collapse

* Notice

Important notice (31 July): We have recently recovered from a nearly two day downtime due to an attack. No data was lost or stolen but the server has been reinstalled as a precaution. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. We apologise for the unacceptable inconvenience. Please read here for more information.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cyanide's Werewolf: The Apocalypse  (Read 6500 times)

Offline Gurkhal

• Methuselah
Re: Cyanide's Werewolf: The Apocalypse
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 11:45:39 am »
I'm kind of positive for the story. And I am not sure how the story don't aim at a younger demographics. But remember that most WtA fans won't be terribly young by now so its entirely possible that they want to draw in older fans.
But in honestly, enviromentalism is kind of big among the young to my understanding so if it is balanced by a storyline that has moderate elements in it, what's the harm with that? And I do think that also younger people can appreciate the themes of the storyline.

Offline Sabbat_stalker

• Neonate
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2020, 01:52:57 pm »
I think the game is looking pretty good and I find myself more intrigued by this game than vtmb2, although that may just be because I don't know much about it.  My only main issue I can think of is it being a werewolf game, the main theme is naturally going to be environmentalism which frankly is quite boring so hopefully they will add other themes or something else to spice things up (like werewolves ideals regarding eugenics, clan politics, spiritual degredation, etc....)

Online Wilhelm-Streicher

• Methuselah
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2020, 06:37:37 pm »
Looks like a fun AA game. Nothing great but maybe a good action game. But the charactermodel of main character still looks dull.

"With his former Caern in danger, Cahal must return to a land he once called home to protect his family and friends, no matter the cost. With the evil corporation Endron besieging them from every side, only you can fight the corruption taking root within your home, using the devastating power of the Werewolf to turn the tide. Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is coming to Epic Games Store, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X in February 2021."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 06:43:09 pm by Wilhelm-Streicher »

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2020, 09:07:37 pm »
Well... these guys don't know how to make trailers  :rofl:

But it's good to know it has what seems to be stealth portions mixed in with some beat 'em up action.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal