collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Everything Farscape  (Read 895 times)

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
Re: Everything Farscape
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 09:16:46 pm »
That was another reason why I loved and still love the show. Moya ! I love the fact that she is a living ship.  I also like that Zaan and Pilot have a bond with her. The show is just great.  It is a shame the network canceled the show.

I would think that Firefly fans envy the living shit out of Farscape fans :rofl:

I mean, we got 4 seasons and a mini-series, that is far more than some fantastic shows that barely managed to live throughout their first season.

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 09:32:47 pm »
As a fan of both Firefly and Farscape, I'm OK with the 4 seasons Farscape. Good shows should go as long as they can. As a Supernatural and Doctor Who Fan, I'm glad,  that I have at least two shows with a lot of seasons  :rofl:
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 03:28:25 am »
Yeah you're right I am also a Supernatural fan and that show has been on forever it feels.  But at the time when Farscape was canceled I was a bit pissed off.  The network that carried the show had a pattern of canceling beloved shows.  Farscape was great cause the fans from all over the world created a campaign forcing the hated network to greenlight the mini-series. 

I never watched Firefly but heard great things.  But I too would have been annoyed if a well liked show was canceled after the first season.  But wasn't there a feature film out in theaters based on the show?
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2020, 05:52:16 am »
I never watched Firefly but heard great things. But I too would have been annoyed if a well liked show was canceled after the first season.  But wasn't there a feature film out in theaters based on the show?

Serenity  :cool:  ! A great movie to follow up a great show. There's a reason why Nathan Fillion became huge in pop culture.

Despite everything though, nothing beats the complete and utter weirdness and creativity of Farscape. I just saw the episode where they ate the mollusks.

Evil general:"I like my interrogations to be LONG and HARD"

John Crichton: "OH GOD"

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 06:02:48 am »
I have to rewatch Farscape some episodes I've forgotten.  I bought the first season on Itunes but the program won't start now.:(
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 10:41:46 pm »
Just finished watching "Kansas".

John Crichton: I love you mom. Please, when you feel the pain... don't... wait.

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2020, 07:13:01 am »
What was the episode about?  I can't remember it.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2020, 05:08:44 am »
Another character I liked was Stark, the human looking alien with half of his face covered Crichton meets in the episode where we first see Scorpius.  Stark was insane but that was due to two things.  One, his race has always been used for slave labor by the "Peacekeepers", and two his brain had been torn apart constantly by Scorpius and his aurora chair.

Here's a fun fact:  Ben Browder' (John Crichton) favorite character was Stark.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2020, 07:31:37 pm »
Here's a video of a Farscape comic con done from their homes featuring some of the stars from the show:

The actress who played Chiana is still cute.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2020, 08:47:56 pm »
New Farscape ? Too damn good to be true  :58_45_83:  !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal