Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Poster Session / Tap Hotel Issue
« Last post by Pumma on Today at 05:41:23 AM »
Please, don't change the warform for the enemies on the Venture Tower roof - it's make sense how it is and is based on this:

This is the true form of Bonsam: https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Bonsam

The Sheriff is not a Bonsam. The Bonsam are all long, long gone by the time of Bloodlines. They've been gone for several centuries.

I am not sure that Troika followed that strictly WoD lore. By the time of VTMB the only survived Sabbat Tremere are Telyavs nevertheless one you met is well versed in Lure of Flames. It seems to me that they also mixed somehow Masquerade and Requiem - after all they had a Requiem consultant. This brings into mind Bruno with his Celerity.

Also, we didn't even invent the Bonsam until a decade after Bloodlines had come out, so it was certainly not Troika's intent.

Yes, I missed the date of the publication but Bonsam fits so perfectly to the Sheriff as Troika predicted the invention of the bloodline decade earlier except that the Sheriff has Fortitude Level 5 which could be explained quite easily or points towards Akunanse.

Possible explanation for the choice of the Sheriff 'clan' is that Akunanse was synonymous with "Laibon" among Cainites prior to the appearance of the Bonsam but they modified the clan like the most enemies clans outside Camarilla 7 clans.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: My mods repository
« Last post by Barabbah on Today at 04:30:42 AM »
Just a mage avatar for IWD

Well, it seems cool (never played any of the classic D&D games....)
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Last few bosses
« Last post by Nanaloma on November 13, 2018, 10:57:12 PM »
Ming?  Definitely.   The others?  No.  Sheriff is easiest with flame and guns but the bat form can be easily handled with melee (guns still easier) - very easy.  Andree?  Never tried melee - he lasts two seconds using the flame thrower.  Getting two canisters for the sheriff and Ming is tricky, though (you can't load it in a haven so must go outside or, after the cab ride, back to your haven to load it so you can get the second.  I've always considered this a bug. 
« Last post by Malkav on November 13, 2018, 09:50:16 PM »
I have played a few times.

I am always strictly melee. I am guessing I should expand from that and start using more ranged weapons. Just always preferred melee.
Well, I prefer melee too. But that's no reason not to use guns in situations where it makes the fight easier. After all, as Romero says: "Style doesn't count for Jack..." And the main thing in any fight is to bring the enemy down as fast as you can, no matter the means.
Well, Santa Monica is purely melee of course, because the 38 is simply crap. Downtown is mostly melee, too, except for Vic. Hiding behind the table and using a Glock is easier.
In Hollywood for the most part I use melee or disciplines. Only for the fight with Andrei I use a gun. Jumping on the table and using the Colt Anaconda is the best option here.
In the warrens, if I don't use a shortcut provided by the patch, it's different. For the headrunners and fat guys the knife is best, for the spider chicks I prefer the Anaconda.
Chinatown is mostly melee again.
« Last post by argikt on November 13, 2018, 09:17:45 PM »
It could happened to everyone, both styles are similar specially on the second one you posted (and while we're here, who's that guy?)

Just a mage avatar for IWD
« Last post by Barabbah on November 13, 2018, 08:51:09 PM »
It could happened to everyone, both styles are similar specially on the second one you posted (and while we're here, who's that guy?)
« Last post by argikt on November 13, 2018, 08:37:36 PM »
Sorry to break that to you but he didn't worked on any of those:
https://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,20431/

Damm, You're right another time, I took the info of an interview with Tim Cain:
http://www.devgameclub.com/blog/2016/10/19/dgc-ep-033-interview-with-tim-cain-and-leonard-boyarsky

They were working in a lot of projects, specially infinity engine games... sorry was a suposition based in their associates and drawing style... but... wrong :facepalm:
« Last post by Barabbah on November 13, 2018, 08:19:50 PM »
Like Jack says, it's better to keep up with the times (or something like that)
Which clan are you?
« Last post by Barabbah on November 13, 2018, 08:17:35 PM »
Sorry to break that to you but he didn't worked on any of those:
https://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,20431/
Bloodlines German Board / Re: Inoffizieller Fanpatch 10.0 erschienen
« Last post by Wilhelm Streicher 19 on November 13, 2018, 08:02:51 PM »
Was Chunk angeht, so war meine Idee, es mit FleeAndDie() zu versuchen, wie es in einigen Locations benutzt wird, um die Zivilisten verschwinden zu lassen, aber bei ihm funktioniert es anscheinend nicht: Er schwebt dann nur noch dumm rum!
Blöd gefragt könnte Chunk nicht wie Ash beispielsweise verschwinden? Oder ist Ash ebenfalls "FleeAndDie" ?
Also er rennt zur Tür und löst sich dann im Luft auf. Sieht natürlich auch doof aus, aber das wäre ja sehr schnell wieder vorbei.

Ach ja das erinnert mich an was. Ist es normal das die normalen/namenlosen NPCs im Giovanni Anwesen respawnen, wenn man sie getötet hat
und das wieder verlässt und dann wieder neubetritt?
Ich hatte eigentlich angenommen das die tot bleiben.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10