collapse

Author Topic: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?  (Read 6853 times)

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2011, 07:52:21 PM »
Gwendolyn bangs on the glass of the window as Gary takes control of the car then turns to him furious.

"What the fuck man!?

What. The. Fuck. Gran-pa.

We have to go back. We have to do something!"

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2011, 08:08:25 PM »
Gary growls as he tugs on the steering wheel and accelerates the car, driving off into the dark. "DO WHAT!?" He shouts "Get dragged off just like her?? There's something out there that's trying to get us and i'm not gonna die because you wanna jump off that bridge to your death!"
 
He continues to drive, completely panicked, into the darkness, just trying to get some distance between them and the bridge.

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2011, 08:11:13 PM »
"But we have fucking super powers god damnit! We could fight that thing!?



And and.. I have a gun!"

She pulls it out and waves it around awhile she yells back at him then reholsters it and grabs the steering wheel pulling hard.

"WE HAVE TO GO BACK!"

Quote
STR + Brawl
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2011, 08:15:57 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Courage[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 8, 2, 2, 6, total 18[/blockquote]

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2011, 08:21:36 PM »
Gary's jaw nearly drops off his face when he sees Gwen taking out a gun and swinging it around the car. If he was freaking out before, he looks like he might go completely apeshit now.

Spoiler for Hiden:
[[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 3, 2, 5, 3, total 13[/blockquote]/spoiler]

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2011, 08:49:16 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 1, 6, 8, 1, total 16[/blockquote]

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2011, 08:50:07 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Dex+ Athletics[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 3, 4, 5, 6, total 18[/blockquote]

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2011, 09:02:38 PM »
Freaking out Gary Loses control over the Car, he manages to hit the breaks just in time but it spin, doing a sharp 120 degrees turn which almost flips the car before coming to a complete stop, sending Gwen flying on the backseat.

In the confusion a Gun shot pierces the Car's top as  Gwen's gun fly away landing at the bottom beneath the seats behaind Gary.



Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2011, 09:09:09 PM »
Gary closed his eyes as the car began to spin wildly, and tensed up completely after hearing a gunshot. After a few seconds he begins to open his eyes, and judging from the fact that he's not feeling either horrendous pain or is feeling his vital fluids leak out, he must've not get hit. Not bothering to check on the crazy that was sitting next to him, he puts the car in forward and begins to drive again, with even shakier hands then before, though not in any less of a hurry.

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2011, 09:10:01 PM »
"OOFF"

Gwen lands with a sharp soft thud into the back seat as the carnival ride gets off to a wonderful start. She immediately attempts to search for the firearm under the seat.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Per + Alert[blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 9, 8, 9, 6, 6, total 38[/blockquote]

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2011, 09:16:46 PM »
Finding the gun she reholsters it in her bra within her shirt a bit more securely this time, then sits up and looks around out the back window.




Gwen shudders, rubs her eyes, then shakes her head.

"What the fuck is up with this place.."

She climbs back to the front passanger seat through the middle console and curls up leaning against the window.

"Lets just get the fuck out of here."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:25:03 PM by Aydoo »

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2011, 09:29:10 PM »
"Glad that you can see it my way" Gary says through gritted teeth. He stomps on the steering wheel, mumbling "Damn it all to hell", as they start the drive towards shepards' place.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:20:37 AM by Isador »

Offline Aydoo

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
    • Aydoodle
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2011, 09:43:06 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Conscience[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 10, 7, total 17[/blockquote]

Offline Radical21

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2011, 01:04:26 AM »
Sherie's Gone, Gary and Gwen drive Shepard's house, following the directions of the GPS , missing door handle , mud stains on the edges of the rims and a bullet hole on the car's roof above the windshield of the otherwise fine vehicle makes it look rougher and more gritty as it pulls in front of the pale painted big old cottage...
Import Beer bottles, cans and a pair of white boxers and other junk liter the large wooden porch by the entrance where dim yellow light and traces of fog emerge from the indoors.

The fenced edges of the house show a savage garden with an old back-yard toilet standing against the trees,vines and grass that have long been left untended. vines and leaves cover the out house's sides and roof.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Reference Images :



Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
Re: IC-1.2: Masquerade Redemption?
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2011, 06:27:31 PM »
Gary pulls the car over near the house, though away from the front of the house, parking it somewhere where the drunks and junks wont run into it as they go about their business. Seeing the outhouse not too far away (which looks like it lived through the american revolution, including battlescars), and figuring it's better than walking into the house and stirring up all hell, he says "You go into the house, find the others, tell em what happend to Sherie. I'm gonna sleep out there...Sure as hell hope it's sunlight-proof."

Suddenly he considers something and he looks under the seats in the car. After some searching he suddenly starts talking to someone (or something) beneath the car. "Hey there little guy...Sherie aint around right now...but tell ya what, if you want i'll look after you till she gets back, okay?" He waits patiently for an answer
Spoiler for Hiden:
If Gwen listens veeery carefully, she may actually hear some squeeking coming from beneath the carseat
before sighing and replying "Fine, stay in the car then".

Gary steps out of the car and walks to the outhouse, he gets in and locks the door.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:35:11 PM by Isador »