collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cool video game moments or game trailers.  (Read 400 times)

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
Cool video game moments or game trailers.
« on: July 24, 2020, 03:29:12 am »
What are some of your video game moments or game trailers that you thought were cool?  If there is a video of the moment post it.

There will be spoilers obviously.

I'll start off.  This scene is from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.  It's of Dracula fighting the false chosen one.  Skip to 4:15.

=255

Here's the opening intro to Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1.  It takes place 1000 years after Kain selfishly plunged the world in darkness.  Highwayman667 will remember this:

=30

There's a 3 cool cutscenes in the original Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain involving a recurring enemy throughout the series.  But since some of you never played the game I will not post it.

Here's the Elder Scrolls Online trailer.  Three Fates:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 03:52:56 am by Talyn82 »
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
Re: Cool video game moments or game trailers.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 06:27:02 am »
This is probably one of my favorite trailers of aaaaaaaaall time :evil: !

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 06:48:44 am »
I am a huge Warcraft II and III fan, and although I never played World of Warcraft, and am still hoping for a proper Warcraft IV, starting off where the third game left off.  But anyway here is the ending to Warcraft III:  The Frozen Throne, and the trailer for the WOW expansion, The Wrath of the Lich King.

Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline MooCHa

• Nelapsi
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 03:56:36 pm »
Went with PC Intro on RE Remake. But its all about that Game Cube love 😘🥰😍

and

=45
Regards...

Offline page

• Neonate
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 06:07:29 pm »
Original Thief, although an ancient game today, can still be very inspiring. With its unique, somnolent, drenched in darkness setting, lore full of secrets and highly immersive gameplay, it still remains one of the most original video games I've ever witnessed. The Dark Project (1998), The Metal Age (2000) and literally hundreds of fan missions are enough to thrill for... YEARS, if you sink into it. Oh, and the third part - Deadly Shadows (2003) also had something to offer, if you can't stand antediluvian graphics of Dark Engine  :taunt:

I will limit myself only to the very first cinematic in the series.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal