collapse

Author Topic: Introduction and Suggestions  (Read 2299 times)

Offline [archive] RomanK28488471

• Ancillus
Re: Introduction and Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2005, 03:47:00 AM »
                In Reply To #15

AlienSlof posted:
I think I'm freaking people out with Vicissitude! wink </quote>

Possibly. wink

<quote by = "AlienSlof">If I'd spotted this sooner, I'd have considered joining in!

Why not consider it right now? It's still not too late, although I must say this is the last possible moment, so think fast. wink                        

-----signature-----
           Roman K

"This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic."
 (Terry Pratchett)    

Offline [archive] AlienSlof

• Neonate
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2005, 06:31:00 AM »
                In Reply To #16

I'll have a read through and decide. I don't suppose it would be possible to use my Ariana Dane character, would it? She could be there on a visit, perhaps? She does travel around sometimes, as she likes to meet with other Tremere. It's just I'm rather fond of this one and she's fun to use! I'm sure she could soon throw a few spanners into the works with her unique brand of insanity!

If not, I'll either think a new one up or wait for the nest story (if you do a sequel). I'm right in the middle of running a sequel to Raghasts story on MWS, so it would be easier for me at this time to keep just the one character!

Offline [archive] RomanK28488471

• Ancillus
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2005, 06:55:00 AM »
                In Reply To #17

Hmmm... Ariana Dane in Ravenmill... This could be interesting...

No problem on my end with Ariana Dane. The Prince will want to have a little... chat with her, though, when she arrives, so keep that in mind if you decide to join. And I would like an update on the changes with Ariana after Raghast's story, as I'm afraid I do not have the time to read through your story at the Summit at present.                        

-----signature-----
           Roman K

"This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic."
 (Terry Pratchett)    

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Offline [archive] AlienSlof

• Neonate
Introduction and Suggestions
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2005, 07:12:00 AM »
                In Reply To #18

Sure, I'll pop up an updated bio for her, as she's done some... things! She is a loyal Camarilla bigwig, so meeting the Prince will be her first port of call. happy

I'll read through all the story while I'm having my lunch to familiarise myself with all the characters and setting; Ariana will be playing only a smallish part despite her powerful nature - simply because she's a visitor.