collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: PV vamp club scene  (Read 41641 times)

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
Re: PV vamp club scene
« Reply #570 on: February 05, 2007, 04:50:00 pm »
                I went into my apartment and  tor off the bomber jacket.  I put my violin case on the table and went upstairs. I got into the shower still in my tattered jeans and ran the water till it was scalding hot. I relaxed for maybe a minute, then stripped off my ruined clothing and toweled myself dry. i ent inot my room, to my wardrobe, and grabbed some simle clothes. a pair of tight jeans, my sneakers, and a "Jesus is my Homeboy" white t-shirt.  I pulled them on and went down to the kitchen. I started to call for Leah, until i remembered that she was gone, and probably dead. Fucking setites. I went into the fridge and pulled out a blood pack, which i drained straight. then i threw the bag in the trash and walked back to the living room. I went to the table and pulled my stradivarius out of the case, tightening the bow and tuning the strings reflexivly. As i began to play, i couldnt help but feel like i'd forgotten something...

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

Offline [archive] CaptainBoxman

• Neonate
« Reply #571 on: February 05, 2007, 04:58:00 pm »
                Boxman ran forward and dove straight into the first few members of the group. Smirking, he picked up the first guy he saw and smashed his head straight through the ground

"Wooo yeah! Beat that wolf!"

Boxman turned to slam his size 13 boot into the face of the next challenger                        

-----signature-----
           Boxmen stand tall and ever vigilant!

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
« Reply #572 on: February 05, 2007, 05:13:00 pm »
                In the blink of an eye, Wolf disapeared from the groups vision and the Womans head suddenly fel of her shoulders.

((Well atleast I can still use it solo))

William: "Mess with the voices, and you shall not see the road behind them. 1."

Wolf made a spin and covered several Vampires with flames from the leaking burning blood that Wolf let the blade eject. He activated Potency and grabbed a nearby pole and jumped in the air and impaled one cleanly as he landed, he held the pole horizontaly and twisted as the vampire was still crying out of pain on the pole, he let it go and it landed vertically in the neary grass of a flowerperk. Wolf Ejected the last of his blood on a nearby Lasombra ghoul and William took over to Shoot his Uzi while Bullets pieces his body. A Sabbat shot him cleanly in the face taking out his vision. He backed off to infront of Slayden as he tried to heal the major wounds while firing his last clip in the generazl direction where the Shots came from.                        

-----signature-----
           Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
 Malkavian lover since 2003.

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
« Reply #573 on: February 06, 2007, 01:08:00 am »
                ((I'm not sure why I've entered torpor, as the bullet missed my heart by a few inches but just barely. I took the bullet and fell on the ground, then I left off the scene from there for you guys to carry on. I'm assuming this is somewhat of a accumulated effect from the previous wounds? Nonetheless I would be running pretty low on blood count...is that why you suggested I'm in torpor, Slayd?))                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
 Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
« Reply #574 on: February 06, 2007, 01:44:00 am »
                In Reply To #574
 ((you go torpid when you lose your last health level

loss of blood just makes you more likely to hunger frenzy... unless you lose all of it))                        

-----signature-----
           im going back to my fence

• Methuselah
« Reply #575 on: February 06, 2007, 03:00:00 am »
                In Reply To #575

((Heheh, ok thanks Aras.))                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
« Reply #576 on: February 06, 2007, 03:57:00 am »
                In Reply To #571
 ((It's too late Azrael. Edit and delete your post. I address this more fully here.))

Wave after wave of flames the size of 10 bonfires overtook the street, burning away the Sabbat at our backs, that is, the ones that didn't flee due to Rotshreck. The dumb ones could be clearly and loudly heard as they ran around on all fours, trying to run from the flames on their backs. The heat was intense, peeling away paint on the buildings and scorching the pavement. I had to stop or else the buildings would catch fire as well, and the last thing I want is to answer for supernaturally starting a fire that could overtake part of the city. Besides, I'm growing weaker from using too much blood. I have less than one quarter of my vitae left in my body and I sigh, knowing there is another way, but the possible cost... I look around at the small shops and think, coming up with a plan, then glance at my lap.

Looking down at Valoris, a small smile appears on my face. She looks like she's sleeping. I take her in my arms and press my lips against hers, once again passing Corpus from my soul into her body, closing her open wounds. Still pressed against her, I enact Resume the Coil, wrenching her soul out of the slumbering darkness of torpor. I passed no Pathos into her this time however, so she awoke fully cognitive and aware of what I was doing. I lingered for a few moments after I cut off the flow of Corpus, and I think she may have realized it.

