collapse

Author Topic: The complaint thread  (Read 170084 times)

Offline [archive] Skinweaver

• Antediluvian
Re: The complaint thread
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »

Don't even get me started on the established religions!

(I know, I should stick to the General Discussion where I belong.)                        

Offline [archive] scottstoflet

• Fledgling
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
                Myself...not for the evil I have done, but for the evil I have negelected to do...sigh...                        

Offline [archive] Skyra_to_Hollow

• Antediluvian
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
                In Reply To #32
 Slacker.  Get crackin'.                        

-----signature-----
           Regards,
 Skyra to Hollow
 Site Director, www.PlanetVampire.com

Offline [archive] dalver

• Ancillus
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2005, 11:25:00 AM »
                Hey y'all!

Got some new complaints today.

People who believe they are supernatural creatures, such as vampires, elves and whatnots. I mean it's like believing you are a ghost or that you can fly or that you own a spaceship or that you can walk through walls, when all you'll do is bump your nose on the wall and fall on your ass. What is up with that?!

And Sanguinarians! I'm not sure they believe they are vampires or if they just drink others peoples blood as a hobby.

And finally people who get off on pain. That freaks me out beyond measure and plainly scares me.                        

-----signature-----
           in vitae veritas    

Offline [archive] Grendel8101

• Methuselah
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »
                In Reply To #34
 Here's a question:  What freaks you out more, Masochists (lovers of pain) or sadists (lovers of giving pain)?

For me, I'd have to go with Masochists.                        

Offline [archive] Year_of_the_Scarab

• Ancillus
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
                Put them both in one body, give em an electric screwdriver, and the problem is solved.

Anyway.

There are two kind of deluded (insert fandom here) followers as far as I'm concerned. The sort that dress up as a knight, jedi, wookie or something, and stand in lines in front of a theater for a week, and the sort that carry a sword around town, file thair teeth to resemble fangs or name their kids Galadriel (sic). I haven't got beef with LARPers, but when you wear your chainmail to the mall, I'm lawfuly obliged to make fun of your insane ass.

The first bunch can be annoying, but is pretty much harmless (unless you make the mistake of starting a disscussion with one, why the star wars movies were silly).

The second should be incarcarated. Mostly those naming their kids retarded names. Shooting your (equally deluded) friend in the leg with an arrow is one thing - he knew what he was risking being friends with a lunatic. Forcing your kid to go through life as Yoda Kowalski is another.

My little cousin is named after an Indian tribe. And she's a girl. :shudder:

peace                        

Offline [archive] dalver

• Ancillus
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »
                In Reply To #35
 <quote by="Grendel's Revenge">Here's a question:  What freaks you out more, Masochists (lovers of pain) or sadists (lovers of giving pain)?</quote>

Here's an answer. I've got no beef with masochists. It's their problem what they do to themselves. Sadists, though involve other people too so that freaks me out more.                        

-----signature-----
           in vitae veritas    

Offline [archive] scottstoflet

• Fledgling
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
                In Reply To #15
 Lucky you...all my cat does is try to bite my member off...He's Siamese, very possessive you know.

[added Apr  5 2005 10:29AM]

I happen to be at work right now. I have been here for two and a half hours already. My day so far has consisted of reading this site and making make two pots of coffee. I have not been rewarded for either. BUMMER.

I wonder how much my two cents is worth on the International Money Fund??

I hate being so bored I go out to get my hair cut just for something to do.

[added Apr  5 2005 10:49AM]

In Reply To #35
 I wonder if a vampire sucked the Pope dry, or if he finally knocked off of old age???                        

Offline [archive] MoonMad:P

• Antediluvian
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
                In Reply To #38

FyrstBourne posted:

I wonder if a vampire sucked the Pope dry, or if he finally knocked off of old age???

The lasombra stopped giving him his monthly blood happy                        

-----signature-----
           "The reason we exist is because the jellyfish will it so. WHY ELSE?"    

Offline [archive] Skyra_to_Hollow

• Antediluvian
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »
                In Reply To #39
 No kidding.  LARPers get such a bad rap, but quite frankly, some of them deserve it.  Last I checked, the idea was to collectively tell a horror story in real-time.  People who forget about "telling a story" and who focus more on "pretending I'm undead, which makes me special" need to get a fuckin' life.                        

-----signature-----
           Regards,
 Skyra to Hollow
 Site Director, www.PlanetVampire.com

Offline [archive] Signothorn

• Antediluvian
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2005, 02:51:00 AM »
                In Reply To #40

Why did they have to make 3rd Ninja Turtle movie? Didn't they really hit their peak in part 2 when Vanilla Ice was screaming "Go ninja, go ninja go!" There's only one direction you can go from there! Duh! WTF were they thinking?                        

Offline [archive] DanVanCrone

• Neonate
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
                Viruses. Hate them. They consign me to bed, yet prevent me from sleeping. Oh the cruelty!                        

-----signature-----
           Bloodlines @ dilapidation.com
 A V:TM - Bloodlines community fansite
 http://bloodlines.dilapidation.com    

Offline [archive] vpaine

• Neonate
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2005, 11:17:00 PM »
                I'm gonna have to complain about fonts with only letters and numbers in! I can't stand it, when I try to make a banner for my site and it ends up as: Paine s Site, I want the fucking apostrophe! Then I have to use a different font that doesn't look as good and I end up not doing anything because it doesn't look the way I want it to. I hate assholes who don't add every character to their fonts.                        

Offline [archive] Signothorn

• Antediluvian
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2005, 03:16:00 AM »
                In Reply To #43

I have to complain about Queensryche deciding not to make Operation:Mindcrime 2. The first one was to date my favorite concept album of all time. I used to listen to it over and over as a teen, picking up something new with every listen. Now it seems they are getting old an lacking creativity, actually blaming Bush being re-elected for lack of creative ideas as posten on their website. I was actually considering the purchase of a new album from them and now they've blown it, as well as my hopes for some great new music. You must be used to obscurity by now Queensryche, time to build a home there Fuckers!                        

Offline [archive] Year_of_the_Scarab

• Ancillus
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
                New gripe.

I've been "watching" MTV for a while today (yeah, I know, my own fault, WTF was I thinking watching f*ken MTV anyway) while doing some sketching and a show called "exposed" (I think that's what it was called) came up. Now, I don't normally get all worked up by the retardedness that's on in TV, But WHAT. THE. FUCK. ?. !.

(In case you're not familar with the show - or it's actually called something else - it's basically a compilation of paparazzi videos of different celebrities in private, going shopping, eating at restaurants, catching a movie, whatever, you get the picture.)

Now since when do we ENCOURAGE stalking? Since when is it commendable to sit around in someone's garden in some bushes and record a person taking a sunbath? I know, I know, that's hardly a new development, but for crying out loud, showing that sh*t on TV? What's the effing purpose? Aren't shows like Big Brother, Survivor and the like enough to get by for all those brainwashed people who'd rather watch someone else's life on TV that get a life of their own?

Grrrrr.

The moral of the story is - do not watch f*ken MTV.

peace