* Notice

Important notice: From 20/12/2017 (after a server change) Microsoft had been blocking email from PlanetVampire.com. If you have a Hotmail, Outlook, or Live.com email address (or have been trying to message a member with such an email address) your messages might not have got through. You may also have been unable to receive password reset/activation emails. As of 31/01/2018: our server's new IP address, previously used by a spammer, has been unblocked. You may wish to try again if you have been having problems.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Can you install the patch without getting the new graphics?
« Last post by Wesp5 on February 21, 2018, 09:02:34 AM »
You are right, but that should not make too much of a difference. I remember rain is the most critical effect and that can be disabled...
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Can you install the patch without getting the new graphics?
« Last post by SCO on February 21, 2018, 03:08:26 AM »
You're forgetting you disabled mipmapping (or whatever it is that makes model and texture complexity go down in the distance) in the executable Wesp.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Clan Quest Mod
« Last post by Wesp5 on February 20, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
I haven spoken to burgermeister who rarely visits this site anymore, so I'll be his mouth ;).

Are you going to implement a newer version of the UP?

Yes. Probably once CQM 4.0 is out and the UP 1.0 as well.

Are you going to iron out conflicts like the chewing gum not appearing?

Are you sure you are searching at the right place? It's not in the arcade in the CQM...

And will there be a new haven?

Yes, I even helped burgermeister a bit with this :)!
« Last post by Wesp5 on February 20, 2018, 06:56:54 PM »
There are no new graphics included with the patch. Only some addtional particles could slow old computers down and there is a tipp in the patch readme on how to disable those...
I have a really bad PC so I need the worse graphics to get better performance, so can I do this?
Bloodlines German Board / Re: Inoffizieller Fanpatch 9.2
« Last post by Wesp5 on February 20, 2018, 03:14:16 PM »
Leider nicht, ist aber noch in Arbeit.
Bloodlines German Board / Re: Inoffizieller Fanpatch 9.2
« Last post by nevermind on February 20, 2018, 12:18:21 PM »
Hallo,

gibt es denn schon Neuigkeiten zur deutschen √úbersetzung vom Patch 9.9?
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Removing hats
« Last post by LasomBro on February 20, 2018, 10:16:48 AM »
I started looking around with the vpk tool, but I can't seem to locate anything named armor1 head or hat. However I did found a few files like armor1body, which indicates to me the hat might be part of that afterall, so it's impossible to remove without going into modelling.
I also tried putting files like armor0 head/bands/tail into a pc/f/malk/armor1 folder, which unsirprisingly didn't change anything.
So I guess the simplest way is going to be my original idea, to kinda just rename the armor0 parts to armor1 and do some textures to differentiate it. Is this doable? Any tips?

(I know there are a fair amount of model packs floating around for malk females, but I find them either too subtle, too obnoxious, or they still have the hat for armor1. So I'd rather just create my own, even if meddling with files or textures is not something I do on the regular.)
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Saves are gone?
« Last post by Malkav on February 20, 2018, 09:51:57 AM »
Afaik they are moved to a backup folder by the patch installer. Anyway you can't continue using old saves after installing the patch, you have to start a new game.
Bloodlines Tech Support / Saves are gone?
« Last post by _Loud_Lord_ on February 19, 2018, 08:08:13 PM »
I played the game for like 2 months, then I installed the unofficial patch aaaaaaand now my saves are gone. Any help?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10