collapse

* Notice

Important notice (08 January 2021): PlanetVampire was staked for the last three days due to a failing disk. We have risen again on new hardware! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Everything Farscape  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
Re: Everything Farscape
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2020, 10:29:54 pm »
Is Jool the annoying redhead?  As for other characters I too enjoyed them all as well.  Scorpius is my favorite villain in the show. I like that his obsession with unlocking the secrets to wormhole technology locked in Crichton's mind, was to save the universe from the Scarran Empire.  Even though his methods were cruel and he was willing to sacrifice his crew the Scarran's were much worse.  It was a choosing the lesser of two evils type of deal.  Also I liked the dynamic between Stark and Crichton when they first met.  But yes they were all memorable.  Ka D'Argo is my favorite character next to Stark though.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2020, 06:33:58 pm »
Is Jool the annoying redhead?  As for other characters I too enjoyed them all as well.  Scorpius is my favorite villain in the show. I like that his obsession with unlocking the secrets to wormhole technology locked in Crichton's mind, was to save the universe from the Scarran Empire.  Even though his methods were cruel and he was willing to sacrifice his crew the Scarran's were much worse.  It was a choosing the lesser of two evils type of deal.  Also I liked the dynamic between Stark and Crichton when they first met.  But yes they were all memorable. Ka D'Argo is my favorite character next to Stark though.

Jool is the annoying redhead hottie  :razz:  ! I liked her but I did feel bummed out that the show never really gave her an interesting storyline of her own. Whereas the other annoying redhead, Sikozu, turned into a romantic interest for the villain and even got a wonderful storyline with a great twist in the miniseries.

From the miniseries I liked that we finally saw the wormhole weapon and just how powerful it was, I never imagined it was anything of the sort and when it "fired" it was quite incredible to see both Peacekeepers and Scarrans yield to it's power.

Oh man, this show was so great  :58_45_40:

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2020, 04:48:10 am »
Jool was a hottie, so was Chiana.  I don't remember Sikozu, but I do remember that Peacekeeper commander who took over after Scorpius.  Who can forget her cleavage. :creative:   As for the wormhole I even remember Scorpius telling Crichton to stop it.  It was the first time I heard fear in his voice.  Damn this was a great show.  I remember it won a ton of scifi awards. 

Here's a video clip of the shows last day of taping:
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2020, 06:13:40 pm »
Here's a video clip of the shows last day of taping:

The feels were WAAAAAAY too strong on that one  :58_45_40:

The Jim Henson company wants it back. COME ON SOMEONE ! GIVE IT TO THEM !!!

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2020, 08:32:46 pm »
@Highwayman667:  Yeah that video was powerful it got me in the feels.

Here's another video showing the cast then and now, and what they've been up to since the show ended.  In it it shows Sikozu who I now remember.  She too was a hottie.

Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2020, 10:46:46 pm »
John Crichton married War Minister Ahkna

What a way to end 2020 :rofl:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal