collapse

Author Topic: IC- Ch 1.3.1 - Night 3- The 7th Guest at the Sign of the Prancing pony  (Read 13112 times)

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC- Ch 1.3.1 - Night 3- The 7th Guest at the Sign of the Prancing pony
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2011, 01:12:42 AM »
Burke leaves the two of them to handle that for themselves, figuring that it needs no further mediation, and nods to Abigail once again, making his understanding of her emotional state clear. He sits down on the bed, pulls out his iPad, and pokes away at it while awaiting the limo.

Offline Voidshaper

• Ancillus
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2011, 04:03:58 AM »
Abigail nods at Gwen's explanation, silently thankful for it despite her impatient frustration. She would definitely be winging this, but she couldn't stand another minute spent with the Super Friends right now. She'd done her job pretty damn well so far - screw whatever Adrian might think. Right now, she needed some fucking space. An open road under her to start with.

Turning from Gwen, she scribbles a last message on her pad of paper and tears the sheet away, dropping it on top of Burke's cash-pad while he plays with it. Without so much as a backward glance she walks to the door, opens it, and steps out into the hall.

Hopefully this time Gwen won't blow her brains out.

Spoiler for Hiden:
The sheet simply reads Text me directions when you can.

Offline Isador

• Methuselah
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2011, 10:36:18 AM »
Gary returns his attention to the window, watching impatiently for their ride to arrive. He still isn't comfortable with the idea of going downstairs wrapped in a bloody sheet though...though careful not to be noticed by anyone outside, he sneaks a peek down towards the road below.

"Figure i'll break a leg if i let myself drop?" he mumbles to himself

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2011, 02:35:46 PM »
Gary can see Adrian talking to a young woman in the parking lot before they both take off, taking Adrian's Car.

After a While a Black sedan arrives by the road and stops close on the fringes of the parking space.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Even from afar Gary can see A man in official looking black suit wearing gloves , you might think he was a cliche CIA assassin if it wasn't for the ridicules chauffeur hat that appears as he emerges from the front seat and moving to the other side to stand in front of the car facing the motel. He checks his watch before holding his hands in front of him, waiting dutifully.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 02:39:45 PM by Radical21 »

Offline Aydoo

• Antediluvian
    • Aydoodle
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2011, 06:27:00 PM »
Peering over Gary's massive destroyed shoulders, Gwen announces to the group quite calm and clock work-like.

"I think --- its here."

Offline Isador

• Methuselah
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2011, 12:18:49 AM »
"Black Sedan? Comically apropriately dressed chauffeur? If yes to all aforementioned, it's here. Get your shit together, we're leaving...i'm kindly requesting for a different aproach to getting me out, by the way. I'm fairly confident i can't pull off an early halloween and we dont need more attention."

Gary closes the curtains on the window again, ensuring no one can peek in. He pulls off the sheet, finally revealing his expression. He looks annoyed, with a twinge of aprehension on the side.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2011, 12:21:09 AM »
"You sure we don't want to go for the 'Drunken Frat boy' approach? We run into anyone on the way down and we can just ham it up. Also, Tomaz- is this driver going to crap himself when he sees Gary? Or is he on the level?"

Burke's bow furrows, he clearly doesn't like how loosely this whole thing is being played.

Offline Azrael

• Apathetic Toreador
  • Methuselah
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »
Tomaz shrugs. "Listen, I don't know the guy from Adam. But He'll probably know who I am. And believe me, Sloth over there is nowhere NEAR the oddest looking fellow I've run with. If anyone asks, I'll say he's decked out in prosthesis for a screentest. Now can we PLEASE go? I'm STILL filthy, I'm STILL thirsty, and the carpet and drapes scheme in this room is giving me anxiety."
- az

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2011, 10:10:18 PM »
Burke motions with a smile to Tomaz.

"After you."

Gabriel walks out second with Gary close behind. He turns back as they walk:

"Remember. We run into anyone, think drunken frat boy. I'll back you. I play a pretty good drunken asshole- as many tabloid newspapers can tell you." Burke smiles ironically and motions for the others to follow close.

Offline Aydoo

• Antediluvian
    • Aydoodle
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2011, 04:21:37 AM »
Keenly introverted and numb, Gwen follows Burke and his actions.

Offline Isador

• Methuselah
« Reply #175 on: September 10, 2011, 12:52:40 PM »
Gary looks back at the sheet he tossed onto the floor, then back at the group. He runs a hand over his face before resigning himself to his fate.

He picks up and pulls the sheet over his head again and does the one thing he probably has more experience at than all these young people around him combined, being drunk. He stumbles after burke, doing his best to just try and act as he normallly does while he's drunk. Minus the swearing at random strangers and picking fights. Cant use that right now.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 09:44:34 PM by Isador »