collapse

Author Topic: Member Introduction Make Your Presence Known (Stats Only Please)  (Read 31924 times)

Offline EtaYorius

• Fledgling
Re: Member Introduction Make Your Presence Known (Stats Only Please)
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2011, 10:43:26 PM »

We are all very ignorant, but we all ignore different things.

Offline Laveous

• Fledgling
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2012, 01:48:20 AM »
Name: Skye
 Sex: Male
 Education: Minimal
 Picture: No picture for you!

Favorite VtM clan: Tremere
 Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline: Dunno really. Probably Toreador, artsy bastards.

Favorite VtR clan/faction: VtR? No Tremere you say? *backhand*
 Least favorite VtR clan/faction: See above

Favorite band/music: Rage Against The Macine, Soundgarden, The Transformers The Movie (1986) Soundtrack  :rock:
 Favorite film: Blues Brothers
 Favorite vampire film: Interview With A Vampire
 Least favorite vampire film: Twiglet
Least favourite other film: A Clockwork Orange
 Favorite book/writers:Terry Pratchett, Robert Rankin
 Favorite games: Bounces (ZX Spectrum), Discworld, Grim Fandango, VtM:B

I like/love: Quite a lot of stuff. Mainly spending time with my 5 year old son. Also, watching Chesterfield FC fail miserably (I'd prefer if they didn't but mostly they leave me with no other option) and comics. Oh, and anything Star Wars (apart from Binks and Hayden whatistoss)
I dislike/loathe: Spitefulness. Mansfield Town FC. The disrespecting of Captain Britain.
 What I do in general: Sit. Sometimes I crouch.

Before I die, I will: Hopefully see my son grow up to be a better man than I.                 

Offline Carrickfergus

• Fledgling
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »
Name: Berk
 Education: IR (undergrad)/ Middle Eastern Studies(grad)
 Picture: Movember  :rock:

Favorite VtM clan: Lasombra
 Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline: Ventrue

Favorite band/music: Jethro Tull / Progressive Rock
 Favorite film: Good Will Hunting
 Favorite book/writers: Tolkien, Neil Gaiman
 Favorite games: VtM:B, Starcraft, Neverwinter Nights.

I like/love: History, Politics, Science, Progressive Music, Computer Games, Guitar Hero.
 I dislike/loathe: hypocrisy, dishonesty, manipulation, disinformation.
 What I do in general: Try not to think about life or future. Sit infront of computer when i'm not at school or hanging out with friends.

Offline Frothy

• Ancillus
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2012, 05:38:00 PM »
 Name: William
 Education: High school drop out

Picture:
Me completely wasted after walking around in the rain all night, circa Dec 2011.

Me not smashed at my buddy's kid's 4th birthday party.

Favorite VtM clan: Brujah, Malkavian(When played as more than just Comic relief), and Tszimisce
 Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline: Ventrue, Malkavian(when played flobidob blib blob bleeb)

Favorite VtR clan/faction: VtR? n/a
 Least favorite VtR clan/faction: n/a

Favorite band/music: A lot of really obscure death metal, with a smattering of doom, black, sludge, and prog metal thrown in.

Oh yeah, and I listen to a tiny bit of hip-hop, electronica, and various orchestrated pieces.

Favorite movies: Any move by Stanley Kubrick except Eyes Wide Shut, the LoTR movies, The Matrix(Only the first), Larry Clark movies(Kids, Ken Park, Another Day in Paradise), Goodfellas.

Favorite vampire film: Interview with the Vampire, Blade
 Least favorite vampire film: Does twilight count? I saw half of the first one with my ex.

Favorite book/writers: Aldous Huxley, George Orwell, Anthony Burgess, Ray Bradbury, Robert Jordan, Steve Erikson

Favorite games: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, the Halo series(the atmosphere in ODST was awesome.), Asheron's Call, vanilla WoW pre-honor system, a plethora of SNES, N64, and PSX games.

I like/love: Music, drugs(I'm not trying to be edgy, or cool. Just honest).
 What I do in general: Work.

Before I die, I will: Eat a lot of Gummy Bears.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 05:39:42 PM by Frothy »

Offline Oscar

• Remember
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2013, 03:37:22 PM »
No it's still appreciated. You are very attractive girl. :)
My father is Dirty Harry, my mother is Bloody Mary

Offline silhouette666

• Ancillus
  • The hunger inside given to me makes me what I am.
    • Bloodlines
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2013, 05:06:24 PM »
Name: Shannon
 Sex: Female
 Education: Currently have AA in General Studies. Earning bachelor's in journalism with a minor in music.
 Picture:

Favorite VtM clan: Tremere (for now)
 Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline: Undecided

Favorite VtR clan/faction: N/A
 Least favorite VtR clan/faction: N/A

Favorite band/music: I listen to anything rock. I love really heavy hardcore/deathcore to classic rock to grunge to acoustic. And I like Lady Gaga...a lot
 Favorite movies: Lord of the Rings, Queen of the Damned, The Crow, Shaun of the Dead
 Favorite vampire film: Queen of the Damned
 Least favorite vampire film: Dracula 3000 was pretty bad...
 Favorite book/writers: Anne Rice
 Favorite games: VtM:BL, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain, Guitar Hero, LOTRO
 I like/love: Food. Being a hermit. Netflix. Graphic design. Web design. Writing. Taking pictures.
 What I do in general: Do things I consider fun while others might think is "boring".

Before I die, I will: Make a vampire film/play a vampire in a film or participate in some sort of film/video game involving vampires.

Offline Rick Gentle

• Gangrel Playboy
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2013, 05:10:46 PM »
Vampires! Yaaay! Good to hear that VTM - Bloodlines is becoming a multi-generational thing.

>.>

Burgermeister was looking for donations and/or voice actors for his Bloodlines mod. There's a thread about it around here somewhere... under the Bloodline Modifications board, I think.

EDIT
Yup, here we go: https://forums.planetvampire.com/?topic=6134.0
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:12:27 PM by Rick Gentle »
Remember: It's not the size of your fangs that matters; it's what you stick them in.

Offline silhouette666

• Ancillus
    • Bloodlines
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2013, 05:34:21 PM »
Thanks, Rick! I appreciate the welcome and the link. (:

Offline Claudia Vonigner

• Antediluvian
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2013, 01:59:07 PM »
Can you believe I never actually posted here ? Oo

Name: Claudia Vonigner (not my true name, obviously ! but since I'm doing political sciences I can't share :p)
 Sex: Female
 Country: France (but lived in mexico, the us, belgium..) ; my nationality is French
 Occupation: Student in political sciences, teaching foreign languages, and informatics keeper at the university
 Education: Got a BA in languages, currently in Master degree, going for the doctorate.
 Picture:

Favorite VtM clan: I don't have a favourite clan, but I've got favourie characters :) I'll have to go with the Tremere for the time being.
 Least favorite VtM clan/bloodline: All random bloodlines reated by White Wolf authors all about being "moar special" than the former author, which makes us end up with freaking lasombra/changelling cross-overs that are pointless. I don't like the Ventrue either, I just don't find them interesting and no character of that clan I've ever crossed ever worked for me.

Favorite VtR clan/faction: Lancea Sanctum, certainly Mekhet
 Least favorite VtR clan/faction: Ugh. I don't like the Ventrue.

Favorite band/music: Yann Tiersen ; classical minimalist. I also like many songs of Snow Patrol.
 Favorite film: Neko no Ongaeshi
 Favorite vampire film: None. I'm not a movie person at all, last time was to see the Watchmen. Should I quote something to watch which has Vampires, I'd say.. Blood the Last Vampire (the OAV)
 Least favorite vampire film: I could say any Twilight ;I watched the first one, downloaded by my husband, but I couldn't go through, I was too busy laughing.. then again Interview had me lul too.
Least favourite other film: I once watched this movie I had to subtitle in French for the Acapulco film festival : MIL NUBES DE PAZ CERCAN EL CIELO, AMOR, NUNCA DEJARÁS DE SER AMOR ; it translates as a thousand clouds of peace invade the sky, my love, you'll never stop being love. It's ultra gay (like, really gay in all its worst parts) and the sentimental drama all over the top, filmed in black and white so to be more artsy and.. ugh.
 Favorite book/writers: None, I don't read if I can avoid it. I like Pratchett's trolls though.
 Favorite games: Madness mansion, Arkham Horror, ticket to ride.. I love a bunch of ios games, flash games too. As far as video games are concerned, Ni no Kuni, VTMB (hands down), the old rayman games, many marios... I don't play a lot lately. I do love to watch others play though.

