Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bloodlines Modding / My mods repository
« Last post by Barabbah on Today at 04:41:59 pm »
In any case I've moved the explosions effect as a death strike effect to avoid particles spamming....
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Re: My mods repository
« Last post by Mamita on Today at 02:40:53 pm »
Well, there is a reason the Gargoyles were the enforcers of the Tremere... :wink:
Bloodlines Modding / Re: My mods repository
« Last post by Barabbah on Today at 01:13:45 pm »
Maybe I've exaggerated a bit when I've made this....

https://www.moddb.com/mods/three-ic-addons/videos/visceratika-test
« Last post by Mamita on August 12, 2022, 04:43:20 am »
That's amazing!
« Last post by Barabbah on August 11, 2022, 08:48:44 pm »
Some screenshots of Visceratika discipline in effect because why not?  :smiley:
Original release was supposed to be late 2020, right? Then they got annoyed at the state of the game / nothing being finished / having to delay it again. So we already can guess that it'd have been a significant delay had HSL kept working on it, maybe mid-2021, generously speaking, possibly later - without regard what sort of quality the product would have been.

Now instead it must have taken some months to find a new developer, some more in analyzing what they had available, what could be kept, what needed to be finished, what needed to be done from scratch. And then some more time to actually make it happen, including building up their own development team, etc. In the middle of corona, as well.

So I'd the timeline so far is understandable in regard that it's not finished. But less in that they are still not willing to show anything by September. That's a good two years then. Even a project that's done from scratch should have some footage you can show by then ...

Odd strategy.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Clan Quest Mod
« Last post by Malkav on August 08, 2022, 10:33:10 pm »
I have no idea cocerning the second part, but I'm quite sure the variables for the first one are correct. The different texts are just for flavour, the main distiction is if the player has succumbed to Andrei's propaganda and is actually Sabbat or if they are still Camarilla/Anarch and spy on the Sabbat for the prince.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Clan Quest Mod
« Last post by Avadonica on August 07, 2022, 04:24:56 pm »
Hello to all!
I've a few questions about some lines in the mack.dlg.
1. Line number 120. As you can see there's a problem with variables. How was it originally conceived? where should 0 remain and where is 1?
Code: [Select]
{   120   }{   Victoria's been a fuckin' pain in my ass about this chica. Wish I knew what was so fuckin' special about her, but yea ... I can think of something that might make it worth my while. }{  Victoria's been a fuckin' pain in my ass about this chica. Wish I knew what was so fuckin' special about her, but yea ... I can think of something that might make it worth my while.   }{  #   }{  npc.SetDisposition("Neutral",1)   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   121   }{   What's that?    }{  What's that?   }{  130   }{  G.Player_Sabbat==1   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Tell me tell me tell me!   }
{   122   }{   Spit it out, already.   }{  Spit it out, already.   }{  130   }{  G.Player_Sabbat==1   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Spit it out and into my ear.   }
{   123   }{   What's that?    }{  What's that?   }{  200   }{  G.Sabbat_Infiltrate==1   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Tell me tell me tell me!   }
{   124   }{   Spit it out, already.   }{  Spit it out, already.   }{  200   }{  G.Sabbat_Infiltrate==1   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Spit it out and into my ear.   }
{   125   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   126   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   127   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   128   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   129   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }

I decided to do this for my Russian translation.
{   120   }{   Victoria's been a fuckin' pain in my ass about this chica. Wish I knew what was so fuckin' special about her, but yea ... I can think of something that might make it worth my while. }{  Victoria's been a fuckin' pain in my ass about this chica. Wish I knew what was so fuckin' special about her, but yea ... I can think of something that might make it worth my while.   }{  #   }{  npc.SetDisposition("Neutral",1)   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   121   }{   What's that?    }{  What's that?   }{  130   }{  G.Player_Sabbat==0   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Tell me tell me tell me!   }
{   122   }{   Spit it out, already.   }{  Spit it out, already.   }{  130   }{  G.Player_Sabbat==1   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Spit it out and into my ear.   }
{   123   }{   What's that?    }{  What's that?   }{  200   }{  G.Sabbat_Infiltrate==0   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Tell me tell me tell me!   }
{   124   }{   Spit it out, already.   }{  Spit it out, already.   }{  200   }{  G.Sabbat_Infiltrate==1   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Spit it out and into my ear.   }
{   125   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   126   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   127   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   128   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   129   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }

2. Line number 720.
In the text we see next:
{   720   }{   You do know how to push my buttons, don't you, sweet thing? All right, I can let you loose for thirty. But I want some selfies of the action on top.    }{  You do know how to push my buttons, don't you, sweet thing? All right, I can let you loose for thirty. But I want some selfies of the action on top.   }{  #   }{  G.Mack_Rate = G.Mack_Rate-20;npc.SetDisposition("Flirtatious",1)   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }
{   721   }{   I'll do it with pleasure, baby. }{  I'll do it with pleasure, baby.   }{  290   }{  pc.CurrentMoney() >= G.Mack_Rate   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Sit back and enjoy the show.   }{   722   }{   I hate to keep you waiting, but it'll have to be later. I have to cut things short tonight. }{  I hate to keep you waiting, but it'll have to be later. I have to cut things short tonight.   }{  0   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{   }{  Our sweet escape will be another night, my dear, this one has places to be.   }
But on the variables written G.Mack_Rate-20. Should it be -30?!

Thanks for your time!
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!
« Last post by Wesp5 on August 03, 2022, 07:21:37 pm »
So if anybody here is bored after playing Bloodlines again and again, you could help me out with another Unofficial Patch of mine. I just recently updated my patch for "The Dark Mod", the "Thief" inspired free fan made stealth game based on the "Doom 3" engine playing in a steam punk medieval setting. I added some cool new features that are not part of the core game, but it would help if people could test the over 100 free missions to see if anything breaks. You can get the game from the link below, download the missions themselves with the internal downloader and once you did that, download the patch from the second link below and extract it over the game.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dark-mod
https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dark-mod/addons/the-dark-mod-unofficial-patch

Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!
« Last post by Avadonica on August 02, 2022, 09:10:24 pm »
so it better stays empty here :)!
Don't hope for that!  :rofl:

P.S. Have a nice holidays!  :cool:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal