collapse

Author Topic: Pre-Game Role Call  (Read 3975 times)

Offline [archive] MasterCyril_VIMajor

• Fledgling
Re: Pre-Game Role Call
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »
                Gaz I was wondering maybe you can set up a dual st partner to work with you so that the game can run continous making it even more unique. I think we would a huge amount of players if you do that.                        

Offline [archive] RakishAzrael

• Methuselah
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »

MasterCyril_VIMajor posted:
Gaz I was wondering maybe you can set up a dual st partner to work with you so that the game can run continous making it even more unique. I think we would a huge amount of players if you do that.

I MOVE TO BAN MC AND ALL HIS SUGGESTIONS FROM ALL ROLE PLAYING PROCEEDINGS FORTHWITH!

-----signature-----

~Becuase 300,000 screaming fans can't be wrong~    

Offline [archive] Gaz_Taster_of_Geek

• Fledgling
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »

RakishAzrael posted:
MasterCyril_VIMajor posted:

I MOVE TO BAN MC AND ALL HIS SUGGESTIONS FROM ALL ROLE PLAYING PROCEEDINGS FORTHWITH!

MC, this is a forum rp game.  It is going to be continuous regardless.  So to answer your question, no.

Az, I can't really ban MC from the game as long as he behaves himself, but no, I don't have to listen to his sudjestions.                        

-----signature-----
           The world is a mess...and.. I just need to rule it

Offline [archive] MasterCyril_VIMajor

• Fledgling
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 03:22:00 AM »
                Ok I will follow your set up, I just never seen any ever take off except in rare occasions one being as the idea I had asked about. Anyways so when do we start?                        

• Fledgling
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »
                I'm still waiting on Character sheets and bacrounds from those interested in playing.  Once I have those and approve the characters, players are free to post in the game thread below this.

I sudgest a character intro as he/she enters the city.  Who they're known as, why they've come, ect.  But first things first.  I need to approve said character first.

To answer your question as to when we'll start, again, that depends on when folks can get that information to me.  Keep in mind it's the holiday season.  Most people, including me, are busy with family and friends, so I understand that it might be a bit.  I'm not in any hurry.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Skinweaver

• Antediluvian
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 01:07:00 PM »

Gaz_Taster_of_Geek posted:

To answer your question as to when we'll start, again, that depends on when folks can get that information to me.  Keep in mind it's the holiday season.  Most people, including me, are busy with family and friends, so I understand that it might be a bit.  I'm not in any hurry.

Neither am I but it's still a priority.
 I'm not the type to rush anything like this and I'll wait for the others to get their stuff together.
 I'm currently checking through my various rule and clanbooks for info and inspiration and I'll probably have some basics down tomorrow.                        

• Fledgling
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 10:38:00 PM »
                Okies,

It's offically the end of the school semester for me so I have LOADS of free time atm.  Anyone who is ready with a character may PM me their sheet/concept and I can start SLs for those who are ready happy

If you're busy with holiday stuff, don't worry about it.  As long as the game runs I'll take new players/ characters.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] BlackRusskie

• Fledgling
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 08:47:00 AM »

Gaz_Taster_of_Geek posted:
Okies,

It's offically the end of the school semester for me so I have LOADS of free time atm.  Anyone who is ready with a character may PM me their sheet/concept and I can start SLs for those who are ready happy

If you're busy with holiday stuff, don't worry about it.  As long as the game runs I'll take new players/ characters.

Check PM's...                        

-----signature-----
           "All you gotta do is say hold the AIDS." - Lafayette

• Fledgling
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 05:08:00 PM »
                Hmmm, nothing new in my PM.  Try submitting it again please and thank you happy                        

-----signature-----

• Fledgling
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »
                Okies, I'm back from Vacation.  Ready to play when you guys are.   hypnotized                        

-----signature-----

• Fledgling
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 05:37:00 AM »
                I understand that some of you guys may have only ever really been exposed to VtM outside of the computer games.  This is probably why some of you may have had some issues devolping character concepts.  I think it's important to let you know that the table top version of the game is a little different from the computer game and it occured to me that if you've only every played the computer game you're going to be missing some important information as far as conduct and game play.  

Soooo, in light of that, any one who doesn't already have a copy of the VtM core book can PM me and I'll point you in the direction of a copy online.  I'm pretty sure posting such a link is against the ToS or something, otherwise I would.                        

-----signature-----

• Fledgling
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 05:50:00 AM »
                Az, great story.  Sounds like you have a solid concept.  If you could shoot me some of the hard fast facts about him then you could start posting.  

You know, gen, disciplines, blahblah.                          

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] Skinweaver

• Antediluvian
Pre-Game Role Call
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 11:00:00 AM »

Uhuu... my usual brain disease has kicked in.
 Every new idea I get is great and the inspiration flows freely for about two hours.
 After that, I take a long, hard look at my creation, groan in agony at the pathetic excuse for a character and start over with a new idea. Perfectionism is a cruel mistress who enjoys watching the nine tails of the black cat dance across my mind...