collapse

Author Topic: IC -Post Intro-  (Read 21230 times)

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #360 on: January 20, 2011, 04:41:37 PM »
Burke lingers in the doorway to the library, watching the others collect their things, showing no apparent interest in following suit. His eyes are cast downward, his expression pensive.

Offline Isador

• Methuselah
« Reply #361 on: January 20, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »
Gary nods nervously at Evan's answer, then hurridly heads out into the hallway. As he passes Burke, he nods respectfully, before continouing to look for his belongings. Upon finding the place where they're kept, he is dissapointed to see none of his belongings are there. He sighs deeply.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #362 on: January 20, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »
Burke returns the nod as Gary goes by. His smile is genuine, but it darkens quickly. his eyes flash momentarily with thought, Burke turns to face the prince with a question in his eyes, waiting patiently for everyone else to leave.

Offline Aydoo

• Antediluvian
    • Aydoodle
« Reply #363 on: January 23, 2011, 04:00:34 AM »
Set to Coldplay's Cemetaries in London -

At night they would go walking till the breaking of the day
The morning is for sleeping
Through the dark streets they go searching to see God in their own way
Save the night time for your weeping, your weeping

Singing la la la, la la la eh
And the night over London, hey

So we rode down to the river where the toiling ghosts spring
For the curses to be broken
We go underneath the arches where the witches are in the saying
There are ghost towns in the ocean, the ocean

God is in the houses and God is in my head
And all the cemeteries in London
I see God come in my garden but I don't know what He said
For my heart it wasn't open, not open

There's no light over London today

Gwendolyn springs into action grabbing the group and urging them out. On their way out the Prince tries to resist them but they manage to destroy him and his entourage freeing the city from the grip of the Cammarilla. Using Gabriel Burke's funding they manage to set up and underground base with lots of cool gadgets and computers. Thomas using military and police connections, is able to find advanced weaponry and arm the coterie with laser rifles and plasma cannons. Gary becomes an expert at intelligence gathering, his info on the local gangs, kindred, and anything else becomes crutial in the years to come. Sherie is drafted and dies in Vietnam. Plague becomes the group's most fearsome fighter, always going for the eyes -- FOR THE EYES. Tomaz works as the group's mascot and delicious cake procuror. Together they form the League of Incredibly Persistant Savers and battle evil by night. Righting the wrongs and saving humanity from themselves. Eventually they gain such villians as the Horrible Bannana and the Rosemary the Drunken Moose but nothing can stand in their way of JUSTICE, SYRUP, and THE CANADIAN WAY.

Gwendolyn moves her arm from her face and opens her eyes rubbing them. Sighing she shakes her head and stretches putting her DS in a pocket. She looks around to see everyone gathering their things and she stands up, trying to shake off the odd day dream she had moments ago. When everyone is ushered out she follows and travels to wherever Evan has setup for the group.

Offline _username

• Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #364 on: January 23, 2011, 04:18:53 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Terrible.  But good choice of music, by which to illustrate that little tangent.  Also, you have inspired me to change my title.
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2011, 06:15:38 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I am actually laughing my ass off right now. Also- you americans cannot truly comprehend the meaning of the pursuit of syrup and the Canadian way. Not unless you put on a toque, go oot and aboot in a boot, get drunk on Canadian, and give up the guns.
I am very sleepy, but I read that thread and thought that was your actual action until the "Sherie gets killed in 'nam" thing, lol--- The whole thing made me laugh my ass off. Also Sherie had better ghoul plague now- we'll send him for the eyes- FOR THE EYES!!!!

Offline cadmiumcadamium

• Methuselah
« Reply #366 on: January 23, 2011, 11:01:22 AM »
Thomas looks down at his sweatpants and hoodie, both probably covered in blood and puke and has a big hole in the chest.

"Is there someway that I could get some fresh clothes? If we are going to leave for this Motel, I'd rather have some fresh clothes."

He looks at Evan

"Is it possible I could go back to my apartment just to pick up some stuff? or could you send someone to do it for me? I would greatly appriciate it and I would consider it a personal favor."

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #367 on: January 23, 2011, 11:03:24 AM »
Burke's eyes widen a bit at the words "A personal favor," and his eyebrows knot a tiny bit as he regards Thomas.
his expression returns to thoughtful once again, and he returns to politely waiting, staring pensively at the floor.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 09:05:00 PM by Malavis »

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2011, 04:29:47 AM »
The Prince turns to look at Thomas , the fake sunlight illuminating from the window lights half of his face while the other contrast by shadow seem dark in the poorly lit library, he remains silent as he regards thomas.

"You are indebted to me by far already, of that there is no questioning , However past this threshhold you may do as you will and be held responsiable, My only is request is that you will consider what I have said in this room. I will be watching but you would understand if politically I cannot do much to protect you or your friends from the others, you would be wise to sieze on the opportunity to prove your usefulness to the Primogen by stopping your makers"

Offline Azrael

• Apathetic Toreador
  • Methuselah
« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2011, 08:46:17 AM »
Tomaz drag-asses himself to his feet, managing not to slip in the mess.

He looks to Burke hopefully. "So...what is it...2am? I'm thinking... Pancakes? Maybe a shower first. I'm staying at the Hotel Marqui downtown. Don't suppose we could stop off over there? "

He looks at everyone else. "See you other draculas later." He spares a special glance for Gary. "I'll try to remember to bring you a baby ruth next time Sloth."
- az

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #370 on: January 26, 2011, 03:48:55 PM »
OOC:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scene ends here:
Characters can tie loose ends unofficially but any life altering (or any other) descisions wont carry over to the next scenes past this point

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 03:51:12 PM by Radical21 »

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2011, 04:14:40 PM »
Burke chuckles softly, trying to glaze over his slight directed to Gary.
"Pancakes sound like a good idea."

Burke collects his things, still carrying the chronicles of Alistair under his arm.

"As soon as we sort out pancakes, our things, and my car, we'll come find you guys back at the hotel."
Burke holds up a hand for Tomaz to wait in the hall for just a moment, and courteously holds the door for the others.
He motions for Tomaz to wait in the hall, and steps back into the hall with the prince, allowing the door to close.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 08:42:46 PM by Malavis »

Offline Isador

• Methuselah
« Reply #372 on: January 26, 2011, 07:30:19 PM »
Gary glares at Tomaz,appearently not interrested in a baby ruth and looking like he's going to get all worked up again. Then he just shakes his head and sighs deeply. He awaits the rest before moving out with the group.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #373 on: January 26, 2011, 07:33:02 PM »
Burke gives Gary an apologetic look as he holds the door, flashing a look to him (and only to him) that suggests that Gabriel regrets his clemency towards Tomaz at least a little bit...