collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What games are you currently playing?  (Read 6502 times)

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
Re: What games are you currently playing?
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2020, 11:14:48 pm »
Ok, If you like this type of game.

What do you even do in that game ? Just shoot animals ?

Offline MooCHa

• Nelapsi
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2020, 09:58:14 am »
Ok, If you like this type of game.

What do you even do in that game ? Just shoot animals ?

Basically. Just shoot animals. You can get different rifles and ammo etc. You need to be quiet and spray stuff on yourself if down wind and track them.
Regards...

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Methuselah
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2020, 06:04:08 pm »
Is there something with shooting people, human rights fighters especially?  :chinscratch:

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2020, 05:31:29 am »
Been playing the original Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain PC version for the first time.  I've restarted the game 7 times because I've forgotten where all the blood fountains, and secrets are.  I originally played the game consistently for a year straight back when it was released in 1996 on the original Playstation.  Played the game at least once every year until Soul Reaver was released in 1999.  Damn I'm old.  I was a teen back then.  Oh damn mid life crisis.

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2020, 08:51:30 am »
Also I forgot to mention I am also playing 'Kingdoms of Amalur:  Re-reckoning.'  I own the original and bought the "remaster" for the dlc coming out next year.  Although I've owned the original game for so many years I've never completed it.  But now I am determined to.

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2020, 12:02:26 am »
I bought Baldurs Gate 3 in early access. I really like it so far. I made a TIefling lady, who got her power from a Great Old One  - of course in my headcannon that GOO is Cthulhu. The areas are beautiful, the fights are challenging. The companions have a bit much drama about them for my taste, but I guess, they wanted to pack as much as possible into early access.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2020, 02:16:05 pm »
She looks great !

Anyways I've been playing something I think might make Wilhelm happy:

So far it's pretty good, though I find it to be a lesser version of Baldur's Gate 2. It has a metric ton of dungeon crawling but is very light on social interaction and storytelling. This game's engine was however, the same that was used to create the very first Witcher game, which is to me a far superior RPG.

Offline tarulu

• Methuselah
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2020, 02:26:17 pm »
Right now i am trying Syberia 1

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2020, 07:45:17 pm »
Was playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC which I got as a gift, but stopped playing for fear of the dreaded saves corruption glitch.  Will continue when the patches roll out in January and February.

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2020, 07:49:22 pm »
@fylimar:  Your character in Baldur's Gate III looks great!  I've been wanting to buy the game but been hesitant to do so.

@Highwayman:  What made the original NWN memorable are the tons of free fan made modules.  Many are of high quality and rivals the base games writing.  Also I enjoyed it's two expansions.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2020, 08:02:52 pm »
@fylimar:  Your character in Baldur's Gate III looks great!  I've been wanting to buy the game but been hesitant to do so.

@Highwayman:  What made the original NWN memorable are the tons of free fan made modules.  Many are of high quality and rivals the base games writing.  Also I enjoyed it's two expansions.

The expansions are deffinitely a treat. Going through the Underdark is quite the Dungeons & Dragons experience  :funny:  !

You're also in luck Talyn, I'm playing either Kotor 2 (at last) or Blood Omen, whichever tickles my fancy before this godawful year is over and done with.

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2020, 11:18:20 pm »
@Highwayman667:  Hordes of the Underdark is my favorite expansion in NWN.  I went through the two expansions with a sorcerer and dominated the game.  Once you are done you should try one of the many high quality fan made module's.  A favorite of mine is the Bastard of Kosigan series.

Here's a site that has many of the higher quality modules:  https://neverwintervault.org/article/reference/neverwinter-nights-hall-fame

Whichever ever game you choose to play whether it's KOTOR 2 or Blood Omen you will have fun.  Just be warned if you seek to find every secret in the Blood Omen game the length of the game will be about 100 hours.  No joke.  I've only sought all of the secrets once.  Also go to www.gamefaqs.com and search Blood Omen there are many spoiler free walkthroughs.  You may need it since it's easy to overlook stuff in the game. 

But yeah now you will see how Kain went from dickish nobleman to dickish vampire. lol  Also throughout the series they made many references to Blood Omen especially Defiance, that you may not have gotten when you played them.

As for K2 download the TSLRCM mod which fixes bugs and restores content.  Then download the community patch which fixes the bugs not fixed by the restoration mod.  You can get them for free at Deadlystream.com

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2020, 01:19:55 am »
@Highwayman667:  Hordes of the Underdark is my favorite expansion in NWN.  I went through the two expansions with a sorcerer and dominated the game.  Once you are done you should try one of the many high quality fan made module's.  A favorite of mine is the Bastard of Kosigan series.

Here's a site that has many of the higher quality modules:  https://neverwintervault.org/article/reference/neverwinter-nights-hall-fame

Whichever ever game you choose to play whether it's KOTOR 2 or Blood Omen you will have fun.  Just be warned if you seek to find every secret in the Blood Omen game the length of the game will be about 100 hours.  No joke.  I've only sought all of the secrets once.  Also go to www.gamefaqs.com and search Blood Omen there are many spoiler free walkthroughs.  You may need it since it's easy to overlook stuff in the game.

But yeah now you will see how Kain went from dickish nobleman to dickish vampire. lol  Also throughout the series they made many references to Blood Omen especially Defiance, that you may not have gotten when you played them.

As for K2 download the TSLRCM mod which fixes bugs and restores content.  Then download the community patch which fixes the bugs not fixed by the restoration mod.  You can get them for free at Deadlystream.com

As always, you're a goddamn hero Talyn  :funny:  ! I'll enjoy both games in your name and in Moya's crew !

Offline Talyn82

• Antediluvian
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2020, 01:45:13 am »
@Highwayman667:  Oh talking about Moya did you ever finish the series?  Did you get a chance to watch 'The Peacekeeper Wars' miniseries?

Anyway before I forget Happy Holidays to you and your family. :vampsmile:

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2020, 01:49:47 am »
@Highwayman667:  Oh talking about Moya did you ever finish the series?  Did you get a chance to watch 'The Peacekeeper Wars' miniseries?

Anyway before I forget Happy Holidays to you and your family. :vampsmile:

Absolutely ! I'll tell you all about in the corresponding topic :funny:  ! And Happy Holidays to you as well Talyn !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal