collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: PV vamp club scene  (Read 41579 times)

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
Re: PV vamp club scene
« Reply #540 on: February 01, 2007, 02:36:00 am »
                In Reply To #540
 ((fuck? a pale light blue aura with a hint of violet? im not sure how you could get fuck out of that... though i dont know about oblesks (sp?)

though yes, those on paths of enlightenment tend to seem off, as they are no longer human))                        

-----signature-----
           im going back to my fence

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #541 on: February 01, 2007, 02:42:00 am »
                In Reply To #541

((er...yeah i was sort of improvising. im on my lap top right now and my rule book is on my pc. i forget what aura means what, soinstead of saying what aura i saw, i just make out like it was bad...if its not bad ill improvise some more, i was just trying to stif up some noise...))                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

• Ancillus
« Reply #542 on: February 01, 2007, 02:48:00 am »
                In Reply To #542
 ((fair enough. calm vampire with hints of excited... there doesnt seem to be a colour for amused. rather disappointing.))                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #543 on: February 01, 2007, 02:50:00 am »
                In Reply To #543

((ahai yes, but we dont know how oleshek is feeling...PLOT TWIST!?!?!?!?!?!????))                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

• Ancillus
« Reply #544 on: February 01, 2007, 02:51:00 am »
                In Reply To #544
 ((insert evil laugh here))                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
« Reply #545 on: February 01, 2007, 04:11:00 am »
                ((I'm really not sure what to do with this story right now. Bloodywolf, the Wolf personality came from the Wolvenheart diary you read and it imprinted itself in your Malkavian mind. You didn't actually serve Vlad Tepes centuries ago. The original Wolf's soul has long entered the Shadowlands and got torn to shreds by the Specters. That's the typical fate of most vampires when they meet Final Death.

And I can't and won't shoot ANY of the clusters of grenades until Boxman and Bloodywolf leave. The explosions will be enormous. Those two leave first because that is my signal to shoot the first set of grenades. Once they are gone, I shoot the grenade clusters in rapid succession, which is then Valoris' signal to leave.))                        

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
« Reply #546 on: February 01, 2007, 07:09:00 am »
                ((I know :-p But the diary was very extensive, and do note that Wolf Did not know who Durak was until the moment he announced his name, he would've never recognised him when he saw him cause there never was any visual (picture, description) of the man. And there never was any indication that the Original William Died final death :-p))

Durak: "Come on captain, captain, a wee bit of work is needed to beat me you know. Just like the old days."

Wolf: "Such days have no true meaning for me anymore, ones that dwell on the past drown in it."

The sentance was all that Durak needed to get the blade an inche away from Wolf's neck.

William: "phoewa, this guy really knows how to wield the rapier."

Durak: "What?!"

Wolf jumped back and landed with his blade in blocking stance infront of him.

Wolf: "Heh, I do not beleabe I have thou introduced to my counterpart. Meet William, William Wolvenheart, the original owner of this body. I've taken the liberty of sharing this body with him."

Durak: "I see... No wonder you looked younger. Malkavian? And how did you got to be in there... William... Same name, very coinsedential it seems."

Wolf: "Think of it as a reincarnation in a different society. No war, no Murder and no count."

Durak: "I was gonne give you this blade... Since it was originaly of my Captain, but since your not him... meh"

Durek turns around and holsters the blade and drops it to the floor. Along with a card.

Durak: "You friend is ready it seems, I might be setite, only because they could stop my end of days within time, but I'm still your friend... or atleast one part of you. We got to chat some day. If you ever pass the place on the card is acedently left on the floor next to an abandoned blade give me a ring. Some of the others still live aswell. I don't give shit bout this place, its just work for me."

Durak walked trough the door and William picked up the blade. Its handle was in a golden colour, in arthistic drawing there was a Large "W" and "Bw" en engraved opon it. Wolf smiled as its the first person who aculy gave a hint to the real Bloodywolf's past. He looked at Boxman who was crawling down the tank.

William: "We go before things go big boom?"

Wolf: "Aye."

He hangs the blade around his belt next to the Bloodweb Sword.

((And now my Character matched the 2 blade ElGostro made. I was having that Idea in my head for several weeks now. Durek was playing with me from the beginning, never ment to kill us... atleast not me :-p *eyes Boxman* If its that wrong to add it I'll edit my posts.))

(([Edit] WOD Disciplines))                        

-----signature-----
           Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
 Malkavian lover since 2003.

Offline [archive] CaptainBoxman

• Neonate
« Reply #547 on: February 01, 2007, 07:22:00 am »
                In Reply To #547

"Hey, freakshow! We gotta get moving - NOW!

You can tell me about the ponce with the sword later"

-----signature-----
           Boxmen stand tall and ever vigilant!

• Methuselah
« Reply #548 on: February 01, 2007, 08:49:00 am »
                In Reply To #547
 ((That's not what I'm talking about. How does the Settite know you?))

((And Bloodywolf, Boxman, both of you need to leave the scene entirely before I shoot the grenades. Also, Boxman, Bloodywolf, Valoris, the escape route is the street that the five vamps drove up on as per the original plan. We need to get to Palos Verdes, and wandering in any other direction will either send you to the sea or head even deeper into Sabbat territory. That street is the quickest, most direct route.))

((One more thing, be prepared to see another "consequence" scene. One of you [I'm not saying who, hehe] screwed up earlier in the story and the repercussions will be reaped now.))                        

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
« Reply #549 on: February 01, 2007, 10:25:00 am »
                In Reply To #549

((Didn't you read my post? Valoris has already been running towards the spot where all of us got out of the sewers. that's the only exit I know. Other than that will be further into the docks. As far as I'm concerned, Valoris is outta here and waiting for regroup next to the manhole.))                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
 Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

• Methuselah
« Reply #550 on: February 01, 2007, 03:13:00 pm »
                In Reply To #550
 ((The manhole is east of the docks with containers you had to leap on top of. The only true entrance/exit is to the south, which is a straight shot to Palos Verdes. The Sabbat may be violent, but they aren't stupid. They know about the sewers being close to the docks, which is why the concentrate Andrei's creations in this part of the city. The Sabbat will want to lock down and secure San Pedro, which means they'll be heading to the sewers. It also takes a long time to navigate the sewers, and speed is a priority. That is the reason the escape route is the street that leads south. It cuts straight across to the boarder where we are supposed to run to according to the plan. Get to the boarder via the surface streets. Once we get to the boarder, all of you are going to say "Oh shit that's right," which is where the consequence scene will happen [it's not as big at the Sheriff dying, but somebody's going to get hurt].))                        

• Neonate
« Reply #551 on: February 01, 2007, 05:52:00 pm »
                William and Boxman were making thier fastest run without beeing spotted. They didn't have much time to waste as the place would go Boom soon and it was only waiting for their retreat. Both men exited the building looking at all the blood on the floor, reminding both that they spend quite some blood. The took cover behind a line of dumpsters and got near the designated road, seeing a small dot whose hair resembled Valoris up ahead.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
« Reply #552 on: February 02, 2007, 12:20:00 pm »
                ((Okay I edited my previous post...Val is headed for the south street facing Palos Verdes, so it should be fine now.))

I was almost out on the street when I suddenly remembered my shotgun. I had left it back by the crane where the female Setite attacked me, but it didn't matter now. At least I still had the blade, my hunting knife, and Azrael's Luger. And if it really came down to it, I was pretty good with my hands. I couldn't wait for the night to be over. I was filthy, covered in blood and stinking of sewer water. The back of my shirt was ripped and hanging in shreds from my fall on the ground. The bullet wounds had healed themselves but there was still a bit of a dull ache in my chest where the stake had been.

I stopped when I had passed the vehicle the Setites had driven up in and waited beside a pile of empty, rusted metal oil drums. I heard the sound of booted feet, then turned to see Boxman and Bloodywolf approaching in the distance at a mad run.

"Where's Slayden?" I shouted at them.                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
 Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

• Neonate
« Reply #553 on: February 02, 2007, 06:07:00 pm »
                ((Cmon boxman, I don't know your character well so I'm not really a guy to control it for you.))

Both man stopped right infront of Valoris.

William: "Warlock boy flying in air fighting with wind up above, things go boom now soon, so we better take legs and throw them away to safety while we're hanging on to it."

William finnaly deactivates his Auspex and rubs in his eyes. He looks at the road again and then to the car the setite left.

Wolf: "Boxman, couldst thou open the Carriage?"

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] CaptainBoxman

• Neonate
« Reply #554 on: February 02, 2007, 06:16:00 pm »
                In Reply To #554
 ((Sorry guys, but it'll always be a bit hard for me to get a decent post in, which is why I never seem to do plots))

"It's called a car, for fucks sake. A car, you freaking nutjob"

Boxman walks over to the car
 "Ladies and Lunatics first. I think I'll take the wheel, if you don't mind. Not that I care about your opinions."                        

-----signature-----
           Boxmen stand tall and ever vigilant!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal