collapse

Author Topic: PV vamp club scene Discussion  (Read 22647 times)

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
Re: PV vamp club scene Discussion
« Reply #330 on: February 08, 2007, 10:19:00 AM »
                In Reply To #329

Now you know what I mean when I said that I was holding back way back in the bar. Now you know the power of low generation. I'm filling out character sheets when I have time for all of you based on what I've seen in this story so I can get a better grip on all our abilities (and to see if some of you can actually increase your powers).                        

Offline [archive] Vongetta

• Methuselah
« Reply #331 on: February 08, 2007, 12:39:00 PM »
                Hey guys, we've not heard from Vampire O so far....Arathalion & Az, are you two gonna be able to continue your side of the story without Vampire O? It's been like a week and he's not posted anything, so in the event we have to count him out....*worries a bit* I hate leaving players behind but if he's not posting often it's hard to catch up.                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice
 Currently playing: Samantha James - Rain

Offline [archive] Skinweaver

• Antediluvian
« Reply #332 on: February 08, 2007, 01:22:00 PM »
                Any ideas on how to indroduce Evan into the story?
 I had something in mind but I think that kind of post would be more fit for a fanfic rather than a roleplay...
 Too much text for this format, you know.                        

• Methuselah
« Reply #333 on: February 08, 2007, 01:26:00 PM »
                In Reply To #333

Why don't you give us your ideas? You've entered the story while we're this far in. We can't help you unless you help us. You're the only one who knows your character well enough to figure out what he's capable of, so let us hear your suggestions.

If you think you have an idea where to fit him in, then spit it out. Patience isn't my virtue, so either say it or don't. If you worry it'll turn into an essay, then cut it down and give us the specifics so we know what we're working with.

Remember this is a roleplay, so get into the groove and start thinking like you're in the role. This isn't a fanfic, so I'll be expecting you to be aware of other players and making an effort to include them in your posts as sees fit.

If necessary, get in touch with the players you feel that you character should start off interacting with. PM or post here, whatever works.                        

-----signature-----
           "Only the insane equate pain with success." - Cheshire Cat, American McGee's Alice

Offline [archive] Skinweaver

• Antediluvian
« Reply #334 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »
                In Reply To #334

It would basically start of in his Haven with some gory entertainment involving fingers, knives and a drugged Ghoul but the stuff I've been juggling in my mind is growing like a mushroomcloud and I might have to reevaluate that idea into a short story on the side.
 Especially considering the writing format I was thinking about using.

I've roleplayed dozens of times before and I'm familiar with the concept. I just need to get used to the flow.
 I have no problem whatsoever with immension since all my characters have a little piece of me in them. It's all the matter about digging out that specific aspect and letting it flourish...                        

• Methuselah
« Reply #335 on: February 08, 2007, 11:19:00 PM »
                In Reply To #335

Yeah well, you seem to have lots of ideas, but you need to work it out with us openly. Don't just start writing out whatever you're thinking of. You're a Toreador antitribu, so chances are, the Toreador circle would have heard of you.  Azrael is a prominent figure in his social circle, even if he's not into the political scene of it. Val is also a Toreador, but she's half Brujah, and not such a luminary figure as Az is, therefore she might not have even heard of your character. I'd suggest you get in touch with Azrael and see if you can work out something in the plot further down where you juxtapose. Whether or not he can fit you in with his current plot timeframe is up to him.

From the looks of your bio, you seem to be playing a character leaning towards the evil side, since you're using Kine to make your art. It's up to you which side of the fence you want to be on. You can pretend to be an agent and trick Azrael into needing your services, or you can take it from the opposite end and come up with some wicked plan to use one of us for your artpieces. I don't know, I'm just throwing out suggestions.

Anyhow, what I want to see is open discussion. If nobody knows what you're writing about, we'll ask you up front. But if you can't work it out with us, we'll have no choice but to move on. You've been warned.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] ElGostro

• Ancillus
« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »
                Toreador anti tribus be avin a reputation of crafted sadists most exquisites!                        

• Methuselah
« Reply #337 on: February 08, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
                In Reply To #337

Hey Gostro, mind if I ask what's happening with the Prince so far in the story? Anymore tricks up his sleeve? happy                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] arathalion_5

• Ancillus
« Reply #338 on: February 09, 2007, 04:46:00 AM »
                In Reply To #338
 ahhh.... well, i did just try to start a conversation with him... so i would prefer not to... but i suppose i could.                        

-----signature-----
           im going back to my fence

• Methuselah
« Reply #339 on: February 09, 2007, 08:56:00 AM »
                In Reply To #339

I didn't quite catch what you're saying, Aras. happy  Can you explain?                        

-----signature-----

• Ancillus
« Reply #340 on: February 09, 2007, 10:56:00 AM »
                In Reply To #340
 my character just tried to initiate a conversation with the vampire O's character, and I would prefer not to take control of his character to begin a conversation... or to end it abruptly... otherwise i suppose i could go on by myself... its just i cant really do anything... also im a little lost... where is az?

ive seen stuff saying that he is in his apartment... when and why was he in the club with us?.... i thought scip told him to delete his post when he tried to leave because he was acting on OOC info...

yes, i have only skimmed the other side of the story, as it is not as yet relevant to Jan...                        

-----signature-----

• Methuselah
« Reply #341 on: February 09, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
                In Reply To #341

I know, Aras. I believe az had been mistaken and he went to the club to look for Vampire O as well to "hook him up", so to speak, to work him into our story. And it happened that your character Jan went to the club too. It might have been a very interesting scene, but then the ruckus happened over at Palos Verdes and Azrael left the club, so that's that.

I have no idea when Vampire O is gonna post, and thanks for trying to get in touch with him, but at this point I'd suggest thinking of another plan. You are Tzimisce, are you not? Would you consider working Crazy-Legs's character into your portion of the story? CL is interested in Viccisitude like the Tzimisce are. The 2 of you should try to see if you can come up with some kind of cunning plan to disturb the peace. LOL

I would really like an opportunity to interact with Jan as I have not been able to so far...so I'm really hoping that somewhere along the way our main storytellers (Az & Slayd & maybe me) can juxtapose Jan in.

-----signature-----

• Ancillus
« Reply #342 on: February 09, 2007, 11:17:00 PM »
                In Reply To #342
 oh im sure you will get to... as soon as i have jan some semblance of a haven he will be off killing stuff for the prince again... ill work that into what the four of you are doing...

i would also be happy to help CL get in... though im getting busier... im actually quite happy to wait for Mr O.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Slaydin

• Methuselah
« Reply #343 on: February 18, 2007, 03:33:00 AM »
                The PV Vamp Club Scene thread was never meant to become a chronicle. It was what is known as a "pool party thread." We have had no character creation process, instead replacing it with half-written biographies, broken stories, huge gaps in time, thus not knowing exactly what our characters can do. I have talked to most of you via PM and some have expressed a growing disinterest in the Club Scene (including myself). I'm wondering who wants to stay and who wants to drop it.                        

Offline [archive] ElGostro

• Ancillus
« Reply #344 on: February 18, 2007, 03:41:00 AM »
                Sorries bout lack o ravin spam latelys not always be I avn time near me computer nor a nearby source o vital fluid n this gnaw of cold be destroyin me skin...