collapse

Author Topic: IC -Post Intro-  (Read 21207 times)

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 06:18:28 PM »
The Man doesn't turn doesn't turn to look at the Guy in the Blue shirt instead he seems to focus on the fledgeling who tries to conceal herself his expression is intense. "Go all of you! I can handle her but she wont calm down while you are around" his tone sounds of genuine concern for their well being.

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 06:34:38 PM »
I slowly begin walking towards the hallway, mumbling: "Fangs? What the hell is going on...dunno what i drank last night, but i get the idea i need another drink..." Soon i again look distracted with something, and place my right hand on my stomach.

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »
Never turning my back on the possible confrontation, and with my desire for answers momentarily overshadowed by raw terror, I motion for everyone to get out; I slowly back out of the room, bringing up the rear of the group.

Offline cadmiumcadamium

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 281
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 11:29:27 PM »
I follow the others while i stare confused at the person who just bared a pair of fangs. "this is just wierd." is uttered from my lips.

Offline _username

  • Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 6732
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 02:48:52 AM »
The Flegling in her 20s watches, visibly shaken by the frenzying creature's appearance.  She watches as a man examines the hole in his chest, and then she slowly looks down at her own torn shirt.  Dried blood cakes a ragged tear in her Treble Charger t-shirt, and a single cracked rib protrudes from a gaping wound beneath.  She makes a conscious effort to control her breathing, but her only reward is the muffled crackling sound of air leaking out of her punctured left lung.

"This is...this is really.  Bad."  She mutters between breaths, speaking to nobody in particular.  A single drop of blood falls from her wound, and lands on her left shoe.  The drop is somewhere between dark red and a blackish brown.  Dead blood.  She slowly looks back up, baffled, and looks to others for cues as to what has happened, and what will happen next.
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 03:23:41 AM »
Glancing back from the confrontation, as much to ensure that I'm not in danger of backing into the door frame as anything else, I allow my eyes to lock briefly with the young girl, and give my best reassuring half-smile, knowing full well that it is likely useless with the combination of fear, anger, and confusion that knots most of the rest of my face. I dart my eyes to the open doorway, implying that we should go along with the man's request and head for the hall. I briefly try to make eye contact with the others, sizing them up as I do, gauging facial expressions, and nervously cocking my head towards the door as a signal that we should go.

Looking back at the man and the crazed woman with fangs, and with a pang of sympathy for his genuine concern for our safety, I ask softly, while still backing up slowly:
"Do you need a hand with her? We can.. Hold her, or..." I throw my hands wide to show my utter lack of any clear way to help, but continue to back slowly towards the hallway.

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »
Rolls:
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 2, 3, 5, 9, 6, total 25[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 2, 1, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 08:54:31 PM »
For Brief moment onlookers could see the Man's caring expression twist into a kind of feral rage as his hand slammed onto the fang bearings fledglings neck, lifting the squirming body and pinning her against the wall with surprising amount of force. His rage fades almost as quickly as he regain his composure.

Charles seems mildly amused but says nothing while Ana still watches the two other fledgelings.

The Man uses his other hand to grab the fledgling's arm, she hisses and bares her fangs and he struggles with her while she is trying to bite him as the man tears her off the wall and locks her in hold. Less than pleased now, he moves to carry her out of the room.

The dim lit form of the brown haired young woman who is leaning against the far doorway fiddling with something in her hands that is hard to discern from far away, she lifts her head to see her 'Sire'  and the fledgelings and lazly stands to walk past the far turn in the hallway and out of sight leaving the Door at the side of the dim hallway open , its intense light causes a cone of bright light to cut into the shadowy floor and project onto the wooden walls.

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 09:07:01 PM »
Upon seeing the man's expression twist, being the closest one to him, I cry out softly in fear and stumble back into the door frame, nearly slamming into the young woman in the process. Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I head down the hall towards the other room, trying my best to remain composed. On the outside I may not be doing so badly, on the inside, I'm failing miserably. As I walk by the others still frozen in the boardroom, I am mumbling unintelligibly, clearly bordering on shock.

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 10:28:40 PM »
Just as quickly it came, the overwhelming feeling of dread washes away from the forefront of her mind; only to be replaced with an awareness of the predicament she has now found herself in. Her eyes dart to the nearest people as they leave the area, noticing the man nearly falling on his ass as he tries to escape out of the room.

".....!! Hee--rrgk--lp-gllch," she manages to squeek out her crushed throat, but falls silent staring into the man's eyes terrified. With no other options she hangs limp in the man's grip and is carried down the hall.

Offline _username

  • Got Stront?
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 6732
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2010, 10:57:15 PM »
Staring numbly as the man-handled Flegling is carried off, the woman in the Treble Charger shirt whispers "wa--water?"  She closes her eyes for a long moment, then blinks rapidly a few times.  As if returning from a daydream, she hesitantly takes a step toward the rest of the group.  If they are to be ushered elsewhere, she gives no indication of causing any trouble while complying.

Spoiler for Hiden:
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 4d10 : 1, 1, 2, 5, total 9(see PM)
LUNA NOBIS PROVIDET

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 10:32:58 AM »
The old, Ill looking man watches with a degree of panick as he sees the hissing woman being restrained. He starts to pick up the pass through the hallway, looking around nervously like he's expecting to get the same treatment.

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 10:49:23 PM »
The Man does not relent despite the restrained fledgeling's feeble attempts to speak, in slow heavy stride he carries her down the hallway to the enterance of the other room. He extends his arm still gripping the fledglings neck and drops her on the floor inside the room.

The room itself is a small liberary, an old one. its floors built from old style dark wooden parquet and walls coated with old white paint and supported by decorated wooden beams and elongate thin wooden rims, along the dimmed walls are wooden closets with shelves that look like they have seen a decade or two filled with books of various kinds and other reading materials. There is also an old study desk with a quill and a black painted carved wooden chair resting at the corner . at the center a Round wooden table surrounded by similar old black painted chairs , The only lightsource in the room comes from a mockup wooden window frame on the back wall but careful look immidiatly reveals that the bright light it projects come from a strong artificial planar shaped lamp that serves to mimic daylight protruding into the dusty room, lighting the round table and the enterance.
Resting at the center of the Dramatic anachronistic liberary on top of the round table is a very Modren looking grey plastic cooler with a medical symbol on it, it is open and its top resting on its side. At the center of the Round table you can also see a White Lab Rat, for some reason it doesn't run when it sees you but rests passively next to the box.

The Man stands by the open door and waits patiently for the fledgelings to enter.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:52:03 PM by Radical21 »

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Moving cautiously into the room, and taking care to put at least one person between myself and the crazed woman, I study the medical cooler. I let my eyes wander over the book titles on the wall, searching for some kind of clue.

(Is there any central theme to the types of books on the shelves? Anything special about the room that might give me some clues to the personalities or inclinations of my captors?)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Per+Investigation Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 6, 10, 8, total 24[/blockquote]

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC -Post Intro-
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2010, 11:04:44 PM »
Deciding that discretion is in order, since something VERY strange is going on, I remain silent, scanning the room carefully with my eyes, while glancing back periodically to the prone figure on the ground and the man who dropped her.