Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bloodlines Antitribu Mod / Re: Feed Speed
« Last post by khaos526 on February 17, 2019, 07:46:27 PM »
I think it's the Giovanni weakness....
  OK, very well could be.  I know they have a lot less blood points used per discipline, so maybe that's it.  I must have missed the weakness part...
Bloodlines Modding / Re: Modding Skins Folder Questions
« Last post by khaos526 on February 17, 2019, 07:45:02 PM »
OK, got it. If all you want is the rest of the Gangrel's model files, just keep looking in the other vpks. pack005, for example, has files for the armor2 textures and model.
  Great, that's what I needed to do then.  Didn't realize they were in different packs, only looked through a few of them, but not all :)
Off Topic / Re: Star Wars: Solo spinoff hidden messages (discussion from another topic)
« Last post by deicide on February 17, 2019, 02:45:48 PM »
Late reply, but I cannot agree more, even if it wasn't intentional, I bet someone unconsciously came up with such a plot for the reason they crave money.

Anyway, these characters are already beaten to death and beyond, I will be more interested in a film with, say, Darth Plagueis as a protagonist. This dude is the sole darkside character from the wast SW lore who isn't one-dimensional. Yeah, the only Sith Lord who was a genuine team player and actually cared for others regardless of their usefulness, while being into darkside to the core. But I guess it will never happen because it is a tragic story about a villain destroyed by the Force itself because of his refusal to play the designated role in universe.
Interesting!

I will adjust the position of the travelling guy for next version, but if you speak with him in diagonal, you won't need noclip.
Its funny how he can transport you to far away places yet looks like he can't even afford to buy new clothes but yes that really does need fixing.

Was funny seeing you discovering that the ritual circle hurts you when you try to leave, hehe. In this map there's a chest with a hint for the combination, is hard to discover it, I would like to know if you manage to open it, all the clues are in the map...
I mean that kinda makes sense but damn.

Ahhh.... man you have no heart! poor, poor Paris girl... she is problably dead yet, because you got all her money.... and her sick blood!  :rofl:
The moral choices are great but I'm just looking out for myself.

About Caiaphas hideout, I know you're not very sneaky, but is easy this way...
You don't say.

Ahhh... another thing! You looks like surprised that you can't advance in the money lenders quest, after recovering the money from the paris woman...
You have expended the money! you own him 500! you can't keep on this quest if you don't return him the money!  :taunt:

Oh damn  :facepalm:  :rofl:
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Bug reports, Issues and Solutions
« Last post by Ghanima_Atreides on February 17, 2019, 01:28:45 PM »
Of course feed ing doesn't put him in a trance. This is a combat zone and he is hostile.
But dominate or dementation should work. Although I doubt any of theese disciplines lasts long enough for the player to hack the computer.

Oh, OK; I thought it would still put him in a trance if I ambushed him and fed on him without him noticing me first. But I suppose that would have made it too easy. :P
« Last post by Barabbah on February 17, 2019, 09:32:42 AM »
- tickling
Fetishes are anathema. I will rather try defilement and jaywalking.

More than a fetish I was thinking of this:

« Last post by Malkav on February 17, 2019, 08:45:46 AM »
Awesome, thanks Wesp! :rock:

Even if you don't have Disciplines for that, just feeding a bit on him should send him into a trance...

I thought about trying this too, but it doesn't seem to work - you can feed on him but he doesn't go into a trance, and Command doesn't seem to work on him either (he attacks you the moment he sees you). In fact, all of the guards in that place seem to have this issue. I tried using Brain Wipe on him but that doesn't last long enough to hack the computer.
Of course feed ing doesn't put him in a trance. This is a combat zone and he is hostile.
But dominate or dementation should work. Although I doubt any of theese disciplines lasts long enough for the player to hack the computer.
« Last post by deicide on February 17, 2019, 08:17:11 AM »
- tickling
Fetishes are anathema. I will rather try defilement and jaywalking.
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Lets Play Vampire Bloodlines War Games Mod 2.0
« Last post by argikt on February 17, 2019, 07:25:40 AM »
Ahhh... another thing! You looks like surprised that you can't advance in the money lenders quest, after recovering the money from the paris woman...
You have expended the money! you own him 500! you can't keep on this quest if you don't return him the money!  :taunt:
Bloodlines Games General Discussion / Re: Lets Play Vampire Bloodlines War Games Mod 2.0
« Last post by argikt on February 17, 2019, 06:48:02 AM »
Interesting!

I will adjust the position of the travelling guy for next version, but if you speak with him in diagonal, you won't need noclip.

Was funny seeing you discovering that the ritual circle hurts you when you try to leave, hehe. In this map there's a chest with a hint for the combination, is hard to discover it, I would like to know if you manage to open it, all the clues are in the map...

Ahhh.... man you have no heart! poor, poor Paris girl... she is problably dead yet, because you got all her money.... and her sick blood!  :rofl:

About Caiaphas hideout, I know you're not very sneaky, but is easy this way...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10