I like/love: STing VTM mainly but not only, giving thoughts on settings, on clans, on NPCs. Learning Japanese. Watching lame reality TV and having lulz about it. Sharing lolcats with my husband since I spend 10 to 12 hours a day away.
I dislike/loathe: Fishmalks. White Wolf and Onyx Path's random shit sometimes, what the hell with creating neonates who have 5 rituals and 3 clan specific disciplines that are not of their clans ?? What happened to the Masquerade ? Dafuq. I love the game but I hate the authors sometimes. I hate I've got to spend so much time away from home, working a full time job and tackling one of the most difficult paths of studies of the country.
 What I do in general: Rant. A lot.

Before I die, I will: See the WoD come out. Maybe. Have a great Bloodlines add on that makes it moddable friendly ?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:45:59 PM by Claudia Vonigner »

Offline Nigama

• Dead
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2013, 09:38:23 PM »
@ silhouette -  Awesome shirt and tattoo!  But Queen of the Damned was your favorite vampire movie!?!?  You really need to see the 1992 Dracula (very faithful to the book, great visuals.. my only issue was some crappy casting choices) or 2008's Let the Right One In (watch the original, not the American remake).  They are both phenomenal vampire movies.  Prolly my top two favorites.  Obviously, Lost Boys has a special place in my heart since it was a major influence in the creation of V:tM.

Hmm.. it occurs to me I've never done one of these things... should I?  Or does everybody know me already?   :rock:

Nigama
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:40:00 PM by Nigama »
"You may not remember us, but we may be responsible for your lack of memory."

Offline silhouette666

• Ancillus
    • Bloodlines
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2013, 11:08:14 PM »
@ silhouette -  Awesome shirt and tattoo!  But Queen of the Damned was your favorite vampire movie!?!?  You really need to see the 1992 Dracula (very faithful to the book, great visuals.. my only issue was some crappy casting choices) or 2008's Let the Right One In (watch the original, not the American remake).  They are both phenomenal vampire movies.  Prolly my top two favorites.  Obviously, Lost Boys has a special place in my heart since it was a major influence in the creation of V:tM.

Hmm.. it occurs to me I've never done one of these things... should I?  Or does everybody know me already?   :rock:

Nigama
I did see it! Love Gary Oldman! (: I was actually obsessed with QotD when I was younger... even when I was barely 5 years old, I would watch Interview with the Vampire over and over again. The obsession started very young. Despite my love for Queen of the Damned, I do wish it was made more toward Anne Rice's liking because she obviously has a beef with the movie, and I don't blame her. It wasn't faithful to her book or series. I saw Let The Right One In was on Netflix, and I have still yet to watch it. I also rewatched Dracula 2000 (because I saw it many years ago and forgot most of it) and I was like... damn Gerard! ahaha I only see him with that beard now!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:26:53 PM by silhouette666 »

Offline silhouette666

• Ancillus
    • Bloodlines
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2013, 02:36:53 AM »

I LOVE this picture. It looks like it's right outside of the LaCroix building in Downtown with those gargoyles!

Offline Claudia Vonigner

• Antediluvian
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2013, 11:44:18 AM »
Thanks ! It's a church in Liège (the buildings behind are houses)

It was right here :
http://goo.gl/maps/MX5dD

We took many pictures like this one for a LARP. In this picture I was being the childe of the Tremere Regent (who's basically the kindred known for her empathy) ^^

Offline silhouette666

• Ancillus
    • Bloodlines
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2013, 04:18:47 PM »
Thanks ! It's a church in Liège (the buildings behind are houses)

It was right here :
http://goo.gl/maps/MX5dD

We took many pictures like this one for a LARP. In this picture I was being the childe of the Tremere Regent (who's basically the kindred known for her empathy) ^^
Oh my God. I LOVE Gothic-style churches so much. Wow.

Offline Claudia Vonigner

• Antediluvian
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2013, 04:31:21 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl:

Muricans.

Sorry :)

I want to show you something...

http://youtu.be/CXv_pdtKgHE
http://youtu.be/sNg6fYiHWxs
http://youtu.be/RsI2D70fv8c
http://youtu.be/we8_c9Dl-GU

50 yars away from home.