collapse

Author Topic: IC 1.1-Room 10 03:42 AM OCT 23.  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: IC-Inside the Motel, Room 03:42 AM OCT 23.
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 09:49:26 PM »
Burke just barely holds on, promising the beast inside him the fresh blood it needs, but on his terms, not its.
You work for me, you bastard, Just like everyone else. I am a slave to nothing, least of all some hungry voice in my own head.
For a half instant, Burke's eyes flash with cold, murderous fire as his beast almost claims him, but he fights it down and looks away from the woman so she can't see it. He plays it off as being coy and rubs her leg, finally surrendering to the physical contact, but nothing else.

Burke glances over to Adrian, a very slight cock of his head to the side indicating his confusion at the sudden change in his new acquaintance's personality when Adrian bursts into manic laughter. he blinks a couple of times, lets it process, then shakes his head slightly to clear it.
"So have you... Sampled room service yet?" Burke flits his eyes in her direction while looking at him to indicate his meaning.
Spoiler for Hiden:
For Accent: [blockquote]Rolled 6d10 : 6, 5, 3, 4, 3, 7, total 28[/blockquote]
"I'm a scottish prince, not a saint, after all- and this lass is rather beautiful..."

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »
Burke's accent could pass for scottish, though the inflection isn't quite right, it is at least passable. He kisses the woman's neck softly and runs his fingertips along her collarbone, waiting for Adrian's reply.

Offline Friktion

• Methuselah
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2011, 09:57:28 PM »
"You've had a much more eventful evening Gabe, feel free to relax."  Adrian nods towards Burke at the mention of 'relax', indicating he understands clearly what is being discussed.  "But, uhh, try to remain focused, it won't do to let our guard down."

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »
There are a few moments when Burke truly wonders if he can do it. Feeding from Tomaz was easy, almost a pack mentality as they all drank from him. This woman is different... Offering herself to him for very different reasons, and all thanks to his own manipulations. Chances were good he could get a woman like this in bed without much difficulty, but with use of his blood tricks, it almost seemed like cheating. His logical side tells him that he does not want to become a monster, stealing blood from people to continue to exist, but that voice becomes quieter and quieter as his beast slowly takes the reigns, his fangs distending, and his kisses on the woman's neck becoming ever more insistent. He lays her back on the bed, sighing in anticipation. Adrian is a world away, all that exists is this pulsing, breathing, writhing woman beneath him. He blasts her with his personality once before his fangs dig in, in a wave that even adrian can feel vicariously, the strength of Burke's presence is undeniable: This is the headiest, most amazing thing you've ever felt. This guy is going to rock your world. And then his fangs pierce her flesh and any pretence of elegance or beauty is gone. It is now the ugly act of drinking blood to survive. Some rational part of Burke senses this shift, and dies a little inside. Subsumed as it is by the beast and its urges, it doesn't much matter. There is only the bliss and warmth of her vitae.
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 4d10 : 6, 4, 8, 8, total 26[/blockquote]

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 10:32:49 PM »
Burke's rational side remains in control, and he drinks until he is sated- before her breathing changes, before she shows any signs of panic or fear. Remembering Sherie's trick on Tomaz, Burke licks the wound closed, and lies back on the bed, feeling the power coursing through him- The incredible warmth, safety- like the first line after a long hiatus.
He lies there, arms splayed out, eyes closed in bliss, the rest of the hotel room forgotten.

Suddenly he really wants a cigarette.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Drawing 4BP, taking Burke up to 8.
Burke suddenly remembers where he is and what he is doing, and he sits up, wiping a tiny trickle of blood from the side of his mouth.
He smiles at Adrian, the guilty yet satisfied smile of a drug addict who has just gotten his fix. He chuckles a bit.

"Is it always that amazing? This was a first, of sorts, for me."

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 10:38:45 PM »
Shirly seems to realize that Adrian and Burke are joking about their Scottish Ancestry, After all their accents and mentions of William Wallace are immodestly glaring but she goes along with it Even as the Extreme enthusiasm she felt when she expressed that surprisingly-intense musing thought about a possible anthropological finding fades, it is quickly replaced by made insatiable desire to be with the Man she sees before her.
The Intensity of her Emotions threatens to overwhelm her as she feels Gabriel's kiss.
Spoiler for Hiden:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 10:47:34 PM »
She manages to hold herself together from passing out , the sheer excitement is as a wave of heat that washes over her as she is on the bed with him and then comes the orgasmic rush and the weakness that starts to close on her afterwards , like tiredness she cannot fight she endures through it.

Shirly manages to stay awake but seems flushed and drained from much of her energy after Burke is done feeding, She becomes sort of silent and sleepy.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »
Burke sits back on the bed, relaxing in the afterglow of feeding. He turns to Adrian, immediate survival taken care of for the moment.
He thinks he hears a car start in the parking lot, and furrows his brow a little, realization sleepily dawning on him now that reason has returned.

"To be honest, I'm a little surprised that you left your car with them... I don't think I would."

Offline Friktion

• Methuselah
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »
"It's nothing that a brief phone call to the police won't resolve.  The more pressing issue for me was in securing a place to stay for morning.  It's a shame because I really liked that car and now there's blood stains in the backseat and a broken door handle."

Adrian stretches sleepily and heads out to the window to look outside and see if he can notice anything.  He squints hard to try to make out any possible details.

Spoiler for Hiden:
activating enhanced sight

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 11:06:23 PM »
Burke sighs, obviously pained by the fact that they inconvenienced Adrian.
"Don't worry about the door and the detailing- I'll get it taken care of for you. I'll make some grape kool-aid and spill it over the bloodstains so they don't know what it is." Grinning a bit, Gabe suddenly misses the feeling of yawning. When he sees Adrian get up, he stands and joins him, the same sudden concerns pressing on him.

He pulls the curtains aside and looks out, hoping that things haven't managed to go sideways yet again.
Spoiler for Hiden:
HS on as well.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 12:11:45 AM by Malavis »

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »
Burke looks outside and appears to be listening intently, before finally sighing and walking away from the window.

"It's far too quiet out there, I'll be honest with you, I expected more yelling or at the very least, screeching of tires. I think I'll go down there and take them in hand a bit... Since they don't know which room we're in... I trust you'll help our 'guest' find the door when she's collected herself. I'll be back shortly."

The force of Burke's personality falls away noticeably, and he takes one last glance back at the woman before walking out, clearly not wanting to be in the same room with her. It's clear he feels guilty, or ashamed in some way.

Burke doesn't wait for a reply from Adrian, though should he choose to follow, he waits for the man.
He reverses his steps and returns to the lobby, hoping to find the group back in the parking lot where he left them.

Offline Friktion

• Methuselah
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 06:56:03 AM »
Adrian wordlessly nods to Burke.  Still, he stays by the window, as if lost in thought.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 11:46:40 PM »
Burke heads down the stairs towards the Hotel Lobby, hoping to catch them before they drive off.

Offline Friktion

• Methuselah
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2011, 05:19:46 PM »
Well after Burke leaves Adrian watches the car, his car, drive off.

He literally facepalms.

Offline Malavis

• Antediluvian
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2011, 06:59:02 PM »
He literally facepalms.
Spoiler for Hiden:
EPIC!!! Rofl.