Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Poster Session - Missing Posters
« Last post by SCO on Today at 07:51:52 PM »
Yes, i'm aware.

If they really wanted to make it something you can do casually and didn't have 'software limitations', the obvious thing to do would be placing the mail slots outside the haven on the street (more believable too). You'd pass by drop the loot, go do something else in the hub (or enter the house) and the stuff would disappear when you exited the hub map. Apparently, hubs don't have a 'exit' trigger though.

The above suggestion of 'computer triggers change and completion' is just a workaround to make it a bit less insulting of the player time, where if you want to be efficient, you:

go in, put stuff, go out, go in again, get money, check email, get xp, go out.

When it could be :

go in, put stuff, check email, get xp, get money, go out.

The superfluous area transitions are especially annoying if you have a terrible computer like mine.
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Favorite Quest and Why
« Last post by deicide on Today at 07:04:54 PM »
Zombie Apocalypse at Hollywood cemetery. Melee & Disciplines only, without Celerity.
As I remember my first playthrough, the Ventrue PC was having real fun at this 8-bit hardcore party. A little break from headache-inducing vempire politicking, fedex errands and hitman jobs (VV, it's about you) was refreshing.

Another (almost) favorite is dreaded sewers quest. Atmospheric, presents a fair challenge for reasonably combat-versed characters. Although, the impression is worse that could potentially be due to the lack of social quests afterwards.

Almost forgotten, never bought blood packs. Action-involving quests are far more interesting that way.
Greetings.
I should apologize for the first port necromancery, yet no VTMB fan is happy without expressing his own theory on Therese/Jeanette.

One of the most unintentionally realistic cRPG characters ever, by my opinion.
Two or one? Both. This is the matter of perception, or point of view to put it simply. They could be viewed as the one person alternating between two states of mind or two separate persons.

Both are schemers. Therese prefers larger scale over Jeanette's short-term tactical. Essentially the one person using different approaches.
Indeed, her (split) personality looks somewhat shallow, yet they have no reason for getting too personal with the protagonist barring the short final confrontation.
Most players were too carried away with the "immorality" of incest to consider what's right and wrong from the character(s) viewpoint. For Therese, that was expression of love, for Jeanette... just sex, nothing more. Therefore, the incest was perfectly moral and acceptable for both.

Isolation - that's real matter. Both repeatedely mentioned being extremely lonely, without friends. And, by the way, the club theme is "Isolated" by Chiasm, which is suggestive.

To put it down, there are no "imaginary friends", "dissociative identity disorders" or similar ps@#$%atrical BS. She imagined herself as two different persons since childhood, so none of them are "original" and at the same time both are original.
The Janus metaphor is more correct than MPD, DID and other four-word crap. Probably, more correct than the writers intended.
Bloodlines Modding / Re: New mod release this month
« Last post by The Shadow Man on Today at 12:09:28 AM »
I'd be willing to give my voice for sure
« Last post by argikt on January 15, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »
Hey, argikt. I love what you did with Hollywood. I hope the community supports your efforts to finish this with voice etc.
Thank you very much!! I hope community enjoys...
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Poster Session - Missing Posters
« Last post by argikt on January 15, 2018, 10:07:58 AM »
Perhaps illogical, but python run commands when you enter in a map, thats the reason, is the same with werewolf blood....
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions
« Last post by Wesp5 on January 15, 2018, 10:02:08 AM »
I am trying to play Night at the Library, but I can't get into the coffee shop, and there is no note in the smoke shop.

You are probably too early. Have you been to the junkyard yet?

Hi, Yes I've been to junkyard.

And you have met Gary?
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions
« Last post by PaleHorseBinky on January 15, 2018, 01:29:48 AM »
I am trying to play Night at the Library, but I can't get into the coffee shop, and there is no note in the smoke shop.

You are probably too early. Have you been to the junkyard yet?

Hi, Yes I've been to junkyard.
« Last post by Shadow12 on January 14, 2018, 10:34:32 PM »
Hey, argikt. I love what you did with Hollywood. I hope the community supports your efforts to finish this with voice etc. 
Off Topic / New unreleased composition from Rik Schaffer
« Last post by AngelsForever on January 14, 2018, 09:30:05 PM »
Hello everyone, long time no see!

This summer I sent mr Schaffer a message to thank for all the wonderful music he had done for Vtm:B. I mentioned that I love the whole soundtrack, the unreleased songs included - especially the unused Downtown theme and "Festival". He turned out to be extremely cool and to my surprise he sent me back an unreleased composition of his called "Innocence Once Lost"- as he wrote, this composition was written in the same year as "Festival" and is in the same vein. He gave me the permission to share it wherever I feel like and this forum was the first place that came to my mind! I posted it on my tumblr too http://4ngelgirl.tumblr.com/post/169701030409/this-unreleased-composition-was-sent-to-me-by-rik

Personally I love it a lot, it reminds me of the rising sun. Hope you're all doing well!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10