collapse

* Notice

Important notice (31 July): We have recently recovered from a nearly two day downtime due to an attack. No data was lost or stolen but the server has been reinstalled as a precaution. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. We apologise for the unacceptable inconvenience. Please read here for more information.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: PV vamp club scene  (Read 40478 times)

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
Re: PV vamp club scene
« Reply #585 on: February 07, 2007, 02:44:00 pm »
                ((comes home at 1:30 in the morning zombified and reads the plot so far...god, am I nackered from work))

((okay...Az's flat is 40 minute's drive from Palos Verdes. We're not running all the way there are we? what LBoodywolf said.))                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
 Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #586 on: February 07, 2007, 04:45:00 pm »
                ((RAWR!))                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
« Reply #587 on: February 07, 2007, 05:23:00 pm »
                ((Come to think about it, A 4th generation Tzimice would be unstopable:

Level 10 • Reform Body

The vampire’s body reforms, even after she is destroyed. Yes, you read that right. She will live forever... like it or not.))

-----signature-----
           Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
 Malkavian lover since 2003.

• Methuselah
« Reply #588 on: February 08, 2007, 02:28:00 am »
                We'd made it almost halfway across the distance spanning Palos Verdes and Azrael's flat with half the Sabbat pack nipping at our heels. Now and then, one or two would catch up with Boxman, Bloodywolf and I. My senses stretched out around me as we leapt from edge to edge that reminded me of a film I once watched about Parkour experts, but this was more than for fun and show.

Boxman had dispatched about a quarter of the Sabbat pack with energetic efficiency. I knew we could't, shouldn't stop yet I found myself halting as I watched the Brujah land a spinning roundhouse kick that sent the thug sliding painfully several feet along an open rooftop, hitting the edge and disappearing over it with a scream of terror. Boxman grinned, then he reached for his shotgun which was slung over his back.

"No!" I shouted, leaping to his side to grab him by the arm. "You'll wake the whole damn city!" That reminded me, I couldn't use my Luger to pick the bastards off too.

We managed to make it to the next building before the rest of the group caught up with us. It was a construction site; a dark, concrete monster of an office complex, all twenty-six of its levels bared out in the open like a massive honeycomb.

The Sabbat were swarming down to ground level as Boxman, Bloodywolf and I zigzagged our way around various bits of machinery and material scattered around the lot. I snarled as two jumped down from the pile of concrete slabs behind me. He lunged. I caught his fist in my hand and twisted, watching the joint pop and snap out nastily from the side of his arm while he screamed. Bloodywolf had doled out a shot of Dementation and I heard several of the Sabbat burst into sudden, hysterical laughter. They laughed and laughed, sounds of their mirth filling the night air as they collapsed on the ground one by one like flies, doubling over at an invisible joke. Then, as if by some orchestrated movement, their laughter choked off into abrupt gulps and stifled shrieks as they literally began to die of laughter.

Boxman had caught the fellow sneaking up behind me as I snarled again at my first attacker and mounted him, twisting his head aside to sink my fangs into his jugular. I gulped down blood by the mouthful, moaning with pleasure as the hot blood poured down my throat. In my bloodlust I had almost forgot to let go, then at the very last moment, when his weight sagged, I pushed him away and cleaved him into two with the blade.

By daybreak, the dead bodies would shrivel up and extinguish themselves. Good job we didn't leave any blood lying around too. This was a civilian worksite, and there might be Kine reporting for duty early.

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
« Reply #589 on: February 08, 2007, 07:00:00 am »
                In Reply To #588
 ((in oWoD you have to be third generation to get tenth level disciplines. fourth gen have a maximum of ninth... but then, any vampire that has achieved golconda... (10th level disciplines no matter what gen) vicissitude is a rather easy discipline to contract... i mean acquire.))                        

-----signature-----
           im going back to my fence

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
« Reply #590 on: February 08, 2007, 10:24:00 am »
                In Reply To #588
 ((Yeah, only Antediluvians can reach 10-dot Disciplines and stats. The system is 13 minus your current generation to a minimum of 5. Example: I am 6th generation so the system is 13-6=7. ALL of my stats can go up to 7 dots, including Strength, Appearance, Intelligence, Disciplines, etc. The only exception [there is always an exception] are those who practice blood magic [like Thaumaturgy, Necromancy, Kuldonic Sorcery, Daimoinon, Obeah, etc.]. If a vampire is 7th generation or lower and has practiced blood magic for at least 1,000 years, he can purchase one dot higher in his stats than his generation normally allows. Obviously, this door is closed to all Tremere [as the oldest of them is 800], Giovanni, Nagaraja, and other recent bloodlines. Theoretically, it is technically possible for a 4th gen Tzimisce to gain Reform Body, but he would likely have to be a Kuldun well over 1,000 years old [and there are a couple]. The only way to kill those very few with Reform Body [if someone other than Tzimisce itself possesses it] is sunlight. All other forms of death leave behind ash that can be pieced together again, but sunlight continues to burn until there is nothing left, not even ash.))

In Reply To #589
 ((I'm sorry Valoris, but it would take a lot longer than that to get back to Azrael's flat. Also, half of the Sabbat broke off and went after you and the others while I held off the rest. Now I'm following you on the rooftops so it's you in the front, me in the back, and the Sabbat sandwiched between.))                        

• Methuselah
« Reply #591 on: February 08, 2007, 11:29:00 am »
                In Reply To #591

((What?? Oh geez, I'm out of my wits on how to write the scene. Boxman & Bloodywolf should start kicking some Sabbat ass. I would write it for them but I'm either having a serious writer's block, or I just feel that I'm not up to doing the fight scenes for the rooftops. *sigh*

Okay okay....*picks up the proverbial pen and starts writing*))

[added Feb  8 2007  7:26AM]

In Reply To #592

((**Edited above post, shouldn't be too bad now I hope. Sorry about taking control of your characters, Boxman & Bloodywolf....just kick me in the head if I go too far happy  ))                        

-----signature-----

• Neonate
« Reply #592 on: February 08, 2007, 05:09:00 pm »
                In Reply To #592

((Aculy the roles have shifted, William is a gunman and Dementation expert, along with obfucate and Auspex.
 - max 6 ranks dementation, but only mastered up to rank 5. (remember Total insanity? :-p.
 - Max 6 ranks of Obfucate but only mastered up to rank 5 with exception of Level 6 • Scrawl
 -Max 6 ranks, mastered up to lvl 2.
 -Lure of flames: can conjure Fire, trow it, and even ingite his own blood.
 - Potence rank 1
 - Fortitude rank 1
 - Celerity rank 1
 - The rest of my disciplines were never tried.))                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #593 on: February 08, 2007, 05:28:00 pm »
                ((just for the fun of it.))

&mode=related&search=">
&mode=related&search=

i lowered my violin, and looked up at the clock on the wall. 6:oo am. an hour till dawn. This was not good. They weren't back yet. I slipped the stradivarius into it's case on the coffee table, and shut it. Maybe I should check on them.

The idea didn't really apeal to me. Unlike Slayden, I'm less than totally comfortable with some of my greater powers. But if they were in real trouble, I needs must know. I doubted anything truely aweful could befall them with my old mentor in tow, and boxman besides, but I had to know. Paitence was never my virtue.

I sighed, and checked the locks on the front door. Once i was satified with them, I took the couch pillows and arranged them on one side, to prop my head up. I took off my sneakers and pulled an antique pocket watch from my jeans. I wound it to go off at 6:50 am, and laid down on the couch. I set the watch on my stomach, and tried to relax. I went through the motions Slayden had taught me long ago, when I first mastered Auspex. Breathing deep, i reached out with my perceptions, and, through an act of willpower, activated Psychic Projection(Auspex 5).

The feeling of weightlessness hit me immediatly, and i felt myself rise. I looked down on my own body, lying rigidly on the couch. I looked pretty good, all things considered, but then, i always do. I had to hurry, and even if i didn't, i hated leaving my body for long, so i wasted no time. My astral form sped off towards Palo Verdes, and my perceptions with it. I arrived in seconds, looking don ont he street from high in the air. What i saw shocked me.

Valoris, Boxman, and Slayden's rabid Wolf ran as only kindred could down the street, occasionally pausing to do combat with the pack of other kindred nipping at their heels. They were losing. Slayden himself raced across the rooftops just behind the two groups. I couldn't make out quite what he was doing. i looked at my surroundings. They weren't even half way back to the apartment, and they were on foot, and by the look of them, wounded besides. If i could have, i would've screamed in frustration. All they had to do was get to a busy street (they exist, even this early) or into Camarilla territory. But i was useless just now. By all appearances, they were fucked.

There was nothing i could do. I fled back to my body in my apartment, and sat up, dizzy. Now i have to wait here for them, and all i can do is worry.

"And I thought I had a rough night..."                        

-----signature-----

• Neonate
« Reply #594 on: February 09, 2007, 01:09:00 pm »
                One of the presuiers, a Tzimice looking woman jumped on Wolf back and grabbed hold using her claw like fingers, she shouted to the others that they had to kill the Brijah and Toreador, Wolf could guess that she either posessed auspex had a sharp eye on the disciplines used and rew her conclusion.

Wolf Growled as he activated potence and jumped into another direction right into another construct, before the woman could react, he broke free, grabbed her and bit down, and using her as a fall breaking while crashing into wooden planks. A neonate he presumed, or he was just lucky. She was probably crafted by her sire. He grabbed her by the collar and staked her with a giant broken piece of wood, cleanly piecing her chest. William took over as he laughed, picked her up and activated potence to leap from Beam to beam holding the Tzimice on his shoulder towards the original roof seeing Slayden follow behind him. He joined in his leap.

Wolf: "Thou didst took you time. Atleast I Av meyself dinner for thea mind."                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] CaptainBoxman

• Neonate
« Reply #595 on: February 09, 2007, 06:07:00 pm »
                "Yo fuckface! You pussy skinhead twat!!"

Boxman turned around slowly, barely concealing the anger that only the Brujah know. Opposite him, a giant of a man stood grinning, clearly pleased that he had pissed off Boxman

"Heh, look at you, fucking Cammie bus boy! You're gonna get fucked up buddy!"

Before Boxman could react, the huge man had buried his fist into his stomach, and threw the doubled over Boxman into a nearby dumpster

Barely phased by this, Boxman pulled himself up, activated Celerity, and drove his boot into the groin of the Sabbat. Not even waiting he threw a series of punches and elbows into the face of the giant, flooring him

"WOLF! I WANT MY FUCKING BOOMSTICK BACK!!!"

-----signature-----
           Boxmen stand tall and ever vigilant!

• Neonate
« Reply #596 on: February 09, 2007, 09:00:00 pm »
                ((Did my other personality take over and stole yours? Or are you refrerring to the fact that for Masqerade rules, not fire... Frankly I don't see why not to fire, just don't make a grind show of it, the area around you should be quite noisy and active on the streets, conidering the hight, you'll be long gone before anyone would come and investigate.))                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
« Reply #597 on: February 10, 2007, 04:53:00 am »
                In Reply To #589

Valoris posted:

Boxman had caught the fellow sneaking up behind me as I snarled again at my first attacker and mounted him, twisting his head aside to sink my fangs into his jugular. I gulped down blood by the mouthful, moaning with pleasure as the hot blood poured down my throat. I let the limp body fall off my arms.

((Valoris, you just committed diablerie on a Sabbat. You probably shouldn't do that unless you can fully describe its exhilarating effects [and know its consequences]. I'll tell you more about diablerie later.))

In Reply To #593

((Bloodywolf, because you are 7th generation, your maximum stats can go up to 6 dots, not 7. I can go up to 7 because I'm 6th generation, 5th gen can go up to 8 dots, 4th gen can go up to 9 dots, 3rd [Antediluvians] can go up to 10 dots, 2nd can go up to 11 dots, and 1st [Caine] can go up to 12 dots.))

In Reply To ##595

((Bloodywolf, you couldn't jump back up to the rooftop in one leap; it's 26 stories high. Besides, there's no need since the fight is taking place on or near the ground.))

The Kindred body knows no fatigue. It does not stop. It does not rest. I landed on a rooftop with a thud but kept going without pause. Before I could jump again, a shadow wrapped around my ankle and jerked me, tripping me up and nearly making me fall on my face. Instead, I landed on my hands and pushed back up into the air, conjuring a flame as I flipped and threw it at the tendril, dissolving it a way and landing on my feet and one of my hands. Two Sabbat walked forward on either side of me, one appearing rather normal, the other a horrid-looking monster with a disfigured face and spikes sticking out over its body. Immediately, the Tzimisce pulled a spike out of its skin and chucked it at me with deadly speed.

As the spike flew towards me, I used Celerity to assist my movements and dodged, catching the spike as it passed me and threw it at the other guy. The Lasombra opened his coat and a tendril shot out of the shadow it cast, knocking the spike out of the way. Then the tendril darted at me and tried to wrap around my throat, but I covered my body with flames which quickly dissolved the tentacle when it tried to touch me. Then I released the flames in a huge sheet at the Lasombra; both persons attempted to dodge it. The Tzimisce managed to jump out of the way, but the Lasombra, as the attack was directed at him, was enveloped in the fire despite his dodge attempt. He covered his body in shadows in an attempt to create some sort of shield, but the fire broke through it and consumed him.

Before the Tzimisce could even land from his dodge, I was already on top of... it. I caught its ankle as it landed and it immediately started flailing. It tried to scream, but all that came was gurgles. Its skin turned crimson red and blood poured from its mouth, eyes, ears, and nose. Finally, blood burst out from all over its flesh as its skin broke with hundreds of tiny fissures, all profusely bleeding and making a very large puddle around its body. A strong smell of blood filled the air, and after a couple of moments, it stopped writhing and collapsed. Cutting my finger with a sharp nail, I shot out my Blood Whip and cut off its head, immediately making the body crumble. When I turned to start my run again, a shadow wrapped itself around my wrist.

The scorched Lasombra stood to the side, hatefully staring  at me. Overpowering the resistance of the shadowy tendril with brute strength, I whipped my bloody thread around into a loop, hurling it at the contender. The loop easily slashed through his skin and bone and hollowed out his chest. The fleshy fragment promptly fell to the ground with a splat; the heart could be seen close to the center at the left. Both he and the fillet crumbled as I retracted my whip back into my finger.

"I'm close," I think to myself. I look in the direction my group has gone, and off in the distance, I see a construction site with criss-crossing metal beams forming the skeleton of a building. Dashing away, I combine the power Potence and Celerity and launch myself off the edge of the rooftop in an arc, leaning back in the air and curling one leg slightly to reduce drag. It looked like I was performing a very long kick as I flew past a couple of rooftops, the wind whipping by me and rattling my clothing.

CLANG!

A metal beam rang out when I hit the side of it with my feet. After "landing," I ran down the vertical beam to see how the fight was going. When the giant that Boxman knocked down began to ascend to his feet again, I jumped from the beam, using Movement of the Mind to plunge like a meteorite, I slammed into the large man and forced him to the ground. Then I launched off his back and focused blood to my hands. As I slowly flipped, a warm sensation tingled my fingertips as claws extended from their fleshy sheaths. I struck across as I righted myself, tearing into the throat of a nearby Sabbat and performed a follow-up attack to take the rest of his head off. By this time, Bloodywolf tossed the shotgun back to Boxman and he blew out the brains of the giant on the ground before he could get up a third time. In our positions, the dozen or so Sabbat that were still standing had grouped together and our coterie was grouped relatively close together as well. ALL of us took a fighting stance as we faced off against each other.

"Listen guys, I need you to relax and calm your minds," I said.

"Yeah, like hell," Boxman spat out.

"Then I'll focus extra hard on you."

"Wha...? Woaaaah."

Using the Auspex power of Telepathic Communication I linked the coterie's minds together using myslef as a "switchboard", then I sent a wave of Dominate through our connections to form a power I dubbed Hive Mind. Our minds filled with the thoughts of the others as all our perceptions heightened, our reflexes sharpened, and our overall mental awareness peaked. My mind retained a degree of individuality, however, to work as the hub that links the minds of the others together. Working in absolute perfect tandem, our minds worked as one with our bodies as mere extensions, tools of our collective consciousness. When we attacked the Sabbat, Bloodywolf's body grabbed one and threw him up in the air as Valoris' body deflected an incoming attack to him, my body jumped up and kicked the guy flying in the air at Boxman's body who shot him in the chest, and Bloodywolf's body jumped up and slashed down with his flaming sword to cleave him perfectly in half while my body defended Valoris' who was in the middle of attacking another Sabbat-- all of which took place within two seconds. In 9.4 seconds, our coterie of 4 killed 14 Sabbat in an awesome, unparalleled display of teamwork that could not be duplicated otherwise.

When the last Sabbat crumbled into a pile, our bodies stepped forward and we formed a circle, at which point I broke the connection and we became our individual selves again. It was like waking up from a vivid dream.

• Methuselah
« Reply #598 on: February 10, 2007, 08:00:00 am »
                ((Ok, I know it isn't fair to keep editing, but if I allowed Val to commit diablerie it would definitely mess up the storyline, and I don't want to mess up whatever plans the other players already have. So I have edited above post, Slayd, Val should have killed that thug without committing a crime now LOL))

The construction fell silent as the last of the Sabbat fell. The stench of blood was overpowering. The red glimmered in large sheets splattered across the ground, and dimly I wondered what would happen come dawn. Kine scared easily, and no doubt a massacre of this magnitude would make the headlines in the morning. How could anyone explain the large amounts of blood but with no bodies on a civilian worksite? This was as close to breaking the Masquerade as was possible, and even I knew better than that.

I made my way over to the pump standing near a pile of barrels and uncoiled the yellow rubber hose. Turning on the tap full blast, I dragged the hose over and sprayed water at the stains, making sure the blood ran clean down the nearest manhole.

It was 15 minutes to dawn by the time I had finished and our little group made our way back to Azrael's apartment. I couldn't wait to get out of these clothes and have a shower. My cotton tank top, once white, was now heavily soaked through with dull brownish dried blood and ripped in several places. My wounds had healed, but the staking had been a shock and psychologically I didn't feel nearly as well as I should be. I wanted to just lie down and rest, more for peace and quiet than anything else.

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #599 on: February 10, 2007, 12:05:00 pm »
                In Reply To #598

Slayden posted:

The Kindred body knows no fatigue. It does not stop. It does not rest.

((in clan novel: Toreador, leopold makes some mention to his disappointment that kindred bodies feel fatigue just like kine bodies, but in a slightly different way...))                        

-----signature-----

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal