collapse

Author Topic: IC -Post Intro-  (Read 21819 times)

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2010, 10:04:49 AM »
The ill, old man runs away from the cooler, trying to get out of the way of the crazies as they rip the cooler apart. The old man tries to speak but doesn't realise he cant seem to let the bloodbag in his mouth go. He cowers in a corner of the library, shielding his head with one hand, while holding the bloodbag in his other.

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
Realizing that the older man isn't among the crazies, I motion to him to come over as well.

"I honestly have no idea what's going on, but there's strength in numbers. Three of us can take two of them, if it comes to that."
I try to sound convincing, but looking in their eyes gives me chills, and suddenly I'm not so sure.

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »
As I wait for the two strangers to make a decision, I keep nervously glancing at one book on the shelf. It is a black-bound leather one, but from where you are you probably won't be able to make out the title. Darting quickly to grab it, I pick it up off the shelf and return to my crouched position, tucking it behind me and off to one side.

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »
The old man looks at the guy offering to help him, and pauses to consider for one second. After appearently making up his mind, he walks over to the man, keeping his back to the wall and his eyes on the ones at the cooler. The old man looks fairly panicked, but still clutches the bloodbag as he continious drinking from it.

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2010, 09:39:09 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
To be clear at this point Cad and Aydoo have control of thier characters again. They are still in frenzy and would be nice if they could make a post that has them come out of the frenzy

Offline cadmiumcadamium

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 281
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 06:11:09 PM »
(sorry for the long wait :P)

The Man in the tracksuit tears into the bloodbags with a zeal, taking as many as he can and retreats into a corner where he munches on the bags, spilling and slobering all over his face and shirt. After a while when he's done with the bags he looks around searching for more blood. You can see the bloodmadness in his eyes. He then settles on the ill-looking man and makes himself ready to jump at him. But right before he leaps, there is a change in his eyes and he crawls back into his corner, whimpering and sobbing. "whats...happening...to...me?" "I...I was just about to... I couldn't control myself...forgive me...Oh God, whats happening? *sob* *whimper*. As you can see the man looks more ashamed and regretfull now then crazed. He clutches the empty bloodbags in his arms, rocking slowly back and forth sitting in the corner.  After a few minutes he looks up at the others and softly says "I...I didn't hurt anyone? Did I?"

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »
Seeing the man in the tracksuit focuss on him, the ill old man hides behind the man that offered to help him. He seems to about to panick when he sees the man in the tracksuit calm down. The ill looking old man releases the now empty (and mostly vacuumed) bloodbag from his mouth and says "What the hell is going on, did they drug us or something??"

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »
I stand up slowly, keeping my attention on the man in the track suit, trying not to make eye contact with the other crazed woman.
You can now see that I'm holding a leatherbound King James Bible in my right hand, but looking a little bit sheepish about having it.
"You gave us a bit of a scare, but I don't think you really hurt anybody. Ok. Let's all just calm down and try to run through this whole thing rationally. I know I felt some kind of fury running through me when I saw those blood packs... Almost like, I wanted them and didn't want anyone else to get them before me. The only way I was able to control that feeling was by grabbing them before any of you. It was strange. Instinctual somehow. Is it possible we've been injected with some kind of amphetamine? or some kind of time-release adrenaline shot?
If that's the case, how can we explain the fact that we're drinking HUMAN blood?" I take a look down at the half-full blood pack that I was offering the girl:
"Type O, RH Positive. This IS human blood. and all I could think about was chugging it." I look down at the hole in my chest, noticing that it has gotten noticeably smaller.
Spoiler for Hiden:
(in my panic I've healed a point of damage with one bp without realizing it)
"And how can we explain these?? we should all be dead..."
I drop the bible on the floor and run my hand through my hair, leaving a tiny red streak across my forehead where a drop of vitae has gotten on my hand.
"Ok. Let's think about this rationally here." My voice is clear, but my hands are visibly shaking. Finally I groan in exasperation.
"How the fuck CAN we think about this rationally? Fangs? Blood drinking?? Did someone slip us some really weird acid while we were out or something?"
I take a deep breath and try to relax.
"Ok. everyone think back. What do you remember since your abduction? All I remember is getting in a fight with some crazy asshole in a Ski Mask. He was fast as hell, I remember that- and hit like a freight train. After that it's just flashes of blurry images, I can only assume I've sustained some kind of minor brain damage, or a concussion or something. What about you guys?"

