collapse

Author Topic: IC- Ch 1.3.1 - Night 3- The 7th Guest at the Sign of the Prancing pony  (Read 13550 times)

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frenzy checks:
Tomaz: [blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 2, 4, 10, 9, 10, total 35[/blockquote]
Gwen: [blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 4, 5, 2, 2, total 13[/blockquote]

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dex+Firearms[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 2, 3, 10, 9, total 24[/blockquote]

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Spoiler for Hiden:
DMG 4(9MM, pg215,) Target Head +1 DMG (pg208)[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 7, 4, 2, 9, 9, total 31[/blockquote]

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
The noise. The piercing condescending noise. They push. They prod. They blame. Like poking a caged animal with a stick.  Crazy. I'll show them crazy.  I'll show them. I'll show them all. Can't push me around anymore.

In the heat of the discussion as the squabbling couple argues yelling at each other, never taking notice of Gwendolyn slipping the 9mm out and cradling it while their argument inflames higher and higher. The malaise she had felt just moments before turns into pure introverted rage as the accusations get thrown back and forth. Red tears streaming down her face, she points the gun at everyone in the room slowly. A paniced look in her eyes, a sorrow thats reached its fill.

She tongues the barrel and fires a shot.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:12:06 PM by Aydoo »

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Burke trails off at the end of his confession, his eyes finally meeting gwen's and noticing the strange object in her mouth. It takes his brain a moment too long to realize what it is. He is up and running, but knows instinctively it is too late.

"No, Gwen, Don't!!"

Bang.

Burke catches her as she wobbles on her feet, catching a mouthful of gunpowder smoke as she exhales it. He seizes her around the waist and moves her, carefully moving to set her down on the bed.

"this whole hotel will have heard that... Shit!!! Gwen- Gwen, can you hear me??"
Burke checks her eyes to see if there is anyone in there.

Offline Azrael

  • Apathetic Toreador
  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 266
Tomaz starts at the sound of the gun. He sees the crazy chick slump to the ground and Burke panic and try to fix it as is his prerogative.

"Dude, that shit is WHACK!"
- az

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Right as Gary wants to continue with his moaning about how this entire situation is a load of crap, a loud, familiar bang echoes through the room.

Gary reflexively closes his eyes, before realising that once again, he'd not be the one that got hit. He slowly turns towards the obvious culprit, Gwen, whom he knows has a gun. Shock spreads across his face as he sees her scattered all over the walls. It takes him a moment before his mind manages the process the whole situation they're in now.

"Oh shit. We're in for it now."

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Burke stands up after setting gwen on the bed, both hands slightly bloodied.
Heedless of this, he runs his hand over his forehead and through his hair and looks at his watch, trying to distract himself from the growing anxiety within him.
Spoiler for Hiden:
What time is it?
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 4, 4, 5, 9, total 22[/blockquote]

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Feeling it build within him and almost taking over, Burke collapses backward onto the other bed, breathing deeply and trying as hard as he can to stay focused.

Offline Friktion

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 327
Adrian shakes his head in obvious frustration during the description of the status of his car.  Something Gary said makes him perk up.  "Wait dumping what corpse?" he asks, mind racing back towards what the girl said about Ian being missing.

Before the conversation could go down that path however, Burke erupts.  Adrian listens to the rant and can't honestly blame him too much.  The car is shitty, but that doesn't seem to be the real problem.  Adrian had no idea that Burke was running around with so much responsibility on his shoulders, these shenanigans must have been chipping away at him for quite a while.  Adrian just stands glassy eyed until the sudden bang startles his attention to Gwen.  Adrian couldn't help the first thought that went through his mind: better her than me.

Watching Burke spring into action gives Adrian the motivation to take action himself.  It's now time for damage control.

"Gary, turn on the TV and find an action movie quick.  I'll man the door while you take cra.. Gwen into the bathroom and make as few disturbing noises as possible.  Burke, you and me are on scrubbing detail." Adrian walks over to the door and locks it then starts pawing through cleaning supplies.

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Burke doesn't respond right away; he is clearly shell-shocked and barely reigning in his beast as it is. His eyes are wild and he looks over to Adrian passively after almost a full minute of silence. When he does speak, his voice is devoid of emotion, stunned, and slightly raspy.

"Sure... Scrubbing detail... Tell me what I need to do."
Burke gets up and shuffles over to the cleaning supplies, following Adrian's lead.

Offline Voidshaper

  • Ancillus
  • ***
  • Posts: 203
There is a metallic crunching sound as the door to the motel room is being pulled at and twisted. A second later, you hear a rapid pounding on the door.

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Gary quickly runs over to the TV and begins zapping the channels, mumbling as he tries to find something with gunfire going on. He looks and looks and looks, his mumbling becoming increasingly more frustrated as he does, a careful listener may even be able to make out some of the foul language being used.

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Spoiler for Hiden:
Stamina[blockquote]Rolled 3d10 : 2, 5, 3, total 10[/blockquote]

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
The back of Gwen's neck pops open shooting back against the curtains glass of the window , like a bottle made of flesh and dead blood splatters that slowly slide down until falling to the ground, leaving a hole in the flesh and a gap where the 9mm bullet went out fortunately failing to hit any of the more vital organs.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Gwen is injured