collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: PV vamp club scene  (Read 41648 times)

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
Re: PV vamp club scene
« Reply #525 on: January 30, 2007, 07:44:00 am »
                Each of us pulled ourselves out of the dark manhole located near many stacked storage containers, some of which is stacked as many as 5 high. We're here. By my estimations, we are on the east side of our goal. To the south, there is a wide road that leads straight out from the area and converges with the main streets of San Pedro, providing a quick, direct getaway route.

"Alright. One more time," I whispered, "Boxman, Bloodywolf, you two team up and plant each of those three clusters of grenades where I told you: first the right side of the repair building near the propane tank, then the left where the corner support beam is, and finally the fuel main that connects from one of the ships to the underground reserves. After planting the grenades, get out of there and head down south to Palos Verdes.

"Valoris, you clear the way for Boxman and Bloodywolf at first, getting to that forklift and making "entrances" to the repair building for them but making them wide enough for me to snipe them from a distance. Then destroy the central building using that crane I pointed to on the map. The signal to get that hot ass of yours out of there will be the first set of grenades going off.

"Give me 15 seconds to get into position, then you go Valoris. 10 seconds after she leaves, you two go in and start planting the grenades. Move FAST. You want as little fighting with them as possible. You might be able to take on one or two, but not 20. It's all about speed and stealth. Fight your way out, not in."

I stood straight then ran and jumped onto some containers. I was gone in a flash as I ran across the top of several containers using Obfuscate to remain unseen to get to the tower-- "WHAT?!" I thought in my mind. The tower wasn't there. I understand what happened, but this would still pose a problem. I looked past the Shroud into the Shadowlands and saw the tower. It's a ghost tower. Great. Now I have to use The Dead Hand, which allows me to reach past the Shroud, to scale the tower. I climbed the outside of the tower, appearing to be climbing on air until I reached the top. I'm in position. Valoris should jump over the container any second now. I see a Sabbat that will potentially get in her way when she appears. I level my rifle.
 *BANG*                        

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
« Reply #526 on: January 30, 2007, 08:31:00 am »
                In Reply To #526
 Jan walked back into the club. the number of occupants had dwindled since his visit early this evening, it was getting late. he walked up to the bartender and asked "you know where i could get land around here?"                        

-----signature-----
           im going back to my fence

Offline [archive] ElGostro

• Ancillus
« Reply #527 on: January 30, 2007, 10:51:00 am »
                ((As leavin giftie two previews ye be avin in the "another try" threadie in fan creations me brothers o sanguine consumins!))                        

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
« Reply #528 on: January 30, 2007, 10:52:00 am »
                ((I am a little worried how this thread is going to move along when our Malkavian Prince disappears off on the plane to NYC, safe journeys anyway Gos.))

In the night air I felt more alive and vibrant than I ever had been. Almost human. My senses were heightened to a degree I didn't know before, and it was only a matter of seconds before I was across the barricade of crates and down on the other side.

My boots sank into the loose gravel with barely a hiss, then I made my way past an decrepit chain-link fence where a pile of trash twice my height stood. I paused at the edge of it and peered out.

Across the expanse of gravel were scattered crates and plastic barrels of water in groups. Two savage-looking men were lounging around under a streetlamp, the one nearest to me lit up a cigarette. I spied the pistol stuck in his belt. His companion, the larger of the two, had a baseball bat and was fooling around with it. The forklift was a few feet behind, right next to a stack of heavy crates beside the repair building. I grinned, feeling suddenly bloodthirsty.

"Hey, what's over there?"

Pinpoints of orange light burst from around me as I stepped out from the shadows. In two strides I was upon the nearest Sabbat thug, who had frozen for an instant. Then I had one arm locked around his neck in a suffocating grip as I buried my fangs into his jugular and drank. I drained him just as the second one leapt at us. I let go and pushed the lifeless body into him, sending him sprawling onto the gravel. He scrambled to his feet but I had my bone blade drawn and cut him down in one strike that cleaved his head right off his shoulders.

Two minutes.

I felt the healthy glow from me start to fade as I strode over to the forklift. Starting up the engine, I repositioned it and sent it crashing into the side of the repair house. Brick and mortar crumbled. I drove through the hole I made, and emerged out the other side in another shower of bricks.

The commotion had attracted the attention of several Sabbat patrolling around outside the entrance to the central building and office. As one of them gave a shout and the group started heading for me at a run, I ducked behind a cluster of blue plastic barrels, and pushed.

Slippery muddy-green soapwater splashed across the concrete, right into their path. I giggled as I heard three of them fall, cursing and shouting obscenities, then I made for the crane.

A bullet whipped past my ear as I climbed up and flung myself into the driver's seat. Another bullet, and another hit the sides of the machine, sending sparks into the midnight air. Luck was on my side. The winch was still attached to its cargo, a large square metal container. All I had to do was bring it up and around and let physics do the rest of the job for me.

I was preparing to let swing when the shouts increased. A bullet caught me in the left shoulder and I jerked in my seat, slamming the lever left like my life depended on it.

The crane arced a half-moon. Halfway across, another bullet caught me in the stomach. I jerked back into my seat, my hand slipping from my lever, but my precious cargo was already hitting home.

I gritted my teeth and brought it back as an enormous shower of glass, stone and brick rained down on the pavement. By now the Sabbat group had closed around the crane and one of them was climbing up the right side with a shotgun in his arm.

I sent the crane spinning around anticlockwise to the left, taking the roof and the rest of the top half of the building off.

Then I lost control as the solid heel of a steel-toed boot connected with the right side of my face.

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
 Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
« Reply #529 on: January 30, 2007, 08:09:00 pm »
                ((Did I read wrong is is Gostro on vacation or something? If you are, Have fun... I think))

As correct as a Clock Wolf grabbed Boxman by the collar and pulled him with him.

William: "Sexy is making sound alright."

Wolf Grinned as he activate his Cloak of the gathering, masking boxman and Himself while they moved at a rapid pace. He drew his sword and killed one of the ghouls that made its ways to Valoris but was dumbs enough to take his own way where his friends didn't see him.

Wolf: "Pff, lowly idiotic youth ghouls. I should'vst taken thea Pikes with me, doesn't thou thinks William?"

William: "Thou thinks me do, aye aye, jump with corpses on a stick, good for BBQ."

They Jumped trough the hall and saw Valoris getting Swarmed. Not good, but Slayden better be ready to shoot, or it wouldn't mather to wolf who he was, Impaling if he didn't succeed. He trew a grenade right next to a group of sabbat. Only Valoris saw this due the fact that everyone was looking at her, and Wolf quickly grabbed Boxman into a doorway with a "propane tank storage" Sign.                        

-----signature-----
           Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
 Malkavian lover since 2003.

Offline [archive] TheVampireO

• Fledgling
« Reply #530 on: January 30, 2007, 08:13:00 pm »
                Pretending to drink his drink (spilling a little on the floor under the table each time,) Oselosk watches as another Kindred enters the club with some anticipation;  just as he was beginning to doubt his previous feeling.  

He thought to himself "perhaps this kindred will provide something of interest."  Oselosk decides to hang around a little longer and see what fortune, be they good or bad, may find him this evening.  Looking at his watch he decides he has about an hour and a half before he must be off to slumber.                        

-----signature-----
           ----------------------------------

<red>Blood, the liquid of life for both kindred and kine.</red>    

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
« Reply #531 on: January 30, 2007, 11:03:00 pm »
                In Reply To #531
 Jan looked to the corner, not even hearing the barman's reply. he met eyes with the man sitting in the corner, pretending to drink. Jan straitened up, and began to walk over.                        

-----signature-----
           im going back to my fence

• Methuselah
« Reply #532 on: January 31, 2007, 03:53:00 am »
                ((The Sabbat don't retain a lot of ghouls. The Tzimisce use them for spare parts and to create szlachta, and the Lasombra think ghouls are just trash. Bloodlines featured a lot of humans at the warehouse who knew of the Sabbat, but that is non-cannon. The Sabbat believe in the Masquerade too, but will never openly admit it.))

*BANG*

*BANG*

When one of the Sabbat would appear, I'd pick off the knees and cripple him or her, making a bloody mess every time with bone, cartilage, and blood popping out of the exit wound onto the ground. Each would instantly fall to the ground, grabbing their knees and writhing with contorted faces. After a few minutes, one would heal and clumsily ascend to their feet, staggering forward a few steps before hitting the ground again in a second bloody mess.

I picked off two Sabbat as they began running out from behind crates to stop Valoris and the others, aiming for the knees. Head shots would only work on larger caliber firearms. The most I could hope to do with this riffle is cripple them. Their numbers were few right now, numbering only 4 or 5 scattered over the dock. After all, this isn't a bunker. Reinforcements would quickly be on their way, however, since this part of the city is Sabbat territory, thus the need for speed.

Valoris crashed through the brick wall of the repair building and disappeared, the forklift making a muffled whirring noise within. Brick, mortar and cement crumbled in her wake and piled on the ground, making a small puff of dust as the rubble landed.

"HEY! This is my tower! Get the hell off it!"

I glanced back and saw a person that looked horrifying, twisted and maligned.

"I've no time for you, Specter."

I merely ignored him and returned my eye to the scope.

*BANG*

I hear a shriek off in the distance.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

He came up and started tapping me on the shoulder.

"Shoo. Scram. Get out of here!"

*BANG*

Another distant cry.

Then the specter punched me in across the face. I merely shrugged it off, but was annoyed that he was throwing my aim and preventing me from shooting. When one enters the Shadowlands full-bodied, they become "extra hard", being completely impervious to all attacks except against weapons that do Aggravated damage. Because he is unarmed, he is no threat.

*BANG*

He picks me up and tosses me over the ledge. Er... I was wrong. I outstretched my hand and caught myself with my left hand gripping the edge.

3 Sabbat ran after Valoris, slipping on some liquid before she ran to the crane. Others started to heal their knees and got up and started running at the crane while shooting. Dammit. One of them started ascending the crane as she picked up one of the crates.

I jumped while still gripping the edge of the tower to quickly pull myself up and kicked the specter to the ground. The Specter scrambled to his feet and growled, lunging at me. I sidestepped and hit him with the butt of the riffle, which only passed through him. Fuck that's right. I'm keeping the rifle on this side of the Shroud so I can continue to shoot, but that means it can't really interact with Wraiths.

A car sped down the street to the center of the loading docks and screeched to a halt. The doors flew open and out jumped 5 vampires, two men and three women, looking around frantically and seeing Valoris up in the crane, demolishing the central building and heading for her. A couple of figures hopped up on the crates from around the docks, running for the center of the commotion. As they were making their way over, another figure appeared, also booking for the source of the attack.

The Specter slugged each other and I grabbed him by the throat with one hand and formed a fist with the other, arm pulled back and aiming for his face. I held him over the edge of the tower with one foot up on the ledge, his own feet dangling towards the ground.

"Enough!" I shouted. I used Stonehand Punch to assist my strike as I launched him with my fist, sending him flying out quite far and hitting the ground at quite a distance with nothing to break his fall. Ouch.

I floated the riffle back up through the floor and returned it to my hands. I repositioned myself back to where I was, looking through the scope and putting a vampire in the cross-hairs. I watched him run, sideways to the way I was facing. I watched his scissoring legs for but a moment.

*BANG*                        

• Methuselah
« Reply #533 on: January 31, 2007, 12:45:00 pm »
                I hit the ground with a loud crack as I collided headfirst with the concrete, scraping the skin off one side of my forehead. I scrambled to my feet and twisted around to see Sabbat falling one by one like apples from a tree. They writhed on the ground clutching their knees, got up, then fell back down a second time. A car had driven up and in the distance I spied five Kindred I didn't recognise getting out of the car. By the looks of it, they definitely weren't on my side of the fence.

I looked back at the straggling Sabbat scattered around the crane. The ground was a mess of blood and blown out bits of flesh. That didn't stop them though. Three of them had healed their wounds and were making for me.

I yanked the sawed-off double barrelled shotgun off the straps on my back and aimed.

A scream rent the air as the empty cartridge shell tinkled to the pavement.

I bared my fangs in a bloodthirsty grin. Then I fired again.

Another scream, this time a curse that would turn a lady's ears scarlet. Mine stayed the way they were, whilst my smile widened.

I sent the third Sabbat flying back against the side of the crane with another shot, then the shotgun clattered to the pavement as a savage blow knocked me to the ground. I fell on my back, skidding several feet off and feeling the skin on my back burn through the thin cotton fabric of my shirt. One of the female vampires had gained on me. She aimed a kick to my stomach, where the bullet wound had by now healed, and I jerked as her heel caught my ribcage. I snarled, picking myself up and launching myself bodily at her.

We fell to the ground, kicking savagely, each trying to get a grip on the other. She spat at me in a language I didn't understand. I didn't know what happened then, it might have been a curse or a spell, but I found myself releasing the hold around her throat as I stared down into her eyes, entranced by how their colors seemed to match the sunset.

She rolled over and pinned me to the ground. The last thing I thought about was the beautifully sinuous way she seemed to move, like a snake, before she plunged a particularly sharp-looking splinter from a wooden crate into my heart.

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

• Methuselah
« Reply #534 on: January 31, 2007, 03:55:00 pm »
                *SPLAT*

The woman's brain blew out the side and she stumbled in that direction.

*SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT*

Both of her shoulders and one knee "popped" and she whimpered when each joint "disappeared". A ring of fire outlined just outside Valoris' body right over her attacker. She screamed and writhed as the fire enveloped her, rolling around trying to put the flames out and eventually turning to ash. Boxman and Bloodywolf, hidden by Obfuscate, were planting the clusters of grenades off in the distance, and I was way up around 4 or 5 stories high, also using Obfuscate to hide my presence, so Valoris was the only visible target.

Valoris convulsed as the stake abruptly jerked up in the air, spun, and flew at another target. The stake slammed into the stomach of another with a sickening squish. The guy paused and painfully pulled out the stake, held it up in the air, and laughed while looking around.

"Ya missed!!"

*POOF*

"Ow ow ow ow ow!"

The stake caught ablaze and burned through his hand. Then a couple of shots rang out and the guy was on one knee, then lunging to the side as the other shot blew his brain out. Thoughts filled Valoris' mind and she heard a familiar, deep voice. "Celerity is your friend this time around." Another Sabbat cried out and fell at Valoris' feet.

Several Sabbat ran around looking for others, specifically trying to find the sniper, but others headed for Valoris, running past the car that the previous vampires had driven in.

*Bang-BOOOOOOOM*

The gas tank of the car exploded when a group passed near it, hurling them in different directions and catching one of them on fire. One of them spots me. Just barely, but enough to know where I'm hiding. She aimed a machine gun at me and peppered my general area, ripping into me with several bullets, but I retained my invisibility.

"One of those motherfuckers is up there!" she yelled while changing her clip. Others looked confused because I was up in the air.

"He's just floatin--" *BANG* *BANG*

I shot her right eye and she fell backwards to the ground, then I took her right shoulder. "Dammit you two. Hurry up and plant the grenades. Their coming around." I thought while shooting a Sabbat with a knife, continuing to give Valoris covering fire. If this keeps up, I'll have to come down and fight face-to-face and reascend the tower once I see Bloodywolf and Boxman check out.                        

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
« Reply #535 on: January 31, 2007, 06:18:00 pm »
                Wolf had activated his Potence as he held himself to the support beam while holding Boxman with the other hand by the feet, As Boxman was placing the grenades.

William: "Got it?"

Boxman: "Yeah put me down already."

William let go as both kindred fell down and landed on their feets. William regarded the battlefield. he could see a transparant aura of Scipoten hovering in the air, the image of several setite and Tzimisce vampires... Purple and red and Valoris standing in the middle of hells hole. Both men speeded up using celerity 1 because Wolf could bearly use it.

It didn't take long or they saw that they had to go all the way back to reach the last objective.

William: "Paths are brolocked with lines connecti..."

Boxman: "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"

Boxman grabbed William as he trew a granade at the wall and took cover around the corner. The inner wall wich was made out of a small line of concrete was now in a state of decay as wolf and Boxman quickly bashed it in a charge as they continued outside the building and reaching the tank.

Wolf: "DOWN!"

The vampires the shots from a shotgun behind them. William turned around and saw a man he tought he Recognised. Boxman took no moment and trusted William to take care of the mather as he rushed to place the last stack of grenades.

Setite: "Well Well Well, Williamus the Third, or Should I say Captain Bloodywolf, I'm suprised to see you here... but you seem... younger... less scars... and your hair is lighter..."

Wolf: "Who are thou?"

Setite: "Don't you recognise your friend Durak?"

Wolf: "I see... so you..."

Durak: "Alerted the fiends in the Sewers yes... I had to make shure... Altho I'm wonder that you use a blade of the east, while a rapier, a broadsword and claymore was more your style... or the good old Dagger in the back."

Wolf drew his Blade as Durak drew a long rapier from his trenchcoat. Wolf tilted his head in question.

Durak: "Always keep one around for Nostalogy... or do you prefer my Disciplines?"

Wolf: "En Garde, Lieutenant."

Both men clashed thier blades as Boxman wistled a song while  placing the grenades at the most funuerable spot.                        

-----signature-----
           Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
 Malkavian lover since 2003.

• Methuselah
« Reply #536 on: January 31, 2007, 11:40:00 pm »
                I stumbled to my feet the minute the stake had lifted itself off my chest. The dizzyness was fading but annoyingly slowly. Then I heard that strangely familiar voice as if right next to my ear, and I cried out in surprise. There was no time to think about it though.

Celerity has never been one of my greatest disciplines. I seemed to inherently lack the psychological or mental qualities to forcibly manipulate space, time and physics to a vast degree, but I could do it nonetheless, if only for a few mere moments.

The group of Kindred that were heading for me slowed in their tracks and halted in mid-flight as I sent my senses stretching. They were directly in front of me. My shotgun was too far away, so I drew my bone blade and leapt forward.

One, two, three, four.

The blade sliced through each of them prettily. First right, then left, and right again. The cut was so quick and clean - I still felt the burning remnants of whatever Potence I had left in me - that there was virtually no blood spilt.

I drove the blade right into the belly of the fifth vampire, twisted and pulled up. My blade emerged from the top of his head, and I smiled, enjoying the beautiful way the blood lay along its flat side like well-spread butter on bread.

Time returned.

They fell apart, their upper halves toppling onto the pavement, bouncing off the concrete as fountains of blackish red blood gushed from the aggravated wounds. There was only so much a vampire could heal. I had no idea how old these were, but then even Antediluvians would have difficulty piecing their body halves back together, I reflected as I watched.

Several feet away on the concrete lay one of the three female vampires, clutching her right eye and screaming obscenities. The dock had fallen quiet, a bloody mess of fallen bodies that would never get up again. By dawn, the only evidence left of the battlefield would be dried blood.

I glanced up, pinpointing the source of her suffering. Was that Slayden? My mind struggled to comprehend the powers he wielded to maintain that levitation. But there was no time for that now.

I took my blade and turned the woman's head to the side. Then I sliced deep into her jugular and stepped over her as blood gushed, soaking her sandy blond hair.

Something exploded off in the distance.

I broke into a run, heading south for the street facing the main road that would take us to Palos Verdes.

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #537 on: January 31, 2007, 11:47:00 pm »
                In Reply To #537

((that was pretty fuckin impressive for an ancilla...pardone moi francais ))                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

• Methuselah
« Reply #538 on: January 31, 2007, 11:49:00 pm »
                In Reply To #538

((Heh...It's not too hard when you've got Potence on your side *winks*

Although I have to admit I had one f***** hell of a time writing the scenes before that...first the one in the pipe room, and then the second fight scene where Val sneaks into the docks and blows up the buildings. I'm never great at these scenes *sigh* I didn't enjoy it.))                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #539 on: February 01, 2007, 01:58:00 am »
                Halfway out the door, wrapped in my own thoughts, i froze. My instincts chattered in the back of my mind, and i turned around to see the kindred i spotted before being approached by another.  The sitting one seemed normal enough, but somthing about the other seemed...off. He was dressed in a coat of red leather, but i couldnt see his face, as his back was to me. i activated Auspex 2 to view their auras...

"Fuck."                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal