collapse

* Notice

Important notice (31 July): We have recently recovered from a nearly two day downtime due to an attack. No data was lost or stolen but the server has been reinstalled as a precaution. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. We apologise for the unacceptable inconvenience. Please read here for more information.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Member Introduction Make Your Presence Known (Stats Only Please)  (Read 39202 times)

Offline silhouette666

• Ancillus
  • The hunger inside given to me makes me what I am.
    • Bloodlines
Re: Member Introduction Make Your Presence Known (Stats Only Please)
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2013, 06:30:24 pm »
:rofl: :rofl:

Muricans.

Sorry :)

I want to show you something...

50 yars away from home.
Heyheyheyheyheyhey. Don't be laughing at me! We  don't have anything like that here to appreciate. xD

It's so beautiful! D,:

Offline Claudia Vonigner

• Antediluvian
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2013, 04:19:42 pm »
Welcome to Europe :D

Seriously I love my city's architecture. It's why I'm running a VTM campaign in it, it's urban but full of tangible history, so it makes a great Camarilla city ^^

Offline Saulot

• Fledgling
« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2013, 10:52:48 pm »
Finally found the place for introductions. It's nice to meet all of you. :3

Name: It'd  be impolite to share with strangers, but just call me Sally.
Sex: Male
Education: For now, just hoping to find what I want to do. Otherwise, newly enrolled into college...
Picture: NO PICS4U

Favorite VtM clan: Salubri (Normal and Antitribu),  Daughters of Cacophony, Blood Brothers, Cappadocians, Malkavians
Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline: Giovanni, Baali, Tremere, Fishmalks

Favorite VtR clan/faction: From what little I know, probably the Mehket
Least favorite VtR clan/faction: Daevna and Ventrue

Favorite band/music: Metal, Rock, any subgenres of either.
Favorite movies: Never really go to the movie theatre anymore.
Favorite vampire film: Van Hellsing
Least favorite vampire film: I would say "Twilight", but "Least Favorite" technically means that despite being low on a list, it's still liked. But anyways, I don't really like Warm Bodies (Despitebeingaboutzombiesbutshush)
Favorite book/writers: J.K. Rowling. Otherwise, I don't read much.
Favorite games: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, any mods associated with it, Castlevania series (sans the reboots), American Mcgee's Alice.

I like/love: Life, Food, playing video games, internet, and otherwise doing things when I am left to my own devices (like drawing, chores, etc.)
I hate/loathe: Doing things because someone else told me to, especially when they're the ones who are perfectly capable of doing it themselves. Then there's people who are just impolite.
What I do in General: Ranting, slacking off, and otherwise try to get better.

Before I die, I will: See my four friends and have an extremely fucked up party with them, complete with tampon gun war. (Too long of a story to recount)

Offline Katapagan

• Methuselah
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2014, 12:20:15 am »
Name: Duman
Education: Business

Fav VtM clan: Tremere, Toreador
Least fav VtM clan: Samedi, Tzimisce

Fav band: Kalmah, Korpiklaani, Sabaton, Cradle of Filth

Fav movie: No idea :)
Fav vampire movie: Blade of course
Least fav vampire movie: Twilight Saga

Fav book: Arthas: Rise of the Lich King
Fav games: VtMB, Morrowind, Skyrim

I love: Angela Gossow, Victoria Harrison, pc gaming at nights, cycling, sleeping, being lazy.

I hate: Justin Bieber, terrorists, TV (dont really watch at all)

Before I die, I will: Smoke marijuana, build a gaming rig computer.

My dream: A world completely dominated by me and my computer system, where all people are equal, all people are well educated, where there is no crime, no racism, no politics, where people actually get paid for getting involved in art, science and sports.

Offline Rick Gentle

• Gangrel Playboy
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2014, 04:34:57 am »
It pleases me to see that Gangrel almost never make the "Least Favorite VTM Clans" lists.
Except for YOU, witchthief. Because you're BAD.

Before I die, I will: ... build a gaming rig computer.
Do it! Do it now! Because they're awesome.
If you have computer swap-meets in Turkiye-land, you can often get pretty good deals at them. They often have them at convention-center-type-places. Don't buy the newest and shiniest stuff; get the next-to-newest stuff. The prices go down dramatically, and you get just about the same level of performance.
Remember: It's not the size of your fangs that matters; it's what you stick them in.

Offline Katapagan

• Methuselah
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2014, 02:20:22 pm »
Lol no, I got a better idea. A friend of mine is a computer distributor, so he gets the stuff for REAL cheap. When he orders his next wishlist, I'll just add mine to the end of it :) I only need a motherboard, a cpu, a gpu and psu, I got all the other stuff already ^^

Offline Signothorn

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2014, 07:02:48 pm »
Lol no, I got a better idea. A friend of mine is a computer distributor, so he gets the stuff for REAL cheap. When he orders his next wishlist, I'll just add mine to the end of it :) I only need a motherboard, a cpu, a gpu and psu, I got all the other stuff already ^^

Just a little advice. A big mistake many people make is looking for a good value in motherboards and going cheap with some crazy off brand nobody's heard of. I'm not saying pay through the nose for a mobo, but really do your homework and read some reviews on NewEgg, Amazon ect. I can't stress this enough, it's well worth it in the long run to have a quality motherboard. I like mid to higher end ASUS motherboards. 