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2010, 09:05:19 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
In case there is combat , The Initiative Order top to bottom:(rolls and Initiative modifiers are in the PM)
1.Malavis
2.Aydoo
3.Cad
4.Isador
5.Skyra
There is no need to coordinate all this stuff in a PM, if you want to attack state that you want to attack IC and roleplay that attempt including your own attack rolls in a spoiler.(or you can PM me and the relevant people the attack rolls.)

Ill try to get around to updating the guidelines on this on the rules thread to hopefully prevent future confusion about this.

About PMs Everyone Change your PM Preferences so that by Defualt it saves sent Messages in your out box

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2010, 12:57:31 AM »
The maddening smell is all around.  It surrounds her and she cannot get the thought of it out of her mind. Its as if some great creature wants to claw its way out of her chest through her mouth and devour it all.

"Fe--rghh--rdd," she gurgles out as she wildly thrusts herself across the room into the direction of the medical case of blood. Scrounging animalisticly she claws at the table, at the case until she feels the sticky wet substance she craves.  Ripping open any of the packs she manages to grab onto and trying to devour the contents within, blood splatters outward arcing across the room towards the sealed door.

"M--hg-or--ckk.."

Licking at her hands trying to savor the last of the substance but it isn't enough, the scent surrounds her and the creature calls to her. It wants, no, NEEDS to devour. Blood soaked she lunges in the direction of the old man and the guy in the suit holding the book in an attempt to take the source of the aroma from them.

Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Dex + Brawl Difficulty 9 (Blinded) 3d10>8 : 5, 5, 4, total 0[/blockquote]

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2010, 01:05:34 AM »
Having totally missed everyone possibly in the room, she crashes into one of the book shelves with many of the books falling and burying her. Up she sits sort of bewildered at how she managed to get in such a predicament and why she is so covered in a red sticky substance. Looking around the room she seems confused to why everyone is staring at her so frightened and defensive.

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2010, 04:19:39 AM »
When the maddened woman makes her intentions clear, I drop into a crouch quickly, and snatch up the King James bible. I hold it defensively in front of me, Shouting at almost a roar. Noticing at the last second that she is not in fact LOOKING at me, but rather following the sound of my voice, I duck back a step from where I was, and watch as she crashes into the bookshelf beside me. still holding the bible out in front of me like a weapon, I rush in behind her as I see that she looks dazed, ready to start swinging.

"Hold still. Don't fucking move...!"

Realizing that the Bible doesn't seem to be provoking a reaction of any sort, I throw it across the room. Eyes brimming with the kind of fury that only comes from total confusion and an animalistic hunger that I don't fully understand, I grab a handful of her shirt and draw my arm back as if ready to punch her in the face.

"Are you in control of yourself? ANSWER ME!" In my fury, my fangs distend and my eyes blaze. You can see as you look into them that they are bloodshot, irritated, and on the edge of control. At the last second, I seem to relax a bit, something in my voice becomes solemn, pleading.
"I swear to god we're going to put an end to this insanity or the four of us are going to put you in the ground."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 06:35:16 PM by Malavis »

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2010, 05:55:52 PM »
The old man has put his back against one of the bookshelves, his eyes switching frantically between everyone in the room. He looks like he's about to lose it, like an animal driven into a corner.

Offline _username

  • Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 6732
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2010, 09:51:02 PM »
Shaking her head in disbelief, Treble Charger pokes gingerly around the edges of the hole in her shirt.  She looks at the cooler and scowls.  "I don't think we should eat or drink anything these people have laying around...if we've been drugged already, it would probably just make things worse."
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2010, 09:57:31 PM »
Not taking my eyes off of the woman that I am ready to punch, and with only a subtle slackening of my muscles, I get a resigned look on my face, and realize that I've been holding my breath.

"This is going to sound strange. But I don't think they're to blame for whatever is happening here. I saw the look on the guy's face in the boardroom. He's got some genuine sympathy for us. They may work for some asshole who wants to put us through hell, but he definitely wishes we weren't in this situation. Also, he apologized on behalf of.. Shit I can't remember what, but he worded it as if it was something done TO us and we were found somewhere, yknow?"