is an icewind dale portrait (I don't remember if IWD1 or IWD2)
You sure? I don't remember them so well, but the style does fit.

I don't believe that. It's from early Bloodlines concept art and can be found in the UP extras folder. The woman even has a gun in her hand, isn't Icewind Dale a D&D game?
« Last post by Malkav on November 13, 2018, 07:05:57 PM »
You sure? I don't remember them so well, but the style does fit.

Btw I don't like that you have used the phots for Jeannette when all the others are mor of a comic style.
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Last few bosses
« Last post by Malkav on November 13, 2018, 07:00:46 PM »
Hm, the manbat fight can be a bit annoying because of the reinforcements he flies in. And Ming is easier to handle with guns, but I can't say the bosses are overpowered.
There are other fights I find a lot more difficult, at least if you don't have the right set of disciplines: Romero's zombie fight, Zhao's warehouse or the outside fight at the society come to mind.
« Last post by argikt on November 13, 2018, 06:58:31 PM »
« Last post by Malkav on November 13, 2018, 06:53:05 PM »
There may be one issue. The Imalia poster is also in Carson's apartment. Or didn't you change that? And it should stay that way because he also has the Imalia tape and the password on his computer is Imalia too.
As for the other ones, none is in a place where the player gets to know who should be on the poster.
On a technical matter, Gary's emails state which poster he is going to send, so you have to include a revised havenpc file. And that can only be valid for a certain version of the patch or a mod.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10