collapse

Author Topic: IC -Post Intro-  (Read 21243 times)

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2010, 01:29:46 AM »
The short haired woman falls to the floor after being released from the man's grip, her face meeting the hard surface before her arms with a muffled thunk.

"Hnngg."

Slowly she lifts herself up so that she is sitting abiet slumped.

"Hrrk.. hrrrk.."

She coughs attempting to catch her breath, while gripping her neck where the man had squeezed to carry her down the hall. It is to no use though, as the only thing that comes is a small splatter of blood upon her hand most likely from the damage to her throat. As others enter the room, she looks up slowly and watches them, a hurt look in her eyes.

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2010, 05:29:17 PM »
The ill-looking old man carefully steps into the library, taking only a brief glance around the beatiful room before reverting back into his nervous stance. He avoids making eye contact with anyone, and though he's continiously looking around himself he seems loathe to leave the man who was wrestling with the hissing woman out of his sight.

Offline cadmiumcadamium

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 281
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2010, 06:32:27 PM »
While entering the room, he keeps a sharp eye out for the hissing girl and her assailant. Eyes scanning the room and the others while he remains silent.

Offline _username

  • Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 6732
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2010, 08:45:19 PM »
Treble Charger lady walks into the room, glances around, and then lets her eyes settle on the cooler.  After a long moment, she turns her attention to her captors.
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »
Satisfied that everyone are inside the room The Man's body stands in the middle of the narrow doorway his gaze move from their fearful or curious expressions and land upon the White Lab Rat that is waiting on the table by the Medical cooler.

He looks at the Lab Rat  for a moment and his eyes narrow and brow frowns slightly before returning to look at the fledgelings.

He pauses in thought as if thinking of how best to form his words
"I wonder how much do all of you remember of what transpired just before arriving here and your questions will be answered, though for now all of you must understand I must be cautious , you see These fangs, This raging behavior that you withnessed before is in every one of you and any one of you may fall prey to it, The Beast which cries to consume blood. would be wise to sate its thirst but you must be careful not to fall prey to its call."

He pauses again
" Know that I am not without care, I was once like you, I know it is alot to take in. Perhaps Once you are better you might seek an old book by the second shelf on the right corner call 'The Testement of Alister' which may be of use to you.
I will go now and you probably wont see me for a while. For now,  for your own good, you will be confined to this chamber for a time so try not to kill eacher..."

At that he leaves and shuts the room's door . the sound of a complex door locking mechanism can be heard.

Spoiler for Hiden:
OOC:
-The Door on the inside is made out of old looking Iron reinforced wood

-Everyone who sees The Medical Cooler may notice that it is stocked full of Blood Packs like the ones found in Hospitals and Blood Banks.

-Please roll Self-Control for Frenzy check..




Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2010, 09:55:36 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 1, 1, 3, 7, total 12[/blockquote]

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2010, 10:12:17 PM »
[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 4, 9, 8, 1, total 22[/blockquote]

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2010, 10:19:27 PM »
Noticing the blood packs before the others do (due to that amazing perception roll :)) I am already moving towards it when the man begins to speak. Completely unsure of how or why this is my overarching priority, I am drawn in, enthralled by the medical box. Out of courtesy, I manage to restrain myself long enough to listen and make eye contact, but before he has even fully closed the large door, I have snatched two blood packs from the cooler and retreated to a far corner of the library, clutching the packs tightly to my chest.

Feeling my fangs distend for the first time, and trying my best to fight the urge to just tear into these packs filled with human blood, A strange kind of melancholy flows over me. I take a seat on the floor in the corner and appear to be fighting tears: Eventually, after a valiant resistance, the beast's call proves too strong, and I tear into the first blood pack, watching the behavior of the others like a caged animal, as the ambrosia of my first taste of Vitae washes over me.

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2010, 10:42:23 AM »
[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 7, 9, 4, total 20[/blockquote]

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »
The old man walks over to the cooler and with shaking hands, picks out one of the blood bags. He takes a few steps back and just shakes his head, like he doesn't believe what he's holding in his hands. Before he himself realises it however, his fangs have extended instinctively and he has already bitten a hole in the plastic. Though his initial thought it to toss the bloodbag away and scream, he just suckles gently on the bag, the first taste of the blood washing away any doubts or other thoughts.

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2010, 07:17:49 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Self Control rolls:
Skyra's Character: [blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 7, 8, 6, total 21[/blockquote]
Cad's Character :[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 5, 1, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2010, 08:10:32 PM »
The Androgenous Female's madness builds up again as her eyes open wide and her nostrils flare up, her mouth open in a bloody hiss revealing extended fangs as she charges onto the door that has locked and scartch it before turning pressing her back and. the bright halogen light falls upon her dark ravnous expression of insanity , she cringes hides from it covering her eyes, it drives her mad and she lunges desperately forward, blindly onto the general direction of the old man and the smell of blood.

The brown haired man in the Jogging suit also seems to be going berzerk, holding his head and then looking up roaring in rage he flails his arms to try and shove back the Treble Charger Lady onto the wall as he mindlessly charges onto the cooler tearing into it and blood packs with great force brutally grabbing a number of them in his hands and mash his head and fangs into the pile of blood packs in his hold.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Since both Cad and Aydoo botched the self control their characters were frenzied were temporary under storyteller control  though past this point they may roleplay their character's frenzy as they see fit for one more post before Frenzy ends.
Aydoo's character is blind for one more turn

Also note that all characters are Injured and have -1 penalty to physical non-reflexive actions but it doesn't affect characters with Frenzy active
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:44:49 PM by Radical21 »

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2010, 08:15:25 PM »
Wide-eyed with terror, I freeze in place and try to make myself look unobtrusive from the corner of the room. I move from a seated position into a low crouch, trying to look unthreatening but also ready to make a run for it if the blood doesn't calm them down. I instinctively chug the rest of my blood packs quickly, rather than suckling on them, some new instinctual side of me suddenly becoming aware that I need this blood to bolster my strength.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:18:10 PM by Malavis »

Offline _username

  • Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 6732
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2010, 12:47:25 AM »
Shocked by the crazed behavior overcoming the people around her, Treble Charger girl slumps back against the wall.  Her jaw drops and she can only stare.  After a moment, she clutches her own stomach and licks her lips.  "Infected.  We're...we've been infected with something awful!" she stammers in a harsh whisper.

Stumbling to the heavy door, she pounds on it with a closed fist.  "Let us out!  For fuck's sake, please let me out of here!"
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2010, 03:00:54 AM »
Breaking away from my meal and gesturing emphatically, I speak anxiously:

"Shh! Don't do that! I don't know what the hell is going on here, or what they are... But those assholes outside are probably going to leave us in here." I gesture to the people attacking the cooler.
"They seem to be ONLY interested in the blood, though. Don't draw attention to yourself! Move slowly.. Very slowly. along the wall, around the outside and come over here by me. That way if they DO try anything we can at least face them together. Here- if you're feeling anything like I am, the urge to bite into these things is pretty much overwhelming. I have no idea why though."

I gesture to the remaining half-full blood pack that I was chewing on, shielding it a little with my body so the freaks attacking the cooler have less chance of spotting it, and motion for the girl to move around the back wall to where I am seated in the corner. I glance around the room for anything I can possibly use as a weapon in case they come after us.
Banister, paperweight, anything.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Perception+Inv Roll: [blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 1, 1, 9, total 11[/blockquote]