Power supplies are also something that require a little homework. Figure out how much power you'll need and go for quality, I also prefer modular power supplies, as cable management becomes much easier and you don't end up with loose cables in the way you'll never use.

Offline Katapagan

• Methuselah
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2014, 10:13:50 pm »
Thanks for the advice Signothorn! But to be honest I am not really ready to build a monster yet... It will be like a 600 bucks worth stuff since I am a student... I am using a 10-year-old junk right now, even that will be more than enough for me :))

But yeah, in case I can hoard more loot in the next few months, I'll definitely try to upgrade it further, so the last thing I'll go for cheap will be the motherboard. I will make sure to open a thread here to take PV communitys opinions as well.

Offline Aquinas

• Fledgling
  • Extoreadinaire
« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2014, 03:59:06 am »
Name: Andrei (Yes, like the tzimisce Andrei. :P I always thought it was funny we shared names.)

Favorite clan of VTM: Toreador
 Least favorite clan of VTM: Tremere, Malkavian
I don't dislike the Malkavian clan itself, just the conglomerate that is the Malkavian fanaticism of "lulz they talk so funny~ XDXDXD"

Favorite band: Boards of Canada, Circa Survive, Glenn Check, The Dear Hunter, The National, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Brand New, CHVRCHES and a lot of others.

Favorite movies: Oldboy
Favorite vamp movies:
1. Let The Right One In
2. Near Dark
3. The Lost Boys
4. Bram Stoker's Dracula
5. 30 Days of Night
6. Vampire Hunter D
7. 30 Days of Night: Dark Days

I'm pretty big on vampires. :p

Favorite writer: Haruki Murakami

Favorite games: All the ones I've enjoyed have a special place in my heart for quickening my road throughout life in blissful euphoria. <3

I really hope to be able to interact with more of you. This site has helped me more than once, before I was even a member, with enriching my VTM:B and VTM:R experiences. Caine's blessings upon your houses.  :vampsmile:

Torea! Torea! Torea! Toreador HOOOOO!

Offline Katapagan

• Methuselah
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:02 pm »
Hey Andrei (yes, the tzimisce andrei :P), how can you even hate the Tremere? Umm, maybe because you're Tzimisce?

Offline Rick Gentle

• Gangrel Playboy
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2014, 12:37:59 am »
You don't have to be Tzimisce to hate the Tremere.
Remember: It's not the size of your fangs that matters; it's what you stick them in.

Offline Katapagan

• Methuselah
« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2014, 01:31:56 am »
Says a wanna be "let's go howlin at the moon" wolfie. Unlike all the other clans who begged to get embraced, the Tremere got what is theirs. That's called POWER, something you wanna-be wildlife, animal emulators don't have any idea about :P

Offline Aquinas

• Fledgling
  • Extoreadinaire
« Reply #132 on: May 09, 2014, 07:25:53 pm »
Hey Andrei (yes, the tzimisce andrei :P), how can you even hate the Tremere? Umm, maybe because you're Tzimisce?

I'm glad you asked! If you don't mind me answering this way, I'll write what my Toreador would say~

Your annexation of the noble Salubri clan - while detestable - I could forget.
Your butchery of Gangrels and Tzimisce to satisfy your perversity, I could forgive.
That is not why I despise Tremere. The stem of my odium comes from the root of your clan's structure: the repugnant blood bond shared among all usurpers.
You will never be able to truly love someone - or something - for if you do, it will always be sacrificed if only to serve your clan's purpose. You will never be able to form true alliances, have true loyalty, for anyone besides your despotic clan.

As a Toreador, I do love. I may love a kine the first day, consume our love the second day, and abandon that kine as if it were trash the third day. I may be unfaltering in loyalty, and also a betrayer.  But my love, my loyalty, my obsession, although not everlasting, is true.
Nothing, besides your pitiless blood bond to your pitiful clan, will ever be true to you.
To think that one of our Kindred's more intellectual clans can be so short-sighted, so oppressive towards its own members!

Foolish, foolish Tremere - for as kine you damned yourself to lifelessness.
Poor, poor Tremere - for as Kindred you damned yourself to lovelessness.

Offline Katapagan

• Methuselah
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2014, 07:41:07 pm »
"Sit down and look pretty, act as if you've never died."

Gary might be an idiot, but he sure spoke wise words about the Toreador.

((Your words are really nice. Good job if you wrote it yourself. I also like Toreador ;) But my love for Tremere surpasses it.))

Offline Aquinas

• Fledgling
  • Extoreadinaire
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2014, 07:53:36 pm »
I admit, when I was playing Toreador in VtM:B Gary's little bark was admirable. Saddening how quickly he had to lap up his words in order to send me to act where he could not. But I won't speak of hypocrisy, it's just a game after all.

I did write it myself; I like to think that I have a pretty fleshed out Toreador character. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal