collapse

Author Topic: PV vamp club scene Discussion  (Read 22679 times)

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
Re: PV vamp club scene Discussion
« Reply #360 on: February 19, 2007, 08:00:00 AM »
                In Reply To #355
 This is one of the things I'm wondering about. In the first scenario, Azrael, you could have your same profile, but you would have to push it back around 450 years for Dark Ages or wait 200 years for Victorian Age. In the second scenario, we start from scratch around the 1230's (Dark Ages) or 1880's (Victorian Age).

I've thought about it some more and Boxman can't participate. I need full character participation because of a certain power I will be teaching. I was going to keep it a secret, but you pretty much know what you will be getting into in the Chronicle anyway so there is no point in keeping it hidden. Some of you may remember that I invented a Discipline that I called Artomipsyce (ar-TOM-i-sis). Artomipsyce is a couple of root words that literally means "skill of cutting the soul" or in a more cohesive definition, "rending the soul."

The Chronicle will take place both here in the lands of the living (and unliving) and in the lands of the dead. It will be a multi-faceted Chronicle that will go around the world, across time periods, through the different sects, and meet many different supernaturals. The main focus, however, will be life and death, among the living and dead. You might want to visit the following thread to gain a better understanding of some of the aspects of Kindred and Wraiths, even if you don't want to join:

The nature of the Beast (The Beast, the Shadow, and the P'o)                        

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
« Reply #361 on: February 19, 2007, 10:44:00 AM »
                In Reply To #361
 ... now i am really thinking that i like the idea of playing a cappadocian... that could make life more interesting latter on... what with the giovanni hunting me.

if you let me in, would you be ok with this?

i ask because the clan cappadocian is the clan i know least about, and would have to obtain the clan book. i have friends that have it, so it should be easer to brow their copys.                        

-----signature-----
           im going back to my fence

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #362 on: February 19, 2007, 02:37:00 PM »
                if you send me clanbook: lasombra, ill do it.                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

Offline [archive] Wolvenheart

• Neonate
« Reply #363 on: February 19, 2007, 05:46:00 PM »
                In Reply To #363

Sa slay, so you mean everyone has this Shadow thing inside as Cainite?                        

-----signature-----
           Previously known as Bloodywolf, untill some Nazy stole mah nick somehow.
 Malkavian lover since 2003.

• Ancillus
« Reply #364 on: February 19, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »
                In Reply To #364

no

cainite beast = bestial instinct.

the cathayans have both the kindred and the wraith beast.

those spawned by the blood of caine do not have the shadow thing. at least, that was my understanding. it does not really leave vtm... though i have been want to get my hands on mage.                        

-----signature-----

• Neonate
« Reply #365 on: February 20, 2007, 06:22:00 AM »
                weard, for some reason I can edit other people posts...

anyhow what is the age we're speaking off? 1350?                        

-----signature-----

• Ancillus
« Reply #366 on: February 20, 2007, 07:07:00 AM »
                In Reply To #366
 i dont know, he said dark ages or victorian...

and yeah, you can click edit and get a edit window, but you cant actually edit stuff.

apparently... try with this if you want.... just add something to the end. it shouldnt work.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
« Reply #367 on: February 20, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »
                In Reply To #364
 Yes and no. The Beast, as arathalion said, is Bestial instinct, however, it is sort of an "incomplete" part of the repressed side of the psyche. The Shadow is like an intelligent Beast only far more malevolent (Beast is selfish, Shadow gives as much as it can), so they are not the same thing.

In Reply To #365
 If you are wondering about the Avatar, it is not a part of the human soul, rather, a shard from the Pure Ones (some sort of ancient masters of the universe that are long dead or have long gone... somewhere else). All humans are born with this Avatar, though it is more of an "add-on." Furthermore, most Avatars cannot abide inside a vampiric body, so upon the Embrace, the Avatar is expelled.

Alright I've made some decisions.

Arathalion, you already know much about WoD and that familiarity will be a great asset. All others, I'm sorry, especially to you Bloodywolf. I would like to see you in this one but 5 characters would be too much work on me. But hey, you got down to the 7th generation, learned numerous Disciplines (including the rudiments of Necromancy), and got a flaming sword so I'd say you made out pretty good, no? We can still meet up in Rainmoon's bar once in a while and pull all the shenanigans we used to.

I'll send you guys whatever book you want; just ask. I'll PM each of you with Dark Ages Vampire so that you have the setting and systems. I explain various things the Chronicle's Discussion thread and reference certain pages (like rolling systems) found in the book. If you want to change your clan go ahead. PM me and let me know what you want.

See Shadow of the Beast: Discussion for other details on the upcoming Chronicle.                        

• Neonate
« Reply #368 on: February 21, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »
                Shure no probs, see ya in Javokis club lol.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] TheVampireO

• Fledgling
« Reply #369 on: March 04, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
                Sorry guys, kinda flaked out for a while.  I am back, hope you did not give up on me.                        

-----signature-----
           -- --------------------------------

<red>Blood, the liquid of life for both kindred and kine.</red>    

Offline [archive] CaptainBoxman

• Neonate
« Reply #370 on: March 04, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »
                In Reply To #370

Bit late now                        

-----signature-----
           Boxmen stand tall and ever vigilant!

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #371 on: March 04, 2007, 06:53:00 PM »
                In Reply To #371

Captain Boxman posted:

In Reply To #370

Bit late now

OHHH! sick burn...                        

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

• Neonate
« Reply #372 on: March 06, 2007, 07:21:00 AM »
                In Reply To #370

The Vampire O posted:

Sorry guys, kinda flaked out for a while.  I am back, hope you did not give up on me.

Ohh no, we only got chansed by sabbar, a sherft died, we split up, I impaled a girly, another fight between az and Slay, gostro's loony as always...

-insert words-

-insert more words-

-insert last rant-

-random beeping sound-

~wolf                        

-----signature-----

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline [archive] TheVampireO

• Fledgling
PV vamp club scene Discussion
« Reply #373 on: March 14, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »
                Doh!                        

-----signature-----
           ----------------------------------

<red>Blood, the liquid of life for both kindred and kine.</red>