My leg had healed by this time, but now I need blood. And Corpus. Valoris was still in my arms as I stood, thus she was leaning against me as I righted myself. I took off my trench coat and put it over her.
"Use the rooftops," I command, "Again, Celerity will help, as will Potence. Use it for the longer leaps." Then I placed my hands on either side of Valoris' slender waist, then picked her up and threw her up in the air. She arced through the darkness and flipped, landing on the roof of the shop next to us. Then I quickly walked up to Boxman and Bloodywolf as they fought and grabbed each of them by a shoulder. "The fuck are you doing?!" shouted Boxman. I ignored him and threw both of them up in the air and onto a roof next to the one Valoris was standing on. Immediately some of the Sabbat jumped and started climbing up the gutters to get to them. "Get going!" I shout. The rest of the Sabbat rushed at me.                        

• Neonate
« Reply #577 on: February 06, 2007, 05:04:00 am »
                ((Lol you wanne get yourself Killed for the REAL slayden?))

Wolf trew a red bottle at Slayden while he flew onfased by the sudden change in speeds and landed with a soft thud on the concrete of the rooftop. Looking at the eneamy's climbing, wolf stole Boxmans gun and aimed at their hands, causing them to crash flat on their backs with hopefully with more then a few bruises. He scratched on his forehead as a few bullets fell out and grinned as he Valoris hand and boxman by the collar and ran towards the exit, shouting "Don't die yet" while leaping with the group and let a few grenades drop between the buildings, causing the first building to partialy scatter and delaying presuiers.                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #578 on: February 06, 2007, 01:21:00 pm »
                ((Ok guys, i'm really sorry about this, but i'll be super-busy at the office for the next couple of days. I'll try my best to update, but problem is, I don't know what to do about the rest of this scene. So...can you guys kinda take over and kinda wrap up this scene with the Sabbat, find our way back to Az's place? There really isn't much I can input at the moment...that, and due to my busyness at work for the next couple of days.))                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #579 on: February 06, 2007, 01:33:00 pm »
                ((EDITED: Because Slayden's a purist))                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

• Methuselah
« Reply #580 on: February 06, 2007, 01:43:00 pm »
                ((Tired as heck here, so you two - Az & Slayd - can you please not go for each other's throats about the plot? You guys really need to let up on each other sometime. *stumbles to bed*

And could somebody please kindly poke The Vampire O into posting something so we may progress?))                        

-----signature-----

• Neonate
« Reply #581 on: February 06, 2007, 03:15:00 pm »
                ((*Takes a giant pump up shotgun* VAMPIRE O, YOU GET YOUR UNDEAD ASS INTO THE BAR AND START WRACKING IT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU 500 TIMES TROUGH YOUR TOES, LET YOU HEAL AND SHOOT AGAIN, AND YOUR PAYING FOR THE BULLETS AND THE POLICE COP CHASING ME FOR STOLEN WEAPONRY!!

*cough*

Convinscing? :-p))                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #582 on: February 07, 2007, 08:26:00 am »
                In Reply To #571
 In Reply To #580

((No Azrael. No. You can't "suddenly remember" and go back to change things around based on OOC information. That is very bad role play. You forgot and that's the end of it. Don't worry about it too much as it is just a game. It adds and new twist that brings realism to the plot. Your character is going to catch hell from mine and the others once we get back though. But that's role play.))

The Sabbat had figured out that I was probably out of vitae by now or close to it considering how abruptly I stopped flaming them, and the ones that had run because of the Rotschreck started to come back, staying close to the buildings on the sidewalk and avoiding the street. Once the others had escaped, many of the Sabbat were climbing up the buildings to pursue, but many more rushed after me.

One went to punch me but I caught his fist and sunk my thumb into the side of his hand and twisted his whole arm, dislocating his shoulder with a crunch and sending him on one knee as he groaned. At the same time, another jumped at me but I caught him by the throat, crushing it and snapping his neck to paralyze him, then stepping on the other guy's outstretched leg with a crack. When they slumped to the ground, shouting obscenities, but couldn't linger as too many were swarming me. Using Eyes of Blades, I defended myself from every single attack they all executed, shoving them back for a moment, which is all the time I need. I repeatedly used Theft of Vitae on them, quickly sampling off some blood from them all and having my fill. The Sabbat making their way forward at my back were being cautious until when they saw the large streams of blood rip out of their companion's bodies and fly through the air into mine through my skin. When they saw what I did, they charged, hoping to get to me before I conjured another wave of fire. If they weren't so close, I would have, but being in a crowd and using Lure of Flames would get myself burned as well.

Glancing at the others hop from rooftop to rooftop and occasionally looking back, I turned my back to my attackers then continued my movement to face them. I started to spin. Faster and faster I went. From deep inside me I felt the void, the nothingness energies that is Oblivion, well up within me and pour out from my eyes, ears, nose, and mouth-- unseen unheard, but the effects were apparent. As I continued Oblivion's Dance, the windows of the buildings spiderwebbed and shattered, the concrete started to crumble into gravel and dust, the tires from the cars exploded and the rubber disintegrated, metal bars and vehicles and weapons quickly corroded and rusted, the asphalt cracked into sheets like the mud from a dry puddle, wood gnarled and twisted into something...else, and the brick on the buildings cracked and splintered up and down the street. The effects were so powerful that even the others could feel its devastating effects on their bodies as they ran, though not nearly as intense as what the Sabbat that were close to me were going through.

I used Movement of the Mind to levitate and spin myself in the air, the nothingness energies pouring from me like a river. Oblivion washed over the Sabbat, halting them in their tracks and collapsing onto their hands and knees. Their hair fell out and disintegrated on the ground, their skin quickly cracked and receded, their fingers started to dissolve away, their eyes receded and their cheeks hollowed out, and their clothing and whatever else they were carrying was decomposing rapidly. Some had already suffered Final Death and became nothing but dust, regardless of their age. My companions could feel it too, stumbling once in a while until they were out of range and looked back, wondering what the hell that was. The Sabbat that were pursuing them also paused because their skin was cracking like the small fissures that form on very old marble statues.

I spun around 4 or 5 feet off the ground, being just out of reach from the Sabbat as they were on their hands and knees. Many of them were on three of their limbs, reaching up to me with a trembling hand, only to collapse a few seconds later in a pile of dust. Not even flesh or bone was left from the young ones because of the incredible destructive properties of Oblivion. Then, I slowed my spinning and touched one foot onto the ground among them. They were still stuck on all fours but started to stumble to their feet. As I walked among them, however, those immediately around me collapsed again and died from my Aura of Decay. I reached down, merely placing my hand on one man's shoulder, and he immediately shattered into dust. I made my way around the group, stealing vitae and breaking them down into nothing.

A few stragglers that escaped my Oblivion's Dance started backing up. I even looked one of them in the eye and he ran away on all fours. Enough of this. I jumped up in the air, arcing to a building, flipped, and landed on a rooftop myself. Running across, I get a good amount of momentum and take a flying leap using Celerity and Potence to hop anywhere from 1 to 4 rooftops. The buildings also gradually became taller and taller, adding a dangerous height factor to the ensuing pursuit. Roughly half of the Sabbat broke away from the group to chase the others, meaning I killed around 20 of them, roughly a fifth of the city's Sabbat population.

The others, both the coterie and the Sabbat, ceased their ogling and resumed the chase, a few of them staying behind to face me. I can't use something that big on individuals. It would be a waste to do so and it would likely get mortals caught in the attack as well. The buildings grew taller as we made our way to the downtown area, going from 20-30 feet starting out to 40, 60, 70, 90, and so on until we were hopping rooftops rising 200 feet high and climbing with as much as a 30 foot distance between each roof. Each running leap was a risk, let alone slowly climbing. Some of the Sabbat missed their marks, inadequately jumped, or even overshot and fell down to the ground/pavement/cement. *crunch* Instant torpor.

• Neonate
« Reply #583 on: February 07, 2007, 09:31:00 am »
                ((Jeesh you overpowered basterd, using hands of destruction on a populated area :-p ))

William only smiled as Slayden cast the black tornado and tilted his head while the moonlight reflected in his blue eyes, but the blue became a golden red tint as wolf takes over as the Sabbat, no longer in awe as the effects had chilled down, came to follow them again.

*Sighs as he curs down another sabbat as he jumped at the catagory who was getting tired, he punched the fledgeling off the high rooftop*

Wolf: "Art we supposed to continue untill we do reach thea heavens?"                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #584 on: February 07, 2007, 11:19:00 am »
                In Reply To #584
 ((Actually, I'm not overpowered. A 4th generation Tremere can kill 100 vampires [Elders, Ancella, and Neonates] in a single stroke. As a 6th generation character, 20 vampires should be well within my range. Also, that wasn't Hands of Destruction. That was Nihilistics, which is far, far more dangerous.))                        

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal