Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It very much sounds like they put the game on the hands of either an inexperienced studio, a studio with a bad reputation consumer-wise or a studio that never made a game of the genre. And the developer? By the mistery of it, can even be an intern that worked on something like "Nude Chess [with bigger titties]".

Not inspiring confidence.

Troika was inexperienced and look what we got! Obsidian is the Evolution of said and just to think Fallout new vegas cough cough is regarded as?

Bloodlines even tough all of its wows stand the test of time as one of the best rpg's.

Cough Good writing.

My lad reckons that they got rid of Mitsoda with BL2 because the other writers couldn't keep up.
Off Topic / Re: There is a Song/Video in Your Head...
« Last post by MooCHa on October 16, 2021, 09:34:15 pm »
Always in my head.

Epic.

Off Topic / Re: There is a Song/Video in Your Head...
« Last post by MooCHa on October 16, 2021, 09:00:36 pm »
Bloodlines Tech Support / Re: Unofficial Patch 10.9 has been released!
« Last post by MooCHa on October 16, 2021, 08:38:28 pm »
Hello. Sir Wesp,

My lad has just started his VTMB:Bloodlines tour as a Toreador on GOG Version.

1)Clip error entering Nossie lair after warrens going to Mitnick as come out of the water some ground catches you.

2)VV got annoyed even though completed chastity quietly. no guns, no witnesses, no buffs and still complained.

Oops, you are right! I didn't check because I thought you already found a suitable script that EntenSchreck added in his long list of scripts. You might want to check if OnUseBegin triggers when feeding on somebody...
I had a look and can't find anything related to the Feed, I have seen those like OnActivateThaumLvl2 and so on, I also had a look to the event_player and you can't add onFedUponBegin or anything related to this.
So if you could kindly point me where it is that would be great.
Thanks a lot.
I really don't know if it is possible to overwrite the OnFedUponBegin in the vamputil (or elsewhere).
We added these scripts to the UP vamputil exactly so that such changes would be easier!
Bloodlines German Board / Re: Inoffizieller deutscher Patch 10.1 erschienen
« Last post by filL on October 16, 2021, 05:46:15 pm »
Ich lebe noch :) Inzwischen bin ich umgezogen und finde mich gerade in einen neuen Job ein. Ich hoffe, der Stress lässt bald nach, damit der Patch noch vor Jahresende fertig wird.
Danke für die Rückmeldung.  :smile:
Zum Patch selber: Der soll bitte fertig sein ohne Zeitdruck. Wann immer das ist. 2022 oder gar 2023 reicht ja auch vollkommen.
Ist ja nicht so als erscheint Bloodlines 2 irgendwann in der nächsten Zeit.

Wenn's überhaupt noch kommt: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-10-14-paradox-says-it-almost-cancelled-vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-earlier-this-year
Hello,
I am thinking on a Giovanni/Hecata chronicle that I build slowly when I have a bit of time.For their weakness, I was thinking of a modification of the feed triggering a scream and adding a level of masquerade and finish the feeding, but it require to add this to each npc (OnFedUponBegin) like the bumsick during the plague quest but instead of a trigger it is a python function.I really don't know if it is possible to overwrite the OnFedUponBegin in the vamputil (or elsewhere). If I remember Ventrue have some sort of things when drinking on bum but I am not sure and I can't rememeber.
For the discipline as it seems the oblivion ritual/necromancy part are very difficult to implement (at least for me), I was thinking of Dominate/Auspex/Fortitude and a possibility to learn necromancy on the road with few abilities so for this I really have no clue, apart that I see it more like trigger in map/dialog or speaking with ghost or thing like this.
So that's a bit of ideas that I came with when thinking of a Giovanni/Hecata chronicle, not sure it will help you much.
After if you start implementing and are willing to share, that would be very interesting to build a chronicle and have a familly reunion :)

Have a nice day too!

Bloodlines Modding / Re: Bloodbuff effect
« Last post by Wesp5 on October 16, 2021, 04:21:57 pm »
Check out the code below which changes the Bloodpuff from the original max points to only +2:
        TraitEffectGroup
        {
            "InternalName"    "Discipline (Corpus_Vampirus)"
            TraitEffect
            {
                "Trait"    "Dexterity"
                "Modifier"    "Max 10"    // changed by wesp
            }
            TraitEffect
            {
                "Trait"    "Stamina"
                "Modifier"    "Max 10"    // changed by wesp