Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Caine model missing?
« Last post by Rubinia on Today at 01:21:53 PM »
I see I got overenhusiastic. Things are more restricting than I thought.

Hmm maybe the Chryso-sth. Giant Bat model could be a base for such a dragon? Depending on how much slimer the remade model can be, it would be either slender serpent or something more like flying turtle ;)

I haven't met any cat in Bloodlines, I need to try and search for them!

« Last post by Wesp5 on Today at 12:24:19 PM »

Speaking of dogs, too, there were no puppies in original Bloodlines, right? Potentially, anylone with patience and care could go as far as to make a fire-breathing dragon in the game. That's the freedom!

Hmmm, I don't recall dogs in the vanilla version too - when I was playing for the first time, without any patches, there was no dog in the beach house for sure.

Yes, there were no dogs or cats in the original game, but the models where almost finished so I modded some into the Unofficial Patch. A dragon would probably be impossible as we can't create animations!
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 9.8 released!
« Last post by Florence on Today at 08:06:40 AM »
I also have noticed something, did I do something wrong or is it a random bug I dont know but:

Do you mean the Pearl of Dubai gives you three Charisma bonus points? It doesn't for me.

Well, it is probably my random luck then
« Last post by Florence on Today at 08:05:48 AM »
Hahah. This topic and the adventures of the "missing" make me giggle.
« Last post by Florence on Today at 08:04:42 AM »
That's it, this is the most bonkers thread I've ever seen.  :rofl:

I dont think it is related with Caine skin
She actually calls you a mother if you are playing as a female vampire

Really? I've never seen that line.

I will screenshot it later :vampwink:
Bloodlines Modding / Re: BLOODRAVE Music Replacement
« Last post by Morslyte on Today at 12:11:51 AM »
Mate, I gave it a try like I said, and I'm reaaaaaaaaally loving this! Thank you! It gave a renewed touch to the game so much, I even went to dance! XD

It's not that I don't like Chiasm or the other bands, I do, but it gets tiresome all the time the same song, you know?

Bloodlines Modding / Re: Bloodlines SDK: Help wanted!
« Last post by Morslyte on Today at 12:09:36 AM »
Tweeted the thread on my Twitter, hope that helps.
Thanks! I don't use Twitter, so if there will be some movement, please, let me know.

I'm pretty new to it really, so we'll see but hopefully if we spread the net out wide and others do the same on social media we will find interest.
Any chance of this getting Front Paged/Tweeted on the official Planet Vampire social media channels?

I have a group for VtM, I could ad it for you there if you want. Send me whatever you need by PM. Or go in there and tell about it. Link is below \/.
Name: Ewa (or Eve, whichever you prefer really :vampwink:)
Sex: Female
Education: I'm studying computer graphics.
Picture: ...I'M SHY OKAY

Favorite VtM clan: Toreador! Other than that Malkavian and Daughters of Cacophony

Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline:
I don't really know if there's any clan that I particulary don't like...Tzmisce maybe? They're just creepy...

Favorite band/music: Lana del Rey is my all time favourite! Besides, I love Massive Attack, Late Night Alumni, The Gorillaz, Hooverphonic aaaaaand...and I just realized that there's no point listing more because I probably would never end

Favorite movies:

- “Welcome to the Dollhouse” - Todd Solondz
- “The Godfather” - Francis Ford Coppola
- “Blue Velvet” - David Lynch
- “The Devil’s Advocate” - Taylor Hackford
- “Rosemary’s Baby” - Roman Polański
- “Beau-père” - Bertrand Blier
- “Durak” - Yuriy Bykov
- “Everything Is Illuminated” - Liev Schreiber

Favorite vampire film: Hard to say...I still have a lot of them to watch ^^' I quite liked 'Queen of the Damned', it makes me nostalgic ;D

Least favorite vampire film: ...'Vampire Academy' was an abomination in my opinion

Favorite book/writers: 
- “Sowa w Kominie” (”An Owl In the Chimney”) but unfortunately it’s only in Polish :C
- Mario Puzo’s “The Godfather” series
- “The Historian” by Elizabeth Kostova
- “The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer” by Jennifer Lynch
- “Jasper Jones” by Craig Silvey

Favorite games: Bloodlines is my absolute numer 1 - besides I loved "Until Dawn", Telltale's "The Walking Dead", "Life is Strange", "Bioshock", "The Last of Us", my childhood favourite - "Beyond Good and Evil" and so on.

Favorite sport: English horse riding!

I like/love: animals, good food, art people that are passionate abot something

What I do in general: ...procrastinate, I'm afraid :,DD

Before I die, I will: Get a nose job, or at least I would like to xd
« Last post by AngelsForever on August 16, 2017, 04:28:39 PM »

Speaking of dogs, too, there were no puppies in original Bloodlines, right? Potentially, anylone with patience and care could go as far as to make a fire-breathing dragon in the game. That's the freedom!

Hmmm, I don't recall dogs in the vanilla version too - when I was playing for the first time, without any patches, there was no dog in the beach house for sure. The other place it could appear was in that one place where you were chasing the serial killer - you know, where he was throwing cars at you (in Santa Monica - I forgot the name, sorry :,DD) - unfortunately the vanilla version was so bugged that I didn't make it there so I can't really tell ^^' But I'm afraid Morslyte is right, some mechanics of Bloodlines make the game kind of hard to mod :C Lately I've been reading about remodelling the existing models and even the official ModDev Guide (which is also included in the "Developer Tools" folder) says that:

YOU CAN NOT:

- Create or Import models that were not based off of an original
          VTMB model. (ie : you can not import a model you downloaded from
          turbosquid)
        - Add/Delete vertices from existing VTMB models.

....which is pretty limitating :CC

Idk, I wish I could understand it all but the whole modding stuff is kind of over my head - it's really complicated in my opinion and you really got to have some nice skills and dedication in order to make any bigger changes in game ^^'

If only VtMB had a fanbase like Skyrim has, i imagine it......thousands of mods. Only a dream tho'.... :(

I think having more skilled people definitely could help. Don't get me wrong, I think Bloodlines already has some AMAZING modders that have sparked new life and energy into the game but, as they say, the more the merrier - new people would bring new ideas on how to solve problems, they could also make the work faster and overall be a great help.

Generally though, I think a game developer couldn't really imagine a better fanbase then the one Bloodlines has - it's been 13 years and it's stronger than ever, many people are willing to spend their free time and even money to make the game more playable and interesting. After all these time fans still talk about theories, make fanarts, rp with each other and listen to the music from the game. Not to even mention they are always willing to help and talk with other fans - no matter if it's about gameplay or modding. Seriously, one of my favourite fanbases ever! :D

Bloodlines Modding / Re: Camarilla Edition (final version)
« Last post by MadamePhoenica on August 16, 2017, 04:00:18 PM »
Sorry, I don't maintain the mod any longer. So there won't be any updates.

No worries, was just a thought :thanku:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10