Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: The LOL Thread
« Last post by Barabbah on September 23, 2021, 08:54:24 am »
Life of a modder
I'm very sorry to report that I'm having a lot of fun with the game, regardless of its premise being unlikely, given the source material.  :vampwink:

Clocked about 70+ hours so far. It's definitely still an early-access title at this point, but the foundation of gameplay is solid, and the presentation is just fantastic.

I haven't really played any other BR games (not really my thing, typically) so I don't have much to compare it to, but my understanding is that people are enjoying it.

Who knows if it'll go anywhere though, between the accusations of the anti-cheat software being "Chinese spyware," and part of the community having decided that the game sucks no matter what, lmao.
Hey, if people are having fun, all the better, I don't think it's going to impact negatively Bloodlines 2 (and even if it did, what MORE could go wrong with it, anyway? XD). I read the nonsense about the spyware too. I mean, it's fine having doubts about Tencent's programs, but we have nothing to show it's any different from other anti-cheat tools, and the devs said it was their mistake that it wouldn't uninstall with the game.

What's fun about it for you? Does it give the feeling of being a badass vampire jumping from roof to roof?
I'm very sorry to report that I'm having a lot of fun with the game, regardless of its premise being unlikely, given the source material.  :vampwink:

Clocked about 70+ hours so far. It's definitely still an early-access title at this point, but the foundation of gameplay is solid, and the presentation is just fantastic.

I haven't really played any other BR games (not really my thing, typically) so I don't have much to compare it to, but my understanding is that people are enjoying it.

Who knows if it'll go anywhere though, between the accusations of the anti-cheat software being "Chinese spyware," and part of the community having decided that the game sucks no matter what, lmao.
Redemption General Discussion / Re: dont tell me vampire online is dead
« Last post by Apocalypse on September 19, 2021, 10:23:45 pm »
ive tried to send you pms dunno if you are getting them..
Redemption General Discussion / Re: VtMR Probable Global LAN Play
« Last post by Apocalypse on September 19, 2021, 10:23:02 pm »
any new updates on playing vtmr online?
Redemption Modding / Sengoku-Weapon-Pack
« Last post by Christina_Romuald on September 16, 2021, 02:08:24 am »
Does anyone happen to have the Sengoku-Weapon-Pack?
Yes!! There're textures for bunkers (concrete and stone) in the ww2 mod.
 :laugh:
Off Topic / Re: There is a Song/Video in Your Head...
« Last post by Barabbah on September 14, 2021, 03:29:53 pm »
Bloodlines Russian Board / Re: Стих Штрауса
« Last post by Psycho-A on September 14, 2021, 01:48:48 pm »
Наконец-то я перечитал все варианты из этого некстати упущенного мной топика, и набросал свой по их мотивам, как мне кажется наиболее складный и не теряющий смысла, несмотря на добавление чутка отсебятины для рифмы (про знание).

Темная  кровь,  наше  проклятье,
Освети  этот  стих,  дай  юному  знание.
Нежданно  могучим  я  вижу  дар  твой  -
Найди  меня  в  доме  с  парящей  звездой.

Или так:

Темная  кровь,  наше  проклятье,
Освети  этот  стих,  дай  юному  знание.
Нежданная  сила  из  вен  его  рвётся  -
Я  жду  тебя  здесь,  под  загадочным  солнцем.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines on Source 2
« Last post by Wesp5 on September 14, 2021, 08:09:41 am »
I'm still pretty pissed off that subtly insane doesn't actually work as intended.
You know that I removed at least the whispers and weird encounters in the UP plus :)?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal