collapse

Author Topic: PV vamp club scene  (Read 35507 times)

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
Re: PV vamp club scene
« Reply #600 on: February 10, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »
                In Reply To #600
 ((That flies in the face of every Core Rule book and Sourcebook for the entire Vampire series: Dark Ages, Victorian Age, and Masquerade. It's like saying that the Kindred don't drink blood or there are no clans. Most of the novels have inconsistencies with the other books anyway. They have some good stories, but don't rely on them for solid information.))                        

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
« Reply #601 on: February 10, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »
                ((Lol Slay you got like everything up there? Anyhow not that I wish to ruin your nice post, but ehh... Malkavian mind anyone? Or doesn't it affect you? And I edited my post.))

Sheats his sword wich Slayden used to kill the enamies. Not that he minded, he trusted him, and he always enjoyed a good bloodbath. He looked at Valoris and saw "a certaint look" in her eyes. She Silently Walked off while William wishpered something and Wolf Nodded.

Wolf: "Troubled indeed."

He nodded to Boxman as he picked up his prisoner again and used  all but a last few pint of his blood to activate Potence and jumped behind him while boxman nodded back and both followed Valoris to Azareals Apartment.                        

-----signature-----
           Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
 Malkavian lover since 2003.

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #602 on: February 10, 2007, 01:46:00 PM »
                In Reply To #601

((easy easy, i was just making a comment. i dont care how canon or non-canon this story is))                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

• Methuselah
« Reply #603 on: February 10, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »
                In Reply To #602
 ((I kept that in mind. I had a bit more control in the hive mind than the others because of my Willpower. Loss of control of the hive would make us permanently locked together. Not only did I act as a "switch board," but I acted as a breaker. Memories are not shared nor are Derangements. We did, however, share a collective consciousness. Even I didn't really control the hive, I just acted as the hub and maintained the connection.))

In Reply To #599
 ((Valoris, you weren't actually dominated per se, you were a part of a higher consciousness and acted according to the best possible maneuver that our mutual thoughts could come up with. Just as with Telepathic Communication, your thoughts were not necessarily invaded. You were just "plugged in" to the collective consciousness. In fact, you guys were in MY mind, not the other way around, because I was the hub to which the rest of you connected.))                        

• Neonate
« Reply #604 on: February 10, 2007, 05:00:00 PM »
                ((So IF I would have been your eneamy all along I could mind attack everyone at that moment :-p btw Slay, Gostro posted a nice thing on my profile that I haven't tought bout, That Malkavians can "upload" a sort of backup into the Malkavian madness network.))

Wolf took a few minutes to calm his mind while William ook over, the serius face became a smiling kid who had a new toy. He was joyfully joking around in his bullet and blood teared clothings, his hair and area aroudn the eyes was compleatly smeared with blood, and not only his. Carrying the Tzimice Neonate while the others kept a few meters away not to be related with him for the moment as they briefly crossed the streets to Azraels place. Good thing there was no kine around.

William: "play die hard, must be something we have to play every day I say. Hey Slaymay, Funny it get to fly around with my bullet marked cape every brash days you get. Got ganked by a Red flowerboy, shot in the head, lost my vision, 3 nails and a toe. Fun fun nay?"

They walked into a small Garden front that blocked view of the streets as they reached the door.

*Ding dong*

*Ding Dong*

Before Azrael could come and open the door...

*!!CRASH!!*

William: "Ohhhhh flowerboy, wanne stop making cats scared and eye hurting doggies and open door? Ohh wait... Woopsy."

William stepped outside as he pulled the door back into his frame and knocked again, making the door fall a few inches from Azraels toes as he rushed to the crashing sound as Boxman sighted at the Malkavians behaviur, and was wondering on how to explain the Malkavian that he has to pay for that cause Bloodywolf prolly wouldn't interfear to laugh at the situation.

William: "I saved you some, wanne have some mind fun with her."

He laughed manicaly as he walked in.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
« Reply #605 on: February 11, 2007, 03:37:00 AM »
                In Reply To #604

((Ehh...*puzzled now as to how to save the situation* Do I edit my post again or can I just leave it as that? LOL I'm so bad at this!))                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
 Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

• Methuselah
« Reply #606 on: February 11, 2007, 04:04:00 AM »
                In Reply To #606
 ((Well your character is pretty angry about something that didn't happen. *sigh* It's my fault. I didn't give a full description of the effects so you were left with whatever you could come up with. Could you edit your post? Sorry everyone, I'll be more clear next time, especially when it comes to things like this.))

In Reply To #605

Bloodywolf posted:

((So IF I would have been your eneamy all along I could mind attack everyone at that moment :-p))</quote>

((Well... maybe. Your consciousness and cognitive thoughts became part of ours, so I don't see a reason why you would want to, but if you were determined enough, I suppose you would be able to isolate yourself in the hive mind enough to really reek havoc on us, but you would end up damaging yourself as well since you were still a part of it. At that point, however, I would immediately break the connection to minimize the damage and attack you, either a battle of wills or fisticuffs.))

<quote by="Bloodywolf">
 ((btw Slay, Gostro posted a nice thing on my profile that I haven't tought bout, That Malkavians can "upload" a sort of backup into the Malkavian madness network.))

((You have to die to "upload" yourself to the Cobweb, you don't create a backup copy. And Malkavians do not share this information, you have to discover it yourself. Even then, you don't actually gain immortality, you only upload some memories and emotions that somewhat resemble intelligence that is triggered by certain stimuli. *chuckle* It also bubbles over with the insanity of the entire clan. However,  the quickest and easiest way to upload yourself to the Cobweb is being diabolized yourself.))                        

• Methuselah
« Reply #607 on: February 11, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »
                ((Okay, edited my post. Can we move on? I think Azrael fell asleep. LOL Hey senor! Your turn I believe))                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

• Methuselah
« Reply #608 on: February 11, 2007, 06:17:00 PM »
                *comes home from party* ((huh? wha? let slayd do it. ill go afta him))                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #609 on: February 12, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »
                ((Okay, Slayd can you follow up on this? The new night is about to begin!))                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #610 on: February 12, 2007, 12:41:00 AM »
                In Reply To #609
 ((Great. First Valoris and now you. I gotta make a new sig...))

I could only chuckle inwardly at Bloodywolf's new "knocking" method. We were all standing in the hall as a group, but after Bloodywolf went in and threw his "prize" on a chair, I stood by the doorway and let the others go in first. Boxman, however, looked pissed and stomped in past me. After his quick passing, I outstretched my arm and Valoris strode in, my hand lightly pressing against her back as she walked by. Once she was in a few feet, she stopped, looking at Azrael and crossing her arms. Then I walked in, closed the door behind me, and leaned against the wall next to the frame with one hand in my pocket. Valoris was still wearing my trench coat and the hem was dragging on the ground since it was too big for her, but I didn't really care. She looked kind of cute hauling all that material around. Feeling a pull on my wrist, I noticed one of my cufflinks was hanging by a couple of threads. In fact, I had tears all over my clothing and there were even patches missing. Oblivion took its toll on my clothes. Fiddling with my cufflinks to remove them, I looked up at Azrael, who was quickly being approached by an nearly snorting Boxman.

"And where the fuck were you?!"                        

• Neonate
« Reply #611 on: February 12, 2007, 05:49:00 AM »
                ((Azrael... whats the point of roleplaying when others have to do it for you. I can understand boXman cause he's quite buzy with college but you...))                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #612 on: February 12, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »
                In Reply To #612

((i want to see what slayd would do first, dick.))

((I took boxmans temper tantrum in my usual stride, my eyes instead focused on Slayden. Somthing about that smirk, i dont like...))

"where was I? My dearest Boxman, I was lying in an alley in ankle deep rain next to what remains of the late Sheriff of Los Angeles, trying to heal a hole in my head the size of a baseball, among numerous other wounds."

Boxman's bluster died down somewhat. I was still looking at Slayden, right into his eyes.

"Why?"

Somthing about the way they sparkled...

"What does it matter where I was?"

It was almost as if...he was laughing...Slayden never laughs...Oh, bother.

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #613 on: February 12, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
                ((Okay guys. Since people check this thread more often than the Discussion one, I felt that I should post this here so that everyone won't miss it.

It took a lot of work to get this thread going. I have 5-6 brilliant actors, Azrael, Slayden, Gostro, Aras, Bloodywolf and Boxman..I could never have brought the thread to life on my own. A lot of it is also thanks to the marvellous storytelling abilities of the first two. Then there's the enthusiastic participation of the others.

I know some of you...I won't say names because you know who you are...are having problems internally but please try to work it out. We're on the verge of starting a new night with new surprises, new plot directions. I don't want to see anyone screwing up each other's plans. Give each other a chance for their ideas and HELP THEM WITH IT if you spot a major flaw. And don't be a stubborn asshole and not take advice because we ARE relying heavily on canon WoD knowledge , even if our chronicle is more light-hearted than most RPs.

Please listen up and don't let this thread fall. We had a lot of fun and I know I'd hate for it to die. Hell if it didn't matter to me that everyone got along, I wouldn't bother making this damn announcement sounding like some sentimental fool.))                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #614 on: February 13, 2007, 12:11:00 AM »
                ((we should have some sort of teamspeak channel for these little mission statement discussions))                        

-----signature-----