collapse

Author Topic: IC -Post Intro-  (Read 21214 times)

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
IC -Post Intro-
« on: November 09, 2010, 05:11:38 PM »
Charles and the Woman look at the five figures that emerge from the simple-looking elongated wooden crates stationed from across to them at the far side of the room.  Charles , the one man in the room whos name the fledglings have heard thus far turns his gaze sideways in a critical expression as he extracts a blackberrie from his pocket and begins texting something into it.. The black haired woman ignores him, she still seems to stare at the five figures.

The bodyguards draw away the coffins to the wide double door and out of the boardroom.

The Man in charge had since moved to the side, and seems to be looking at one of the oil paintings depicting a dusk over a shipwreck lying on a stone riddled shore, as if pondering something or waiting for it to happen..

Spoiler for Hiden:
OOC Note: you all have One level of Blood-bond towards the one who fed you blood to awakened you
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 10:52:21 PM by Radical21 »

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »
Staring disbelievingly at the hole in my chest, I slowly step free of the coffin and look around. Not sure at this point whether to think I'm dead, a captor, or a committed mental patient, I speak slowly and in a soft voice, trying to remain calm but still likely quavering, and with barely restrained anger due to my hunger:

"I'm not sure what you meant by a necessary precaution... And I'm not sure which of my many questions to focus on first... How about I start with THIS."
I point to the giant hole in the center of my chest and gesture frantically.
"How EXACTLY is it that I am still alive? And who are you people?!"
Spoiler for Hiden:
In terms of appearance, the man speaking is a tall, wiry, good looking young man in his mid 20's. His hair is cropped short, and (unless our clothes have been changed) he is wearing a dark blue button-up long-sleeve shirt, and black dress pants. His shoes, his ring, and the chain around his neck, as well as the high quality of his shirt, all indicate expensive tastes. His voice is strong, and despite his fear and confusion, he masters himself very quickly. There is a feeling of having seen him somewhere before, much the same as if you were to encounter a TV celebrity or local news anchor- You may not be able to place it right away, but he looks very familiar from something.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:24:25 PM by Malavis »

Offline cadmiumcadamium

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 281
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 11:27:13 PM »
I stare at the people infront of me while trying to supress the newfound hunger. (ST should roll my self-control to see if i frenzy due to hunger and confusion)

Spoiler for Hiden:
If anyone cares to look at him he's about 6'1 with gaunt features but muscular torso and arms. He's in his early 30's with brown hear and hazel eyes. He's wearing a sweaty tracksuit as if he were jogging when kidnapped.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:43:04 PM by cadmiumcadamium »

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 12:44:16 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
The 1 dice roll was a retroactive roll to determine if you managed to feed and kill someone before getting caught.
No self control is needed since the provokation of blood already happened while you were staked.
However if you think that your character would feel irratable as result of upset over a shocking revelation you are welcome to roll self control.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character descriptions:
The Woman She has Black long silky hair, pale skin , physically she looks about 25 years of age, average height. she is good looking and move with a kind of alluring gracefulness, she seats with her leg crossed, her hazel eyes look at your general direction with interest that seems almost predatory. She wears a grey purple women suit vest over a white blouse and dark coloured skirt.

Charles look like about 18 year old , his blond hair is brushed to one side in an old fashioned manner, he wears a black tie over a grey shirt covered with a royal blue matching business elegant jacket and pants. Despite appearing young and handsome his expression and some kind of parlor to his skin implies some kind of grimness about him. his blue eyes seem to be motionless and cold as he push the buttons of his blackberry device ignoring you entirely.

The other Man in the room is wearing black formal buisness suit with a black tie and jet colored shirt underneath, he  has Average more mascular build that make him seem around 25 or nearing his 30s, his brown hair seems slightly longer, his features handsome and charismatic and rough on the edges with his unshaven look.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:02:36 AM by Radical21 »

Offline _username

  • Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 6732
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 01:52:51 AM »
Crunching some numbers, to see how she reacts...
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 8, 9, 5, total 22[/blockquote] at 5
-- if successful, [blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 9, 9, 2, 9, total 29[/blockquote] at 7
[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 5, 4, 9, total 18[/blockquote] at 8
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline _username

  • Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 6732
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »
One of the abductees, a woman in her 20s, looks around the room.  She appears stiff and agitated, but sharp.  Her eyes dart from one person to the next, pausing momentarily on the man with the short hair and blue shirt.  She narrows her eyes at him, and continues looking around the room.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The woman is wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans.  When it comes to appearance, demeanor, etc. she looks exactly like this obscure actress who fits the part.

LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2010, 09:49:45 AM »
I clutch the side of my coffin with one hand, and my stomach with the other, as i try to step out of my coffin. I mumble to myself "What the hell have i been drinking last night..." as i manage to scramble out.

As i see the man in the dark blue shirt pointing to his chest, i slowly move my hand up from my stomach to my own chest and am suprised to find a hole there as well. I look at it in disbelief, trying to figure out why i'm not bleeding to death, then i look at the woman staring at us, saying: "What the hell is going on?!"

Spoiler for Hiden:
Anyone who cares to look at me will first notice the grey buisiness suit i'm wearing, which has certainly seen better days. His shoes are black leather which seem to have gone through the same ordeals as the suit itself. As for the man himself, he appears quite old, in his fifties at least, and he appears to be quite ill as well, his skin appearing red and peeling away at places, as well as showing multiple varicose veins. His black hair looks unkempt, and probably hasn't been looked after for a while. His face, besides also showing signs of whatever he appears to be suffering from, is already showing wrinkles from his old age.

Offline cadmiumcadamium

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 281
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 01:12:16 PM »
The man stares at his chest, then the people around him, then back at his chest. "What the hell is going on here? where am i? what have you done to me?"

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 03:00:25 PM »
As the others begin to speak, I finally notice that they are there- I glance back, startled, for just a moment but quickly regain my composure; I notice that they too have matching holes in their chests. Checking my pockets for my car keys/cell phone as I turn back to face my fellow captives, I mumble "Ah shit..." and turn back to look between our captors insistently, awaiting an answer.

Spoiler for Hiden:
As he turns back to face you, you see that the stranger has intense blue eyes, blazing with a fury that startles even him, and a firmly set, strong jaw that betrays the aggression just below the surface that has not yet found a target.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:37:24 PM by Malavis »

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 04:45:41 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 5, 4, 3, total 12[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 3, 1, 6, total 10[/blockquote]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 05:57:36 PM by Radical21 »

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 04:53:18 PM »
....

....

"Yeeaaaaaaaaaaarrghh!!" screams the girl in the furthest coffin after having a long shaft of wood pulled from the center of her chest from the only working internal organ. The light of the world returns to her eyes abiet much dimmer than that of the world she was used to. The room seems a blur of emotions and agendas and a sense of overwhelming dread consumes her.

"SSSSSSS," she hisses as she bears the fangs she doesn't realise she's instinctually showing, then scurries to the nearest corner and attempts to conceal herself. The thin young woman with short auburn hair curls up and clutching her chest, stares at the going ons of the room with her sunken hazel eyes.


Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 04:59:07 PM »
Allowing a look of resignation, and a "You'd better have some fucking answers for me" look, directed at the man, I let my shoulders drop and appear nonthreatening. I prepare to bring up the rear of the five as we make our way into the other room.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 05:46:14 PM by Malavis »

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »
The Man notice the Hissing Fledgeling starting to act up for some strange reason he moves to try to restrain her but she swiftly escapes to the corner still hissing.

Another woman opens the double door and stands on the threshold of the room. Her light brown hair long hair falls to just above shoulder length of her 1.70m figure, her eyes and most of her expression are hidden behind a pair of large dark shades and wears T-Shirt and Jeans with tears that probably went out of style in recent years.

"Sire..."

The Man tilts his head to look at her  momentarily before returning his attention to the aggressive fledgeling. "Is it ready?"

"yes" she says impatiently turning to glace back to the hallway that is past the doors.

"Thank you" he says while holding his hands to try and confine the fledgeling to the corner.

The young woman leaves

"Charles, Ana" the Man speaks to the two others seated at the far side of the room while holding defensive position against the troublemaker " I think it is best if they go through the next phase with as little distraction as possiable, but please stay, I wont be long..."

"Of course" Ana says smiling politely.. she and charles seem unphased despite the hissing commotion

Charles doesn't say much, his eyes simply glance up from his blackberrie for a moment.

The Man turn his attention back to the fledgelings, mustering his patience and sympathy under.
"Please, I can contain this but until she calms herself go to the door at the end of the hallway".

Beyond the doorway you can see a hallway , its walls are coated with plates of polished wood and the floor and cieling are made of wooded parquet. The hallway is dimly lit by wall lamps similar to the ones in the expensive boardroom and at the far end you can see a narrow open door at the side of the corridor flooding the coridor with brighter light.

The other woman who called the guy 'sire' from before can be seen leaining against the wall by the other doorway at the far side of the corridor.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Map:



Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 06:09:14 PM »
Confused, and downtrodden, I comply, mumbling quietly as I go by:

"Were those fucking fangs??? What the hell is going on here??"

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 06:12:14 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 4, 9, 6, 5, 7, total 31[/blockquote]