collapse

Author Topic: Member Introduction Make Your Presence Known (Stats Only Please)  (Read 31389 times)

Offline 4ngelgirl

• Neonate
Re: Member Introduction Make Your Presence Known (Stats Only Please)
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2017, 04:58:39 PM »
Name: Ewa (or Eve, whichever you prefer really :vampwink:)
Sex: Female
Education: I'm studying computer graphics.
Picture: ...I'M SHY OKAY

Favorite VtM clan: Toreador! Other than that Malkavian and Daughters of Cacophony

Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline:
I don't really know if there's any clan that I particulary don't like...Tzmisce maybe? They're just creepy...

Favorite band/music: Lana del Rey is my all time favourite! Besides, I love Massive Attack, Late Night Alumni, The Gorillaz, Hooverphonic aaaaaand...and I just realized that there's no point listing more because I probably would never end

Favorite movies:

- “Welcome to the Dollhouse” - Todd Solondz
- “The Godfather” - Francis Ford Coppola
- “Blue Velvet” - David Lynch
- “The Devil’s Advocate” - Taylor Hackford
- “Rosemary’s Baby” - Roman Polański
- “Beau-père” - Bertrand Blier
- “Durak” - Yuriy Bykov
- “Everything Is Illuminated” - Liev Schreiber

Favorite vampire film: Hard to say...I still have a lot of them to watch ^^' I quite liked 'Queen of the Damned', it makes me nostalgic ;D

Least favorite vampire film: ...'Vampire Academy' was an abomination in my opinion

Favorite book/writers: 
- “Sowa w Kominie” (”An Owl In the Chimney”) but unfortunately it’s only in Polish :C
- Mario Puzo’s “The Godfather” series
- “The Historian” by Elizabeth Kostova
- “The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer” by Jennifer Lynch
- “Jasper Jones” by Craig Silvey

Favorite games: Bloodlines is my absolute numer 1 - besides I loved "Until Dawn", Telltale's "The Walking Dead", "Life is Strange", "Bioshock", "The Last of Us", my childhood favourite - "Beyond Good and Evil" and so on.

Favorite sport: English horse riding!

I like/love: animals, good food, art people that are passionate abot something

What I do in general: ...procrastinate, I'm afraid :,DD

Before I die, I will: Get a nose job, or at least I would like to xd
https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42 - if you don't have a Paradox account yet, please help me by using my referral link - it would mean a lot, thank you! ♥

Offline fylimar

• Ancillus
« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2018, 01:58:10 PM »
Name: fylimar
 Sex: f

Favorite VtM clan: Malkavian - they are my favorites and I don't like to play them sterotype. Tzimisce - because they have style, Nosferatu - because just because
 Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline: Toreador - too twilighty

Favorite band/music: Mostly alternative, gothic, rock music, historical music, classical music. Favorite musicians/bands: Nick Cave, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Deine Lakaien, Faun, Al Andaluz Project, Cesair, Goethes Erben, Ritual Howls... a lot more

Favorite movies: Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri, Pans labyrinth, Watchmen / Series: Doctor Who, Firefly, Babylon 5, Penny Dreadful, Supernatural
 Favorite vampire film: Let the right one in
 Least favorite vampire film: all things glittering - Twilight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood - I hate it
 Favorite book/writers: GRR Martins Song of Ice and Fire - much better than the show, Lovecraft, Matt Ruff, George Mann, Conan Doyle, Tad Williams, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman ... too much to name (I work with books, so there is just so much input every day)

Favorite roleplaying games:  Call of Cthulhu, VTM, Firefly, Star Wars and D&D. I played a Steampunk game called Finsterwald on a game convention and loved it a lot, but hadn't had the time to delve further into it - still honourable mention for a lot of gaming fun.

Favorite video games: Dragon Age (all parts), Baldurs Gate (both), VTMB of course, Knights of the Old Republic, Dishonoured 2 (love the steampunk setting), Morrowind (my favorite ES game), all Monkey Island games...

I like/love: walks in the wood, books, rabbits (coolest animals ever), pasta,

Offline krispy

• Ancillus
  • Texture artist
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2018, 04:41:37 AM »
I fell in love with this game and started updating the graphics about the time I finished the jobs at the blood bank. Still in santa monica but the place is starting to look amazing.

Guess I should introduce myself rather than simply asking tech questions and posting updates.

Name: Krispy
Sex: M

favorite movies: Fear and Loathing in las Vegas, Six String Samurai, fistful of dollars, Natural born Killers, Pulp Fiction, The Way of the Gun. . .

Favorite music right now: Aesop Rock, R.A. the Rugged Man, Earl Sweatshirt, Run the Jewels, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats, Kadavar, Graveyard, Led zepplin. . .

Favorite authors: Clive Barker, Keith Laumer, Robert Sheckley, old Steven King, Leonard Cohen, Aleister Crowley.

Favorite vampire film: Not a fan of most, But I do like the Helsing anime and AVM, the current post apocalyptic but unrelated Van Helsing TV series, and the Gary Oldman Dracula. Also enjoyed "The forsaken" at the time it was released but I was a teenager. may not stand up to the test of time.

Favorite games: Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout New Vegas, L4D2, Phantom Dust, soldier of fortune, soldier of fortune 2. The last two were BOMB back in the day. Phantom dust still has the coolest story of any game I have EVER played, and the gameplay was AMAZING. It STILL stands up to the test of time with no changes at all.

Favorite Vtm clan or faction: Malkavian. It's a nice parallel to being me in real life since I enjoy playing as versions of myself usually. Not a fishmalk mind you. the kind that looks crazy. mohawk, bizarrely intricate rags for clothing, quietly rapping, laughing, staring off into space and predicting things, exclaiming things like "what the fuck do you mean you've never smoked a bong or eaten fried chicken in the shower?". Laughing when people get hit by a bus if there was a dramatic enough setup. that sort of thing, but turned up to 11. I also like the structured lack of structure to the madness network. good stuff.

I like/love: GOOD rap music from people with large vocabularies, spicy food, vindaloo, beer, whiskey, marijuana, the sound of blades being sharpened, and the smell of the exhaust when my 1971 torino is running.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:40:56 AM by krispy »
I'm why we can't have nice things. . .