collapse

Author Topic: IC 1.2- Motel Interior 2.  (Read 2628 times)

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: Interior 2- Adrian's motel room.
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
Realizing that he might have to wait a bit longer for the woman to finish writing, and not wanting to stare, he glances quickly back up at Adrian.

"Wet a towel and shove it under the door and it should block sunlight well enough... Right?..." Burke looks a bit nervous for a moment- "Are we talking about like ZERO ambient sunlight or the 'just don't get hit directly' sort?"

Offline Voidshaper

• Ancillus
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 05:33:52 AM »
Abigail tears off the page from the note pad she was writing on and hands it to Burke.

My name is Abigail Clarke. I was told by Pierre - who I think works for some vampire mayor called a Prince - to come here and look for people like us passing through town. He seemed to have a pretty good idea that you guys would be here. I'm supposed to help you with whatever it is you're doing. That's all I was told.

I'm just doing my job. We can get to all that loyalty bullshit tomorrow night. I want to hear who you people are and why it was so damn important that I come help you. But right now we need to find a place to sleep.

She waits nervously with pen and notepad in either hand at her side, looking between the two men at the bed, the girl, and the bathroom door.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »
Gabriel's brow furrows a little as he takes the note and reads it, nodding a nearly imperceptible thanks to Abigail.

Looking at Adrian for a moment, as though considering simply dictating it to him, he thinks better of it, and simply hands the man the note.

When he is done reading, he turns his head back to Abigail and nods again, this time in agreement.

"I've slept in bathrooms a couple of times. Granted, I was pass-out drunk at the time... But how bad can it be?"