Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 11.2 has been released!
« Last post by Wesp5 on Today at 07:00:19 pm »
And more about the basic version. If you re-enter the bar, the bartender will look in the wrong direction.
I have no idea how this could happen. He has one interesting conversation spot with the others and nothing else!

Okay, I'll download the necessary files from there myself. But I haven't seen any new files there for 17 days.
Hm, I keep this up to date daily, but recently I often got some error codes. Does anybody here know how GIT works?
And more about the basic version. If you re-enter the bar, the bartender will look in the wrong direction.

Okay, I'll download the necessary files from there myself. But I haven't seen any new files there for 17 days.
« Last post by Wesp5 on Today at 06:41:34 pm »
And the bartender now stands correctly, but still does not have animations of a dispute with a visitor, no matter how many times I re-enter the map. Strangely, in the base version of the patch, he always moves his arms.
I have no idea why this happens, except for the model they entity is the same. But then it's still better than clipping into the bar :)!
Can you re-upload the update please? I really want to complete the game with the corrected Nosferatu.
I will not reupload 560 MB for a few kb of text files that I might have forgotten! If you can't live without this, get them from GIThub.
In the base and plus versions of the patch, the eyes of Nosferatu (both sexes) do not have any changes. In the plus patch, both eyes are still blue and with a red shell, in the basic version they still have a red shell. :sad: 
Other characters that I wrote about had their eyes replaced with the correct ones.

And the bartender now stands correctly, but still does not have animations of a dispute with a visitor, no matter how many times I re-enter the map. Strangely, in the base version of the patch, he always moves his arms.

Can you re-upload the update please? I really want to complete the game with the corrected Nosferatu.
« Last post by Wesp5 on Today at 02:38:40 pm »
But I wasnt in combat. They didnt see me, I wasnt in combat! And this never happend to me.
Then it has nothing to do with combat, but the area designation as Combat Zone.

And I think HQ eyes should go. If colours dont match - its mod not improvement.
The color changes were not done by the HQ mod, I don't remember who did this.

Anyway, the RC4 is out now!
« Last post by Ruminzon on Today at 02:15:37 pm »
I have problem with guards in Museum. When I suck their blood and let them live, they are not stun!
If you feed from enemies in combat they will never be stunned afterwards! This works only on civilians.

But I wasnt in combat. They didnt see me, I wasnt in combat! And this never happend to me.

And I think HQ eyes should go. If colours dont match - its mod not improvement.
« Last post by Wesp5 on Today at 01:07:48 pm »
Wesp has said he won't be adding HQ textures to the patch.
The main reason why I won't include HD textures in the patch are 1) the file size would get much too big and 2) the game is known to crash due to HD textures.

In the original, he has blue eyes, in the plus patch and the basic patch, he has green eyes.
Fixed. I hope this is all, because I really want to compile and upload the next release candidate today!

« Last post by Barabbah on Today at 01:05:42 pm »
I meant, for the same principle for not adding HD textures there shouldn't be HD textures for the eyes.... It should be installed optionally.

And regarding better eyes textures, my pick would be Jenya's Eye Replacer:
https://www.nexusmods.com/vampirebloodlines/mods/84
Wesp has said he won't be adding HQ textures to the patch. Personally, this mod in the patch, which fixes the eyes, suits me quite well. If you think that there is a mod on the eyes that fixes them better, throw it here for discussion.  :azn:

By the way, Wesp, I'm sorry but I missed another character, the Diner Killer. In the original, he has blue eyes, in the plus patch and the basic patch, he has green eyes. I ran a little more through other characters so as not to miss anyone, I hope now this is really the last one.

« Last post by Barabbah on Today at 12:10:42 pm »
If improvements have to be added why not the HQ textures too then? No, I don't think it's a good idea :/ plus there are better eyes textures mods....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal