collapse

Author Topic: PV vamp club scene  (Read 34007 times)

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
Re: PV vamp club scene
« Reply #615 on: February 13, 2007, 05:00:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 In Reply To #615

((1 how often do you change signature? :-p and 2. Ventrillo is better quality en codex))                        

-----signature-----
               Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
     Malkavian lover since 2003.

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
    « Reply #616 on: February 13, 2007, 08:56:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 I shrugged off Slayden's heavy trenchcoat, dumped it on the sofa as I moved past Azrael and Boxman, and went to the small kitchen area round the back to pour myself a glass of water. Kindred have virtually no need to drink anything, except for blood, but I had always kept most of my human habits. I'm never really sure why, perhaps it was to keep up appearances, perhaps it was to preserve my humanity. On second thoughts, a better word might be sanity.

It looked like a fight was about to break out between Azrael and the warlock. I tried to suppress a sigh, glancing up the stairs, itching to step into a hot shower right now and go to bed. I felt filthy, I looked filthy, and my usually pale white complexion was stained brown with dried blood. I looked like an axe murderer who had just come home.

I waited, the strings of my patience gnawed thin.

-----signature-----
               "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
     Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

• Neonate
    « Reply #617 on: February 13, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 William snickered as he took the tzimice fledgeling up from where he dumped her and snickered to boxman as he went up the stairs, looking for an empty room while taking the sewing kit from the table next to him.                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
    « Reply #618 on: February 15, 2007, 01:49:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 ((Slayden we're all waiting for you, hurry up it's 15 minutes to dawn and the next night! *grumbles*))                        

-----signature-----
               "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
    « Reply #619 on: February 15, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 In Reply To #619
     ((oh dear... ill do something about my position in the next few days... im busy for another 24ish hours. sleep time now))                        

-----signature-----
               im going back to my fence

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
    « Reply #620 on: February 15, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 ((The best way to role play this is actually to have a series of small posts. This is an argument scene with few actions. Remember, this isn't about how you would react in such a situation, rather, what would your character do in this situation? Keep the role play in mind. Several of us project a large portion of ourselves into our characters. In such cases, how would you react in this case? But also keep in mind the modifications you have given your character.))

I held up my hand when Azrael started making excuses. "Don't," my voice calmly yet sternly boomed, "I was run over by a car. Every fledgling knows it takes but a few seconds to heal minor to average wounds, and only a couple of minutes to heal heavy and fatal ones." I paused for a few moments before continuing. "We were near South Bay waiting for you as our getaway driver as per the plan. I watched you. We were being swarmed by over 40 Sabbat, and you were here playing your violin without a scratch on you. It's quite apparent you could manage your manage your wounds."

Boxman once again looked angry and Valoris turned to the side, facing away from Azrael while sipping her water.                        

Offline [archive] CaptainBoxman

• Neonate
    « Reply #621 on: February 15, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 In Reply To #621

Boxman turned around slowly

"Hang on one fucking minute, you could have been there to help?! What the fuck else should I expect from a good for nothing pretty boy toreador layabout like you?! Man, why the fuck didn't you help us out back there?!"

Squaring up to Azreal, Boxman lit a cigarette he'd found on one of the sabbat. He blew smoke out into Azreals face                        

-----signature-----
               Boxmen stand tall and ever vigilant!

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
    « Reply #622 on: February 15, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 Theres no time for this. Dawn's approaching, and i'm beyond done with this whole stinking city.

"Boxman, silence. We'll talk later."

I have such loyal associates.

"Lets hang on for a second now Slayden."

I can get very sarcastic at times. I begin counting out everyone in the group.

"One...two...three..four...hmmm...how many were in your group when you left? Four? Ah well it looks, to me, like you managed without me. Sorry about missing the rendevous old friend, i was preoccupied."

And they say courtesy is dead.

"Ah, and I saw you as well. Running down a public streed with 40 sabbat at your heels? What on EARTH were you thinking? Hm? The Primogen are just going to love us EVEN MORE after tonight, i just know it."

I handle confrontation very well, no?

I need my rest now, so if your going to start somthing, any of you, then start it. I've been fucked, beated shot, and taunted ALL NIGHT, and im done. So do somthing, or blow."

((sorry that borderline tantrum wasn't very Azrael but, honestly, im very bore with this whole story, and id like to move the fuck on. plus im not in the mood to be confronted.))                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
    « Reply #623 on: February 16, 2007, 06:30:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 In Reply To #623
     After a few minutes of waiting for a reply from the man in the corner, Jan looked toward the door. "It is late." he said as he left to find shelter from the suns hated rays.                        

-----signature-----
               im going back to my fence

• Methuselah
    « Reply #624 on: February 16, 2007, 06:53:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 My patience snapped.

Normally when that happens, someone either gets an earful, or someone gets hurt. Very hurt. However that wasn't going to happen tonight. As much as I am blessed with the powers of the Kindred, I knew way better than to get between two, very powerful Elders. One of which could charm the socks - no, souls - off anyone, and the other which could deliver instant death with a simple few words.

I was unhappy that Azrael failed to meet us at the docks, but mental fatigue seemed to be wearing my psyche down. I didn't want an argument. Being thrust into a sudden state of affairs with a coterie I had only met tonight, it seemed a distant possibility that this was happening. I shook my head a little, trying to clear it. The fatigue was clouding my thoughts. Kindred are believed never to tire, but even if my physical body no longer recognised exhaustion, my mind was still very close to what it'd been before my death - something I spent considerable time and effort at maintaining. Humanity....sanity...were they not interlinked? In all my years as Kindred, I had seen a few of my ilk partake in cold-blooded pleasure. In all my years of undeath, I strived to remember I was human. Something I never would tell anyone...any Kindred, that is. They would have laughed. "Aren't you so naive, little one?" they'd say, I'm sure.
     Perhaps that is why I never really fit into the Toreador social circle. Those who recognised me knew me as a well-mannered once-nobleborn young woman, but otherwise when my company was not demanded I tended to hang around the fringes of society like any other Kine. Azrael would have teased me if he knew my lifestyle. Perhaps that is why I felt more at home with Boxman sometimes...that same, down-to-earth nature, and of course the hot temper.

I tossed the glass into the sink and started up the stairs.

"Goodnight, you guys. Wake me up when this is over, maybe in about ten years."

Without waiting for an answer, I went into my bedroom, peeled off the blood-stained shirt and stepped out of my equally ruined cargo pants. My underwear joined the desolate pile on the carpet as I stepped into the shower. I turned the tap almost three-quarters of the way down. The water, so hot, hot enough for a jacuzzi, was heavenly.

I slipped into a lavender silk nightie, made sure the door was shut, and curled up under the covers. If anyone woke me as soon as the next moon came up, they would be in trouble. Serious trouble.

-----------

((OK guys...I am going to end this Night here. Just so that noone misunderstands, there is a new thread for the continuation of the story. Please see "PV Vamp Club Scene: The Second Night". So....wrap up your character's actions for tonight, go to bed, go into torpor, go partying until the new moon arises, whatever. We'll begin again in the new thread, savvy?))                        

-----signature-----

• Neonate
    « Reply #625 on: February 16, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 William took out his blade and made a pretty deep ut on the womans arm and took a nearby bottle and filled it. He waited till the woman was mostly dry an sewed the wound close. He pulled out the large plank and immeditaly activated potency and punched the woman cleanly in the face knocking her trough her chair on the ground as she immediatly tried to attack him. He then placed his food hard on her chest and cut away her fingers with his blade, punched her again and forcully pulled out her teeth as she was stunned for a second. Before she could start the scream, he ripped out her tongue leaving only a minor breathing s a scream. William laughed as Wolf did his well practised tortures. Potence was new but it easely made the procces much more enjoyable. The floor was littered with blood but He guessed that he could see it as payback on Azreal for leaving them behind.

Wolf: "Cry all thou want American, for god has forsaken thy soul thea moment thy gave in to thy beast."

Too dry to heal anything, she kept kalm as Wolf ripped a board of the bed of the Guestroom. He snickered as he placed  it next to the door and picked up the woman, he broke her legs to be shure and Paraded trough the hallway with the woman over his shoulder and the long pole in his hand, a moment before Valoris passed, who didn't notice the small drops of blood on the floor.

William took the womans hand and drained almost all remaining blood enough to keep the woman just out of torpor and took the door that went to the roof of the building. He made a hole on the stone floor with his blade and trusted the pole into it, he next made a tip on the upside of the pole and grinned as he pulled the woman from the floor and without warning, impaled her cleanly. he laughed s he saw her struggle and went back downstairs, closing the door firmly behind her as the poor sabbat voicelessly screamed as the sun was rising from the horisons, he flesh already tickling from the dawns warnings.

William walked trough the room, trowing his coat on the neary table and lied down on the half ruined bed, staining the white satin sheets with red and fell into sleep while a Grin plasered his face.

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
    PV vamp club scene
    « Reply #626 on: February 16, 2007, 12:31:00 PM »
                    In Reply To #626

((Owww....Wolf that's gotta hurt))                        

-----signature-----