Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I agree that it is very long. I can't take that much)
I'll ask in advance, will a shorter animation of this action be included in the next patch or will it be included in the current one? It's just that I wrote about it before you announced the finale.
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 11.0 has been released!
« Last post by Wesp5 on Today at 07:05:32 pm »
The prophet, by the way, will not break if you go to another card during his speech.
I tried to fix the prophet bug, but I don't know if it worked in all cases.

But in any case, it is worth making the animation play only when you are standing nearby. Because the animation never ends if I just look at it from a distance.
It should end in about 20 seconds if you look at it, which is much too long. I imagine anybody would stop this if somebody else is staring at them ;).
Weihnachten 2022  :cool:
So lange rechne ich auch nicht damit. Eher Ostern 2022.  :vampwink:
Edit: Auf jeden Fall wesentlich schneller als Bloodlines 2 was überhaupt nicht schwer ist.  :rofl:
Ich denke wir können noch länger warten.

Weihnachten 2022  :cool:
Bloodlines Modding / Re: The Standard Mod Patch has been released.
« Last post by Norrwin on Today at 05:59:30 pm »
Update: I looked at the default map file from the original game and no other doors are affected besides the records room door, so I guess my fix is valid, unless you made all other doors unlock and lock in your mod patch. Did you?

I didn't change anything about locking/unlocking, it must have been you :)

Well that is an interesting result! But it does illustrate and important point, that the game isn't played by looking at files. And the game can't be tested by looking at files.

What I know v1.2: throw away the lockpick, talk to crooked cop and follow his directions, which takes you down Gangway A, through side door and up the stairs to security room, enable/look at deck cams. Unlock doors and the message "All Bulkheads open." plays, go back down the stairs, grab manifest from records room and exit from door beside records room (invdoor_1). No shooting, not detected.

Try same thing in UP 10.4 Basic and 10.8 Plus (same result for both): When I go downstairs and try to exit using the door beside records room (invdoor_1) it is locked and I can't get out that way, so that is a real problem.

What I didn't know was that in v1.2 invdoor_1 was already unlocked from the inside when I went up the stairs. The fact that the computer only unlocks records room door doesn't matter to me and it won't matter to a regular player. When I go back downstairs and all the bulkheads appear to be open as promised, that is all that matters.

My original statement still stands, I don't want those changes in my mod because I don't think it is what Troika designed or intended.

I have just now downloaded the mod and read the whole readme, so I understand a little better where you are coming from.

:evil: I put the full Readme on the Nexus under the DOCS tab so people could read it without having to download the mod. I even pointed this out twice, once in my OP and once in my first reply to you. But I'm chuckling as I'm as guilty as anyone of overlooking information in documentation.

Some of your changes sound promising for the UP though, like Gary's film canister. Might I include that into the UP if I like it?

Yes of course, most of the content was made with the thought of it going into the UP at some point.
Nur interessant .. wenn das nicht nochmal eine Verzögerung von Wochen bedeutet. Lieber 10.9, welche bald erscheint, als weitere Verschiebungen.
Als ob ein paar Wochen / Monate mehr jetzt noch einen großen Unterschied macht.  :vampwink: Ich bevorzuge da lieber den aktuellesten englischen Patch soweit möglich als Basis. Macht die Fehlersuche eher leichter.Zumal sich so manches von 10.9 auf 11.0 getan hat. Außerdem der letzte deutsche Patch war 10.1 (wie der Threadname verrät  :laugh: ) und das war vor 2 Jahren. Ich denke wir können noch länger warten.
Ich hoffe mal Voerman kann dies jetzt als Basis für seinen neuesten Deutsch Patch verwenden.

Nur interessant .. wenn das nicht nochmal eine Verzögerung von Wochen bedeutet. Lieber 10.9, welche bald erscheint, als weitere Verschiebungen.

Voerman hatte ja geschrieben, dass künftige Umsetzungen (nach dem nächsten Release) deutlich schneller machbar sind.
Das liegt daran, dass 11.0 noch nicht final ist.
So nun ist 11.0 endlich final und damit fertig.
Ich hoffe mal Voerman kann dies jetzt als Basis für seinen neuesten Deutsch Patch verwenden.  :smile:
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 11.0 has been released!
« Last post by Malkav on Today at 05:08:03 pm »
What do you mean by " finding gums after Ming fight "?
That was a very funny bug :)! I use the weapon file of the clone tentacles for the gum item, but when Ming died all her living clones would drop their weapons which were gums...
Hm, tentacles, rubber, bubble gum. Isn't that all the same anyway? :taunt:
The prophet, by the way, will not break if you go to another card during his speech. This only applies to a prostitute, but I like your idea, it's worth a try.  :cool:
But in any case, it is worth making the animation play only when you are standing nearby. Because the animation never ends if I just look at it from a distance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal