PlanetVampire.com Forum

PNP Roleplay => Interactive Story Board => Fog of the Mind's Eye => Topic started by: Aydoo on August 11, 2011, 06:34:29 PM

Title: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 11, 2011, 06:34:29 PM
Quote
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha



Chapter 2:
"In which a mirror reflects the corpse of an angel."

Once again you dream. This time of less distant things. Your scarred mind recollects and tries to piece together the fractions of the information you recieved what seemed to be the night before. Slowly but surely the puzzle of your mind wants to come together. Yet for every piece that you seem to be able to get fitting snuggly in place, more slip away and are lost to your awareness. While you may be on the road to becoming whole once again, you will never be the person, the thing, you were before. You are evolving and all the ties to your past are being severed one by one.

Everyone rolls Willpower.

You awaken from another sleep. You have no idea how much time has passed. It could have been hours, days, years, or centuries. You find yourself within the stone sarcophigi that you know all too well [even if you were not when you drifted away.] However, you find the inside is much more, to say lucious, than it had been before. A velvet lining cradles the walls and edges, while underneith you, there is comfort in a padded and pillowed bottom.

Strength Roll Diff 7 (Potence gives Auto Success per point) Multiple rolls every few posts as needed untill you exit your sleeping place, or someone helps you out. 3 Successes needed to open it. Diff 5 from the outside.

After managing to pry the lid up you find yourself in the same stone cathedralic atrium you were in before, but do your eyes deceive you? The once crumbling walls are now perfectly carved and stable. The fallen pillars are upright and strong. The cracks, dirt, and grime are gone, leaving the hall in pristine condition. Along the walls and pillars sturdy torches burn and light the area, giving off a warm glow. In places there are ellegant draped cloth hanging from the walls, with intricate patterns of color seemingly weaved into it. (Patterns, not images.) Along the altar (top of map) end of the room, the altar has fine cloth lain across it. The edges of the cloth are weaved with a golden thread, and two small candelabras adorn the altar. From the altar into the pools; water drains down as some kind of hidden fountain pours out from the altar, down the various trenches, filling the pools with clear crystal water. The running water then drains down a sort of drain and the cycle seems to begin again. The whole area is accented with varieties of flowers and plants in small primitive containers filled with soil. Behind the altar is the statue of a man you do not recognise. He stands looking fierce, spear in hand. His carved clothing are simple, plain robes and sandles, with very few jewelry adornments. Around him seems to be a halo of carvings, but upon further investigation, they are actually more sets of arms, in various actions. The entrance [bottom of map] side of the room is just as neatly and beautifully adorned. A large stone double door is set at the top of a small staircase island, it is slightly cracked open and a bright warm light shines through illuminating the area allowed by the crack in a different way than the fire from the torches.

Futher noting, [Intelligence or Perception roll Diff 7] [3+ success->]the number of sarcophogi greatly out number the participants. Many are already open and there are no occupants within. Why there are so many you don't know, but it seems unnecessary unless they were either planning to fill them, or the occupants are else where. [1+ success->] The area is quite too quiet, except for the sound of the flames flickering. The air is much cooler than you remember, and even almost smells fresher. It is almost too peaceful and serene.

You know just about the same amount of background information that you knew before. The area around you however, seems even more familiar than it did before. It almost feels like a home you have been away from for years and now are just returning to from a vacation. You feel at ease and comfortable here. It is known to you and any panic or fear of death you had before from the threat of collapse or imminant demise should be gone from your mind. It is peaceful, and serene. All checks to frenzy while in this area are at -4 Difficulty.

In your mind skills and abilities have come together allowing you to access more of the aptitudes you may have known in life, or stolen from others in the next. Any skill with a 3 in it has modern basic understanding of that skill. A person with 3 Academics would thus be the equivilant of a high school graduate, with most if not all the general knowledge there in. A person with 3 in Brawl would be knowledgable in the aspect of say a school wrestling team member. This carries over through all the skills. Those skills with 2 or 1 still in them are still in the way of primitive and partial understanding. note this distinction only applies to this chapter.

Futhermore, everyone has gained slightly more mystical power as you have become intuned with the blood inside you again. Higher level powers have a slightly higher difficulty to use though, as they have freshly minted themselves within your mind. Level 1 powers work as described in either the house rules or the core book, while level 2 powers enjoy a +2 difficulty and level 3 powers enjoy a +3 difficulty. You know how to use them, but not effectively. Keep this in mind during the roleplay of the use.

Next you find yourself less hungry than you were before. While not overfull you are least for the moment sated. Everyone has gained 5 BP somehow but the thought does not cross your mind.

Based on the previous voting, players have also gained more Willpower. Do check your sheet before rolling, and make sure you are up to date. The top voted gained 3WP, next 2WP, and next 1WP.

Lastly everyone is now effectively 9th Generation. Meaning you have the ability to spend 2 BP a turn, and a larger bloodpool max of 14.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 11, 2011, 06:57:40 PM
WP
Rolled 5d10 : 6, 3, 2, 4, 10, total 25
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 11, 2011, 07:58:18 PM
Willpower:
Rolled 5d10 : 4, 6, 2, 1, 9, total 22


Strength:
Rolled 4d10 : 4, 10, 1, 6, total 21

Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 11, 2011, 08:12:44 PM
The girl opens her eyes slowly as the fog of sleep dissapates. Her mind registers the sound of running water, even if the sound is muffled by the sarcophacus. She snuggles her head further into the pillow, intent on enjoying it's soft touch for just a while longer...it's only then that the thought crosses her mind...this wasn't here when i woke up.

He fingers work their way across the fabrics and up to the walls of the sarcophacus...everything's so...smooth...soft.

But something is missing. He is.

Her eyes shoot open as the realisation dawns on her. It doesn't matter how comfortable she is anymore, her brother is gone! There's no sign of him anywhere in the sarcophacus, even though they went to sleep together the night before. She sits up, looking around inside, hoping that perhaps he'd be somewhere in a corner, outside her line of sight. He was not.

Looking up, the sarcophacus was closed off. She didn't remember closing it off. She raises her hands opwards and pushes against the stone.

Strength diff 7
Rolled 1d10>6 : 9, total 9
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 11, 2011, 08:16:17 PM
[11] awakens in the dark confined place, it is too dark, is he really awake he wonders, already his hands feel the cold sides of the stone sarcophagus interior, he lies there for a moment trying to reflect on his dreams and where or when he actually is , it all returns to him slowly along with the fragments of memory hinting of his identity..

Almost as an afterthought he pushes his strong arms upward, attempting to open what must be the sarcophagus lid but it is too heavy. he pauses, for a second shuddering at the thought of being stuck alone inside that small dark and boring world, he must get out, somehow....

[11] then remembers the cellphone, its light, his large leather clan torso shifts about grinding slightly at the edges of the cramped stone walls as his hands squirm feeling about before locking onto the familiar touch of the light cube. he quickly tries to press one of the buttons on the surface of the device, praying that it still works.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 11, 2011, 08:17:12 PM
With suprising ease, the lid of the sarcophacus rises under her strength. Lifting it up into the air seems impossible for someone of her frame, yet she seems to pull it off without much effort at all. She lets it fall to one side, causing it too land heavily on the ground.

She jumps over the side of the sarcophacus, looking around desperately. There are so many of them in the tomb! How can she find the right one! Is he even in one of them?

"Brother! Brother where are you!" she calls out
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 11, 2011, 08:59:41 PM
The Cellphone lit up above the Satyr-man's face, washing him and the confined space with faint bluish light, for a second [11]'s face was a crooked victorious grin as even this light gave him a small spark of hope even from something so seemingly meaningless, His smile faded when he looked up at the old and apparently heavy stone slab above him, trying to figure out the best way to push its center of mass, he had to try again.

Positioning his hands more appropriately this time and lifting his knees up he attempted to push his limbs outward to lift lid again.

Rolled 5d10 : 2, 7, 4, 8, 4, total 25
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 11, 2011, 09:49:45 PM
With Great effort of the muscles of all his four limbs [11] succeeds at slowly sliding the heavy stone lid out of the way revealing the space outside.

He seats up inside the belly of the sarcophagus , looking around curiously at the chamber that is now revealed to him, the dry edges of his goatee mustache perking up...
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 11, 2011, 11:03:29 PM
WP
Rolled 5d10 : 8, 9, 6, 7, 5, total 35


Scar-man awakens snuggling his head against something soft and comfortable.  Rolling over he doesn't even want to get up.  What's the point he thinks to himself.  I'm trapped in this stupid place with these stupid people and stupid ghosts.

Suddenly, in an "ah ha!" moment, he remembers that this is not where he last went to sleep.  Nor was this where he last woke up, as it was distinctly not nearly as comfortable.  "Well if this is hell, it's not too bad" he voices to the darkness around him.  Scar-man paws his hands around feeling the clash of the soft fabric and the cool stone.  He slowly sits up and tries to push the stone slab.

Str
Rolled 2d10 : 10, 6, total 16

Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 11, 2011, 11:50:25 PM
Willpower
Rolled 7d10 : 7, 2, 10, 4, 4, 6, 6, total 39

Cteniz was awake long before he heard sarcophagus lids begin to crash to the floor: staring straight up at the patterns in the velvet that made up the ceiling of his tomb, trying to see through the impenetrable blackness but failing utterly. his fingers trace the lines of soft material, as though trying not to disturb even a single one.
Even the simplest of mother's creations are beautiful.
Rise, Child, it is time to continue.- Mother's voice resounded in the crypt, decieving him for a moment, making him believe that he stood alone in the darkness, teetering above some great abyss.
panic seizing his limbs, he pushes out with both hands and feet, shoving frantically, throwing his weight around the crypt.
The abyss rises again to find me! Mother!!

Going to do multiple strength rolls as it will take multiple turns for Cteniz to do this.
Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6

Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8

Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5

Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8

Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 11, 2011, 11:54:27 PM
Heaving and crying out, Cteniz finally manages to create a crack in the sarcophagus lid large enough for the light to filter through. Here he stops for a moment and collects himself, memories and imaginings beginning to categorize themselves in his mind. He screws his eyes shut hard, trying to drive down the rising fear within him. Forcing his fingers into the crack, he gives one last hard pull, and gives himself enough room to pull his skinny body through. Grabbing the satchel and the flashlight, he takes in the room around him, making a quiet ticking sound with his tongue, seeming not to acknowledge the others at first.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 12, 2011, 06:52:11 PM
Willpower
Rolled 6d10 : 4, 5, 1, 6, 4, 8, total 28


Strength
Rolled 2d10>6 : 6, 6, total 0

Rolled 2d10>6 : 8, 3, total 8

Rolled 2d10>6 : 9, 5, total 9

Rolled 2d10>6 : 6, 1, total 0
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 12, 2011, 07:06:15 PM
As [12]'s consciousness began drifting back again into his body, he once again took hold of his senses. Before he could even open his eyes though, he was already surprised by what his touch reported to him. The discrepancy with his latest memory stood out vividly. He had always prided himself a man of reason, and he was very puzzled by the turn of events around him. [12] then opened his eyes warily, and his feeling of weirdness only grew.

A prepared coffin ??
Think. Think. Think.
Data amount limited. New input required.


[12] tried to open it once, twice, but to no avail. He then remembered that there was a place to push in order to shift it, and it slided aside easily enough.

Looking around, he raised his eyebrows, and resumed his favorite behaviour of looking deeply at things, and analyzing them before anything else.

Intelligence
Rolled 5d10>6 : 8, 10, 6, 10, 3, total 28
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 13, 2011, 02:58:07 AM
WP:
Rolled 7d10 : 8, 5, 7, 7, 3, 4, 4, total 38


Strength:
Rolled 3d10 : 2, 9, 1, total 12
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 13, 2011, 03:20:54 AM
"Hnng..." the boy's eyes flutter open and he reaches his arm over to where his sister had been, finding only plush velvet. He found this strange. She's not gone, she must just be on the other side...

He rolls over and gropes the darkness, again brushing against the coffin's siding. Panic. WHERE IS SHE? He flails around inside the confined space, knocking his arms and legs against its walls. WHO TOOK HER FROM ME? The beast inside him rages. He tries to push against the sides, but it's no use. Somewhere within one of the sarcophagi, you hear a boy screaming wild and unintelligibly.

Please...just give her back. She's all I have. It isn't fair, she's my sister. My...my... Your Life.

Without her you are nothing. You are small, and weak. You are nobody. A monster. She left because you're a pitiful creature. She hated you...

The boy stops struggling and lays there quietly, curling up into as much of a ball as the space will allow, and begins to shiver violently.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 13, 2011, 03:38:52 PM
A moment of panic passes before the girl picks up the sound of her brother screaming in his sarcophacus. That voice can only belong to one person

She runs across the tomb to her brother's sarcophacus, immediately tearing open the lid and tossing it aside like an oversized frisbee. "Brother?!" she cries out.

Strength
Rolled 1d10>4 : 6, total 6
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 13, 2011, 04:45:59 PM
[14] pushes against the lid and while it does seem to shift a little, it does not move enough for him to get out.  He hears muffled sounds from outside as well as the sound of heavy rocks crashing.  Realizing that others must be out of bed, he cups his hands around his mouth and tries to direct his voice out of the sarcophagus.

"Can someone please help me out of here? Goat man can you hear me?"
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 14, 2011, 07:35:05 PM
Seeing Cteniz's Sarcophagus moves, Goat-man approaches it, he is not sure who is inside , scratching his goatee for a moment as he looks about with a quizzing expression on his face but seeing the others opening theirs he decides to do the same and boldly help push the stone cover aside to save whoever is trapped inside.

Strength :
Rolled 4d10 : 10, 8, 2, 9, total 29

Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 15, 2011, 09:18:50 PM
[12] looked all over the place, and it didn't escape his notice that there were far more sarcophagi than actual survivors. Had others been lost in time ?

Irrelevant.

The bald man stood out of his coffin, and walked to the altar, oblivious to the reunited siblings. He was glad for them, but it didn't matter ultimately. Looking carefully at the altar, he tried to gauge whether the water was running in circles, or if it came from some place, and was drained to another. He took a small bit of silk and put it into one of the pool, then watched whether it came out back from the altar. It seemed to him that it had a deep symbolic resonance with their situation here, and he raised an eyebrow while thinking.

Int + Science
Rolled 7d10 : 9, 4, 3, 3, 8, 9, 5, total 41
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 15, 2011, 11:42:08 PM
Cteniz feels the stone move above him of its own accord, and looks up at goat man as he shoves the sarcophagus lid aside with relative ease.
Words come to him and none of them make sense within the current context.
He knows gratitude, but cannot come up with the words.
Have the words been destroyed while I slept?
Finally words return to him, seeming slightly more orderly than before.

"Thank you..." He says, uncertainly, the words flowing out slowly, as though he was trying to hold onto every intonation in each syllable.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 16, 2011, 12:11:02 AM
[11] Gives him a Satyrish crooked half Grin, offering his arm to Cteniz to pull him up out of the stone coffin.

"Thought you might have needed help" he says in a tone that attempt to hint of triumphant Bravado as he notices Cteniz gratefulness.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 16, 2011, 12:26:52 AM
At first the boy's shivers give way to a dull sob when he hears his sister's voice above him. The gods are mean, to make him think that she is there, when she has so clearly abandoned him to be stuck here forever, alone in the dark.

But it isn't dark anymore, is it? And that girl, she looks...

The boy leaps out of the coffin and onto his sister.

Dex+Athletics to perform this amusing spectacle:
Rolled 5d10 : 3, 2, 8, 4, 2, total 19
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 16, 2011, 12:27:25 AM
The silk cycles a few times before getting to bogged down in the water and snagging somewhere you ultimately cant see.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 16, 2011, 12:38:57 AM
Assuming he manages to land on her but clumsily.

Strength+Brawl to "grapple" -- i.e. sit on her:
Rolled 3d10 : 7, 2, 10, total 19

Just rolling for the sake of it...I know Isa can resist it in an instant if the girl wants to.

The boy jumps from his coffin and falls forward on his sister, bowling her to the ground. He scrambles on top of her and sits there, taking her face in for a moment. It's really her. He smiles widely but suddenly stops, his face contorting in confusion and finally anger.

"Why did you leave me?" he shouts, shaking her by the shoulders hard against the marble floor, his face smeared in blood from dried tears. "You are never allowed to do that again!" he roars, his voice filling the chamber.

Manip+Intimidation for how terrifying he is while he's angry:
Rolled 8d10 : 5, 9, 7, 10, 9, 1, 3, 10, total 54
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 16, 2011, 01:52:09 PM
The girl falls to the ground like a ragdoll, confused as to what's going on. She's about to resist, already tensing up in an attempt to toss him off him. But his screaming shakes her to her very core. She raises her arms in front of her face, trying to shield herself but otherwise making no effort to defend herself against her brother.

"It wasn't my fault, honest!" she shouts desperately
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 16, 2011, 05:52:05 PM
[14] listens to the commotion going on above him, looks like trouble is stirring.

"Hello...? Goatman?"
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 17, 2011, 04:14:43 PM
Self Control
Rolled 2d10 : 2, 1, total 3
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 17, 2011, 04:29:19 PM
"Not your fault? Not your FAULT!?" The boy screams at her, furious. His eyes narrow and he continues to speak in a low venomous tone.

"If you knew what it was like... to be alone. How scary it is. Do you know what it's liked to be scared? DO YOU!?" he raises his voice, his eyes boring into her, his fingers digging into her shoulders where he is pinning her to the floor. In his angst he momentarily wishes that he could show her fear, loneliness. So that she would understand, and never leave him alone again. This compulsion grows inside him as he stares into her, becoming a vengeful wish in his very blood.

Spending 1 BP; using The Haunting on his sister, difficulty 5 (Isa's Perception+Self-Control)

Manip+Subterfuge:
Rolled 7d10>5 : 9, 10, 5, 7, 10, 1, 8, total 44
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 17, 2011, 04:32:36 PM
Ok, I fail at roll formatting. The 5s should count as successes if we're using the standard core rules. To my reckoning that's 5 successes total, which according to the the Discipline description is..."3 months" of the Haunting. This is subject to Aydoo's approval, and how he prefers to handle the Haunting. I'll leave it up to him from here! Sorry Isa!
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 17, 2011, 06:16:59 PM
He's hurting me! Why is he hurting me! I didn't do anything! I have to get out of here but he's hurting me! I have to get out of here! Why wont anyone help me!

Courage to see if she gathers her composure and fights back
Rolled 3d10>5 : 6, 9, 7, total 22
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 17, 2011, 06:24:51 PM
The girl removes her arms from her face, her eyes glaring at her brother. Her fangs slide out from underneath her lips as face contorts with anger, she begins to struggle under his weight with strength far exceeding her appearence. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she screams in outrage.

Strength+Brawl
Rolled 3d10 : 9, 2, 5, total 16
Potence
Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10
Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4
Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 17, 2011, 06:30:22 PM
Tie Breaker, High for Isador, Low for Void
Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 17, 2011, 06:31:38 PM
Despite her struggles the boy still has her pinned down quite well, though perhaps not for long if someone else intervenes or he lets up.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 17, 2011, 07:24:42 PM
Conscience
Rolled 4d10 : 10, 5, 9, 2, total 26
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 17, 2011, 07:41:31 PM
The girl's scream cuts the boy to his bone. This was his sister. He couldn't...how could he have let this happen?

He lets go of her shoulders and tries to stand up but her struggling sends him staggering backwards and tumbling to the floor. He looks up at her from between his legs as he sits there, pulling himself up. His face is a wreck of horror.

"I...I - Oh no. Oh no no. I didn't... How -" He scampers along the floor up beside his sister, kneeling over her. He reaches out a hand gently, hesitating and pulling it back, only to reach out again as if unsure whether touching the girl may cause her to shatter into a thousand pieces.

"Are you...ok? I missed you so much. I went..." he struggles with the word, "Crazy without you." Finally he leans in close and pulls her toward him for a hug, softly stroking his fingers through her hair with one hand. "I'm sorry sister. Let's never be apart again, ok?" He pulls away, standing and offering her a hand up. Looking down at her, he is smiling, the scars on his face stretching and curling in its frame.

Charisma+Performance to add to it being genuine:
Rolled 5d10 : 4, 9, 4, 6, 9, total 32
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 17, 2011, 07:46:18 PM
Hearing the Cries of the helpless whining girl Goat man looks away from Cteniz who refuses his offer of help.
His eyes shift between Scar-boy and Cteniz pondering the situation for a moment.

"Hey Scar-boy! play nice to your sister!" he shouts from the distance, Commanding as he moves , about to approach them, however as he does so he finally notices the  stone slab covering one of the tombs shifted slightly from how it was.

He stops and attempts to move the lid off [14]'s(Scar man's) tomb

Strength:
Rolled 4d10 : 10, 8, 2, 8, total 28

Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 17, 2011, 08:11:46 PM
In an Herculean effort the Goat-Man flips the lid off the sarcophogai, with an amazing display of Strength as one would flip a table. It hits the ground with a loud dull thud and slightly cracks. One would notice his muscular frame rippling as he does so.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 17, 2011, 09:04:41 PM
The girl immediately backs off and scrambles to her feet when her brother releases her. She takes several steps back, glaring directly at him the entire time, not as she had once looked at her brother but as one would look at the monster that had recently attacked her. She partially uses one of the other sarcophaci as cover as she keeps staring at him, unsure if he'll make another move to hurt her again or is really sorry for what he did.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 17, 2011, 09:51:04 PM
When the girl staggers to her feet and moves to hide behind a coffin, the boy's smile twists into a wounded grimace.

"No..no, please. Don't leave me again. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." he pleads to his sister. A fresh red tear rolls down his cheek, snaking its way in and around the crags of scar tissue.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 19, 2011, 12:07:38 AM
[14] shuts his eyes as light invades his personal space.  Blinking a few times to wash the image of herculean strength out of his mind, he sits up.

"Thanks a lot Goat-Man.  What's all the commotion about?"  He rubs the sore muscles in his legs.

Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 19, 2011, 12:54:51 AM
Cteniz remains in his lidless crypt for a few minutes, staring up at the stone ceiling and watching the patterns in the stone form brand new shapes- designs and unknown creatures; these were-- Animals. Yes. Some instinctive part of him was beginning to put it all back together. Their kind, humans, were special among animals, and our kind was special among mortals: predators of some kind. It hurt Cteniz to spend much time thinking about it- like pushing his hand downward onto a piece of glass or holding it in a flame, his mind recoiled from it instinctively. The words were almost visible- as though shining light on them would cause them to take form and fall from the ceiling, crushing him in the weight of meaning. Cteniz looks away and curls up in the fetal position, his eyes screwed shut tightly.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 19, 2011, 09:18:35 AM
[14] shuts his eyes as light invades his personal space.  Blinking a few times to wash the image of herculean strength out of his mind, he sits up.

"Thanks a lot Goat-Man.  What's all the commotion about?"  He rubs the sore muscles in his legs.

Goat-Man towering at the edge of  [14's] tomb smiles as he looks down at the blinded Scar-man before glancing to the side at his question, seeing the kids, hearing Scar-boy apologizes now, He decides its a good time to approach them and intervene, leaving Scar-man's side.

"Hey, Hey kids no fighting now, we need to survive this situation"

He approaches [3], kneeling his tall large leather and jeans clad body besides his to try and empathize with the shorty,  his broken satyr grin causing the edges of his goatee mustache to perk up as  he address [4], he wipes it off remembering he needs to be serious and compassionate with them."

"Scar-boy's sister you forgive him right?  now who wants to help me find a way of this place?" he says to them in playful over the top excitement in the tone people often use to encourage little kids
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 19, 2011, 09:26:10 AM
A single arm pops up out of the crypt, as Cteniz raises his hand and volunteers himself without a word.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 19, 2011, 11:49:34 AM
The girl stares at the ground...she definitely seems a lot less comfortable then before. Unsure of herself, she comes out of cover and slowly aproaches the man and her brother, nodding softly. She doesn't look either of them in the eye.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 19, 2011, 05:28:44 PM
[14] looks around and takes in the new scenery.  Just like the outside of the crypt looks different, he feels different inside.  Something changed within him, he feels more... complete.

He concentrates on goat-man, imagining himself standing right beside him.  Without moving for his resting place, he whispers, "I do."

14 is throwing his voice to make it sound like he just whispered into goat-man's ear
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 20, 2011, 08:26:30 PM
Time has passed and your sense have started acclimating to your surroundings, yet there is a nagging in the back of your mind that scream for you to become aware.

Roll Willpower, in a timely manner please; I really don't want to start killing people off again...
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 20, 2011, 08:30:42 PM
Willpower
Rolled 5d10>5 : 5, 8, 2, 4, 8, total 16
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 20, 2011, 08:31:16 PM
Willpower Roll
Rolled 5d10 : 3, 1, 9, 4, 7, total 24

Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 20, 2011, 11:07:14 PM
Willpower
Rolled 7d10 : 10, 1, 10, 1, 9, 5, 1, total 37
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 21, 2011, 10:23:54 PM
Willpower
Rolled 6d10 : 10, 4, 7, 3, 8, 10, total 42
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 21, 2011, 10:31:19 PM
[12] had hardly solved the mystery of the water flowing from the altar in a satisfactory manner than the siblings started screaming at each other. It hurt him to see them such, and he felt like he had been used to solving such issues before. Yet he couldn't intervene that already the situation evolved in such a way that he was no longer useful to its peaceful resolution. His glance then shifted back and forth around the room. He knew what his next move would be, didn't he ? He felt like a moth attracted by a flame... fearful, but unable to help this attraction.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 22, 2011, 05:47:06 AM
Rolled 6d10 : 1, 6, 7, 6, 1, 2, total 23
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 22, 2011, 05:51:39 AM
Cteniz rolls out of his crypt, his heavy boots making a resounding thump on the stone when he hits the ground.

"Father advocates oblivion, but I am more enticed by the prospect of discovering why we are here. or maybe more clearly- finding why we are here as we are out in the open sky putting distance between 'us' and 'here.'"

On the words "us" and "here" he pantomimes quotation marks with his fingers.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 23, 2011, 02:27:16 AM
Willpower:
Rolled 5d10 : 9, 7, 4, 10, 4, total 34
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 25, 2011, 08:59:57 PM
"I'm all for putting some distance between us and here my loony tunes friend, but where will we go?" Scar-man pipes up.

"Anyone else think we're all going to die down here?"  Scar-man exclaims with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.  Concentrating on each person in turn, Scar-man focuses on throwing his voice to them.

"I do."

"Me too."

"We're all going to die."

"I have abandonment issues."
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 25, 2011, 09:10:26 PM
The girl walks away from what had only just been the arena between her and her brother, moving further out into the open. She glances at her brother only fleetingly, giving him a look as though she was afraid that the moment she stopped watching him he'd pounce on her.

Watching Cteniz climb out of a tomb brings out mixed emotions, mostly positive but certainly not entirely. She realises that everyone has since gotten out of their sarcophaci...as she looks around the room, a older, faded part of her surges back to the fore, the inquisitive part of herself...at the very least, it distracts her from the part of herself that is now terrified of her brother.

Intelligence
Rolled 4d10>6 : 2, 1, 3, 6, total 0
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 25, 2011, 09:36:57 PM
Everyone should seem sort of perturbed that voices seem to be coming from everyone around you in a mock of your own tones; though decidedly and assuredly still [14]'s voice. You all should still notice that there is a rancid dead smell coming from his direction, even more noticeable now with the clear and fresh smells of the water, flowers, and materials of the room. He stands out quite awkwardly from the cleanliness of the grand hall.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 26, 2011, 11:33:41 PM
Assuredly some could use bath... but it would soil the water instead, and we'd be no better so long as we're stuck in this room...

As an echo to those thoughts, [12] heard a disembodied voice closeby telling him they were all going to die. He shook his head, and watched at each and every member of their rag-tag group. They were all going at each other's throats, without really looking around them. Had they forgotten the night before, when none of their surrounding was like that ? It was no mystery [12] was about to let pass. He harrumphed noisily, and walked decidedly toward the bright warm light coming from the large stone double door.

Truely someone should take the lead here... I shall have to show them my path is the correct one...
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 27, 2011, 12:25:59 AM
The girl winces, forcing her eyes shut and holding one hand to her head. As though she broke a thought-fuse, everything in her head was throbbing and painful. Hell, everything was hurting. She didn't know why and trying to figure it out only seemed to make it worse.

The sheer confusion of the situation made her look for the only source of comfort she had left. It wasn't her brother, who had turned on her like a madman...she ran to Cteniz, clutching his arm and holding it against her face. She was shaking.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 27, 2011, 12:59:29 AM
Cteniz jumps back when something hits him hard in his left side. Like a flash, his hand is in his bag, hand on the hilt of his dagger, ready to plunge it into the author of the impact. A quiet chittering sound issues from his mouth, but as he turns to withdraw his blade, he sees the little girl latched on to him. Something very much like confusion crosses his facial features- Cteniz appears completely unsure of what to do. His left arm in a death grip, he awkwardly stands there, letting her shove his arm against her head. his facial expression cries "get it off me!!" as his eyes scan the others in the room.

After a few moments, he crouches slowly and protectively puts his arm around her, his motions awkward and mechanical, that same look of total confusion and awkwardness on his face... He gives her a very boxy hug, his body moving robotically as he pats her on the back. After holding the hug for an awkwardly long period of time, Cteniz begins looking around for what could have caused her to react with such panic. Finding nothing, his facial expression lights up, his lip beginning to curl back into a cruel mockery of a smile, his eyes glinting with what might have been glee, were it not for the fact that you see untold horror by looking into them. It ends up coming across like the leer of a complete lunatic, though you sense that his intentions are pure enough.

"Are... They speaking to you, too, Small one? I have... Heard. Since awakening. And the dreams..."
Cteniz's facial expression knits into a rather terrifying mockery of a smile, as though he is trying to comfort her- but fails miserably, as his flawless, even beautiful, face, looks as though it has been pulled back at the edges of his mouth by a mad taxidermist's binding wire.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 28, 2011, 12:30:12 AM
It's nice like this. Safe. Not alone. No one that hurts me.

Then Cteniz got down and hugged her...and then he smiled at her. Her face froze when she saw that smile. Three primary trains of thought ran through her head at that moment.

He's scary, i'm not too sure about this!
If he wants to help what's he talking about!
If i run away now, he wont grab me will he? ...but then i'll be alone again. Or with...him. He hurt me.

Her mind came to a simple conclusion, even if she was frightened. She wouldn't stand to be alone. She tried to answer Cteniz, but the only sound she could produce was a soft squeek as she forced air out of her lungs, but without her vocal cords responding. She instead shook her head in responce, unable to bring herself to reply any other way.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 28, 2011, 12:36:17 AM
Cteniz's awful mockery of a smile fades upon her response, and his eyes look down at the floor. You get the sense that he has just realized that he is completely alone in whatever strangeness he is experiencing.

releasing the girl, he sits on the stone floor and leans up against one of the empty sarcophagi, staring off into space and straight ahead. For a few seconds, he actually appears vulnerable, wounded, even...

Then the moment passes, and he sits forward, intensity and madness blazing in his eyes once more.
His mood shifts are unsettling, almost as though they are being dictated by a force outside of his own control.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on August 28, 2011, 06:32:00 PM
Confused at hearing Scar-man's voice coming from everyone , Goat man is still wondering what that was about as he looks back to the gloomy man, he flinches from his moment of confusion and notice that Cteniz is the one to get the little girl's adoration, he does not look at Scar-boy and stands up, considering Cteniz and the girl for a moment before walking off into the darker corners of the room, lighting his path with the cellphone.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 28, 2011, 06:40:47 PM
Focused on the light coming from the door, [12] hardly noticed the exchange between two of his fellow... his fellow what ? entombed ? walker-through-ages ? He didn't know, yet there was kinship of a sort. For lack of a better word, he merely called them Kindred. It seemed somehow fitting.

[12] was as mesmerized by the light. There was no physical warmth there. Yet it was an absence of darkness. The fact that it warmed his heart raised memories in [12], but he couldn't pinpoint it. After a moment trying to get a handle on those fleeting thoughts, he gave up, and opened the doors wide open instead.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 28, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
Scar-man hops out of the sarcophagus and heads towards Goat-man and the others who are proceeding forward.  Scar-man is nothing if not in favor of getting out of here.

He looks over at the crazy guy who's been speaking mostly in gibberish this whole time and eyes him up and down.  He really hasn't gotten to know him that well yet, but something about him seemed a bit off.  Scar-man's face turns into a frown.  He worries that if he got too close to him, either physically or socially, some of the crazy might spread.

His mind then wanders to the siblings.  The boy is a lot like him, physically all scarred and disfigured.  Scar-boy was also scarred mentally though.  There's a whole bag of crazy locked away in that tiny head.

Scar-man couldn't believe it, but his thoughts lead to only one conclusion about his companions.  He liked Goat-man the best.  Sure he was weird as hell, but in a more Big Friendly Giant sort of way.  Besides, he gave me my new name.

"Hurry up you two.  Unless you want the ghosts to come back!"  Scar-man yells to anyone not following Goat-man.

He waits a few moments and then throws his voice in a hushed whisper behind the girl, "ghosts love frightened little children."

She's going to snap he predicts to himself with a smile.

Catching up with Goat-man he actually feels better.  Like a group of friends.. on an adventure.. following a... Oz?  Scar-man turns to Goat-man, "You know, you remind me of someone.  It's a book that I read.  Err I think I read?  I can't even figure out why, but you remind me of a character called BFG."
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 28, 2011, 08:59:06 PM
"Come, small ones. We can see what is making that light..."

Cteniz stands and walks slowly towards the light, bringing up the rear a safe distance behind the others. He motions to both the girl and the boy to join him.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 28, 2011, 09:35:24 PM
The girl stares at Cteniz, not really grasping his mood swings. He's still wierd...but he looked hurt. Did he get hurt too?

Just as she's starting to have reconsiderations in placing her trust in him, her head starts to hurt again. She's still not sure why. Maybe it's this place. Maybe she's going just as crazy as the others.

When she hears the voice behind her, her entire train of thought crashes. As Cteniz walks away, she again clutches his arm closely, her eyes wide with fear. Not alone....dont let me stay behind alone!
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 29, 2011, 02:41:25 AM
As soon as [12] begins to open the door they swing open wildly, slamming against the surrounding walls. A cool breeze blasts through the room rustling the plants and hanging banners. The light swells brightly causing a halo to form around [12]'s form blindingly.

[Point of View Descriptions]
[12's Point of View]
[12] sees the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. The bright light touches him in a deep place with joy and hope he may have never felt since his life or embrace. It is an ecstasy of love, and every positive feeling you could image. It would bring tears to your eyes, and a bulge in your pants if it would still be possible. It pulls you forward and the light fades, leaving a dimly lit cobblestone staircase that heads upward.

[Everyone Else's Point of View]
[12] slowly attempts to open the door and then it swings open wildly. The light blinds you for a moment and you see the form of [12] step forward, the flesh sizzling and slowly stripping from the bones. Upon each step forward layers of flesh, muscle, and nerves strips away until a skeleton; a walking skeleton moves forward until he is enveloped with the bright golden light. Moments later, the light fades and [12] (normal again) is standing there at the precipice of a musty dimly lit staircase.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 29, 2011, 05:54:40 AM
There was a loud din of noise in the boy's head as voices fought for breath in his mind; like they were underwater, drowning. Or maybe it was just him. Maybe they were on the surface, shouting at him. He was having trouble telling which way was up.

Standing near the stone coffin alone, he watches as the creepy man takes his sister from him. The noises are louder, like tin drums banging against his brain. He feels blood pulsing behind his eyes in a slow rhythm. The predictability of the next wave of pain somehow makes it worse.  The man was taking his sister from him. Family.

The word crashes into him with the next wave of pain in his head as his vision blurs. He sees his sister grabbing onto the creepy man. There is a light, a monster in the door. Disoriented, hurt, ashamed and in agony, the boy clutches for the nearest thing to him. Just something - anything - to grab onto, as if somehow that would steady him. As if it could possibly stop the explosions in his skull and tell him how to fix this mess.

His hand closes around something cool and leathern. The hilt of the machete he had been sleeping with in the coffin. Almost mechanically he pulls it out of its tomb and unsheaths it. The clean scrape of metal against the worn scabbard drowns out the drums momentarily as the boy locks his eyes on the back of the creepy man. As the edges of his sight begin to get fuzzy again, and the noise grows louder, he feels his lips move but never hears what is said.

"YOU! Get away from my sister, you freak!" might have been it, but he'd never know. He just takes a swooning step forward and holds that sword above his chest in both hands defiantly, clutching onto it like it was his own sister. It was a poor substitute but he was driven to get her back. To get that good feeling back. To stop the noise.

Soon he would save her, and she would see how very, very much he loved her.

Barring some epic peace-making on Malavis' part, I might have just initiated combat :razz: Which may be the exact opposite of moving plot forward, but please forgive me all - I'm just rolling with what I think my character would do in the situation :p Happy combat-ing!
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 29, 2011, 10:38:34 AM
Cteniz chitters and backs up, distancing himself from everyone with a quick sliding motion towards the other side of the room. He crouches low, a look of confusion and betrayal on his face.

His mood and facial expression are difficult to read, and he continues cocking his head from side to side, assessing the boy and his actions as though they were the most alien thing Cteniz had ever encountered.

"Small, Scarred one..." He says, softly, his facial expression growing steadily more hurt, sad, and alone. "I make no claim on this one- or the voice that she bears.. Or the words... She is. Just like I am. I take my leave."

Cteniz backs away further towards the shadows, his motions saddened, lonely- defeated.
You will ALWAYS be alone.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 29, 2011, 11:25:47 AM
The girl watches with wide eyes as he brother comes towards her, machette held high. She hardly notices Cteniz leaving her side, or hears what's being said. All she sees is her brother, coming towards her.


Courage
Rolled 3d10>5 : 9, 5, 10, total 19
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 29, 2011, 11:45:46 AM
The girl's face contorts in anger. Her mind was clear on what she must do. He's coming to hurt me again! But i wont let him! Not this time!

Picking up the stone lid from a nearby sarcophacus, she holds it above her head and tosses it straight at her brother.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

as i have no idea how Aydoo wants me to roll for this action, i'm making a guess by saying she can pick it it up (as this is not directly combat related) with the "to hit" roll, Strength + Athletics.
Rolled 2d10>6 : 9, 3, total 9
Potence
Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2
Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6
Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 29, 2011, 06:08:11 PM
Intiative dice, rolling in number order 3, 4, 11, 12, 14, 15

Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4
Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3
Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4
Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10
Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10
Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 29, 2011, 06:14:33 PM
Dex+ Wits + Roll [3]11 [4]7 [11]10 [12]14 [14]16 [15]12

First -> 14 Friktion -> 12 Bigpaw -> 15 Malavis -> 3 Voidshaper -> 11 Radical21 -> 4 Isador  -> Last
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 29, 2011, 06:25:50 PM
The sarcophogai top begins to crumble in [4]'s hands as she heaves it above her ready to throw. The air within the room becomes suddenly stale and the banners blow hard against the wall. The room seems to quake at the very prospect of the amount of negative energy being released within. The flowers wilt and die. The water spoils and turns a dark greenish color. The once sweet comforting smells turn into that of death and decay. It becomes a place of blight, and sorrow.

You may all still combat but, well take heed of the surrounding's having changed. The bonus to Frenzy rolls is now lost though the place would help one who was trying to be Diplomatic (hey lets get the fuck out!) or Intimidating (roar I'm a monster!). All social rolls are enhanced by 2 dice.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 29, 2011, 07:05:04 PM
Even as the lid crumbles above her does the girl fail to notice her changing surroundings. The only thing she has any eyes for are her brother and how she can make sure he wont hurt her again.

Picking up the biggest shard of stone she can find, the girl tosses it at her brother, very intent on hurting him with it.

Dex + Athletics
Rolled 3d10>5 : 9, 3, 2, total 9
Strength + 3
Rolled 4d10>5 : 1, 9, 6, 1, total 15
Potence
Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2
Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9
Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 29, 2011, 07:11:47 PM
I'm posting now, but will allow for the others above in Initiative to act beforehand if they want. I'm not taking any combat actions yet, so hopefully this is cool. It might even be useful as a precursor to the actions of others, so please feel free to use it as such.

The boy grins when he sees the creepy man flee. He could still protect her. He could -

He stops in his tracks when he sees his sister hoist the crumbling stone above her head and yell at him. A confused look crosses his face. Pain. In his head and somewhere else. He lowers the blade but clutches it tighter as he now holds it in one hand. The boy raises his other hand, pointing it at his sister.

"Sister! No."

He takes two steps toward her, frowning, as the room turns to chaos around him. He wonders briefly if he might be causing this, but quickly refocuses on his sister. The plants are turning black and dying, the water becoming pestilent. Death fills the room, and the boy's voice, dark and coarse, comes with it.

"Why can't you see? Why don't you get how much I love you? We're family, sister. You ARE me. You are mine. I will protect you, not these... these -" The boy stops mere feet from the girl and turns to the others in the room, agitated and waving the sword about as he points to them all.

"You DON'T KNOW us. She loves me. She DOES. You've all just scared her. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" His voice echoes as the colors drain from the marble and dust envelops the crumbling tombs.

"LEAVE US ALONE, or ELSE!" He bellows, imagining a proud lion, yet somehow it comes out more like the bark of a vicious wolf.

Manipulation+Intimidation (including bonuses from the environment as mentioned by Aydoo):
Rolled 10d10 : 4, 10, 8, 7, 8, 4, 3, 5, 3, 10, total 62
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 29, 2011, 07:34:23 PM
As [3] begins his tirade, his tantrum, the room seems to curl and shift around him, as if his very will is shaping it to be more intimidating; his visage seeming to become one with the environment.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on August 29, 2011, 07:42:48 PM
Scar-man tries to ignore the commotion that is going on behind him.  He doesn't understand the futility of his ignorance until the very environment changes towards death.  As the first whiff of decay hits his body, a switch in his brain flips.  He spins around on his heals, all joking, laughing, and fear out of his eyes.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU STUPID BRAT!?"  Scar-man doesn't even know what he is saying at this point.  He marches straight up to the boy waving the bladed weapon.  "PUT THAT WEAPON DOWN, GET UP FRONT, AND LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE!"  Scar-man screams at the boy.  "SAY SOMETHING."  Although he does not outright threaten the child, his words are dripping with veiled threats.

Manipulation + Intimidation:
Rolled 9d10 : 9, 10, 2, 4, 6, 9, 10, 5, 10, total 65

Scar-man rubs his eyes in frustration.

Activating Eyes of the Serpent

"AS FOR YOU..." he stares down the little girl.

Scar-man stares into her eyes. Willpower
Rolled 5d10 : 6, 8, 10, 3, 3, total 30
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 29, 2011, 07:55:01 PM
[14] seems quite a bit more intimidating than [3]. More so that it momentarily shifts the focus of the room to him, and makes [3] look like the child he is. His attempts to Intimidate the group are for the moment squashed as the adults have reared their heads.

[4] is unable to move still holding the rock above her, trembling. This other man, he seems to be the stern parent. The rule maker and for the moment the focus of attention.

[4] can spend a WP to break free but is unable to move until [14] releases her, though this would keep his full attention for the duration as they stare each other down.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on August 29, 2011, 08:30:30 PM
[12] couldn't believe his feelings when he was overwhelmed by pure joy, happiness, love... He remembered that he had once been able to feel, and express, such feelings. To find back now all such things when he couldn't even remember his name... his eyes were blurred. Or was it his mind playing tricks, remembering that his eyes should be blurred ? No, it was merely life. He laughed out loud, a genuine pure laugh of liveliness.

He had hardly stridden forward a few steps when he heard a commotion behind him. He turned to face a show a madness, a mayhem of humankind at its worst. Brother pitted against sister. Strangers meddling, imposing their will. All things back to their rotten state. Everybody on nerves, without rhyme or reason, on the verge of bloodshed. The shock of seeing it was a stark contrast to the feelings in his heart a moment before. He resented them all for being so petty, so vile, so humane... And [12] was remembered in but a few seconds of why he loved mankind so much, and why he loathed it so much. He knew, he knew what must be done. He didn't need them. None of them. But could he leave them at each other's throat ? No... So he stepped back, and cried.

STOP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE !
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 29, 2011, 08:59:59 PM
Cteniz is sitting against a sarcophagus, rocking back and forth, whimpering softly.

"They shape it... The room bends to our will... Yet we can only think of violence. Thus is man... Thus are we... What are we doing here??? Mother- Please, get me out of here... PLEASE."

A creature like you is where he deserves to be. In a dark hole. YOU'RE GOING TO DIE IN HERE.
Father's voice resounds in his head like a timpani, and Cteniz cries out.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 30, 2011, 05:11:39 AM
Assuming that Friktion has kicked off the Initiative wheel with his use of Serpentis on [4].

The boy's mouth hangs open, gaping, as the scarred man yells at him, up close and personal. The man worried the boy, made him feel small. Scared. The boy even considers backing away despite himself until the scarred man turns to his sister and yells at her. Maybe it was the room's sudden foreboding, maybe it was the mounting tension in the boy's head at the thought of losing his sister. Whatever it was, he just wanted it all to stop. This was enough. All he knew in the world was keeping her from bad men like this. The boy was frightened of what came next, but he was also sure that he had to do it. For her.

He lifts the blade over his head while the scarred man is turned away from him and facing the girl. His eyes flash from fear to anger as the boy brings the machete down in one heavy arc on top of [14].

Dex+Melee to hit:
Rolled 7d10 : 10, 8, 4, 8, 2, 7, 9, total 48


I will wait for Aydoo's confirmation or comments before going any further with the follow-up rolls.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 30, 2011, 05:45:00 AM
Okay, resuming the rollings after chatting with Aydoo. Dun dun dun...

5 successes on attack = 4 dice carried over to damage pool (as bonus). Aydoo has put the machete at STR+1, and native Strength of the boy being 3, we get...

Damage (lethal):
Rolled 8d10 : 7, 10, 2, 6, 4, 4, 9, 9, total 51
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on August 30, 2011, 05:52:00 AM
Soak for [14]
Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10

The blade bites into [14]'s back, tearing flesh and muscle to the bone. As it sinks its teeth in the blade shatters and dissipates into the shifting room. [14]'s body is wracked with pain, but despite the mighty blow there is no wound.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on August 30, 2011, 06:01:02 AM
The boy feels the vibration of the impact jolt up his arms as the machete digs into [14]'s body - but just as quickly as it comes, there is nothing in his hands but a numb tingling. The sword is gone.

He stumbles backward and off-balance, falling flat on his rear. He looks up at the scarred man with childish eyes. Eyes full of fear. If he was already naked without his sister, he felt inside-out without the comforting protection of the blade.

Suddenly his surroundings catch up with him, and the boy notices the grim and desolate tomb that the room had become. It didn't make sense. This room. The sword. None of it. The boy just continues to stare horrified up at the scarred man, his small mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, trying to breath words that don't seem to come.

Courage
Rolled 4d10 : 10, 4, 3, 9, total 26
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on August 30, 2011, 10:11:41 AM
At first the thought is a whisper, Cteniz wasn't sure if it originated from his own mind or from Mother- but something kept rising, repetitive, in his own mind.
Can't let them tear this place apart... The hate rises like a storm...
No more anger.. No more anger. NO MORE ANGER. NO MORE ANGER!!! NO MORE ANGER!!



It rises in his mind like a crescendo, until finally it bursts forth from his lips as though it exploded from his very pores. The scream carries with it an unnatural, inhuman screech, as though two voices speak- one, filled with sadness, fear, confusion, like a trapped animal. The other, like a debased monster- It calls up images of forgotten, terrifying, crawling things deep in the earth.

"NO MORE ANGER!!!! WE'LL TEAR THIS PLACE APART!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE IN HERE!!! ALL OF MOTHER'S GIFTS ARE FADING- AND YOUR SQUABBLES ARE ALL YOU KNOW, MONKEY-CHILDREN!!! LET THE CIELING COME DOWN THEN- LET US BE FORGOTTEN, OR LET BEAUTY RETURN!!! The last sound that escapes Cteniz's lips is an anguished shriek, Long, mournful, and alone. After a long silence, Cteniz speaks slowly, sadly once again:

"The more I remember, the more... Horrors there are...
Does no light remain?"
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on August 31, 2011, 09:29:42 PM
The girl falls to the ground as the control over her muscles is suddenly returned to her. The rock she held above her head drops to the ground as well...mere inches from her face.

As she pushes herself up, she sees the tomb with renewed eyes. The fog of pain on her mind had cleared, allowing her to think clearly once more. Clearly, she can see the devastation that has been wreaked on the tomb. The cracked stone, the dead plants, the poluted spring. Decay in everything. She took several weary steps back. What happend?

When Cteniz screams, it becomes all too clear. They're the cause of this place being twisted...and she's the cause all of this has happened. She feels remorse...she didn't want this. But she knows that in the end, she's the cause. Visibly, more cracks appear in the stone near her, reflecting her inner pain. She takes several further steps back, she wants to stop this but she doesn't know how! Despair sets in, further ravaging the tomb near her as she retreats into a dark corner of the room. She sits down, covering her face with her hands, trying to make the ruining of this place stop by shielding herself from it.

It doesn't work.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on September 01, 2011, 06:09:14 PM
Scar-man's glare over the little girl breaks as his pain wracked body heaves and falls to the ground.  He lands painfully on his hands and knees, releasing a blood-curling scream as he feels the flesh being ripped from his back.  The pain radiates from the wound all the way to his extremities and he pants like a wounded animal as he lays there un-moving.

After a few agonizing moments, Scar-man realizes that the pain is slowly fading.  He winces in pain as he brings his feet into a crouching position, rocks back on his knees, and tries to stand up.  Noticing the lack of support from his comrades, he grunts as he rises to his feet.

Looking away from the siblings back towards the exit he takes a step forward toward BFG. 

"That's what I get for trying to help you?" Scar-man pants, obviously out of breath from the exertion of standing.  "You're on your own now, enjoy being murdered by your family."

With that he makes his way back to where he was before interfering with the children's play.

Manipulation+Subterfuge+2:
Rolled 8d10 : 1, 5, 1, 5, 2, 7, 3, 8, total 32
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on September 01, 2011, 06:11:37 PM
They're not listening... they can't think right in their current state of over-excitement...

[12] wondered what he could possibly do to help them focus back to something useful. He had heard the comment that they shaped the room with their thoughts and feelings, and wondered if it couldn't be worth a try. He walked slowly and deliberatly between all the Kindred engaged in the raucus. Then [12] focused on his inner balance, and tried to project an aura of calm and peace, serenity and harmony around him, in the hope the environment would reflect that state of mind...

Self-Control (unless something else would be more appropriate ?)
Rolled 2d10 : 5, 9, total 14
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on September 01, 2011, 06:30:36 PM
Charisma + Empathy
Rolled 5d10 : 9, 6, 4, 1, 3, total 23

Makes more sense, as Charisma = force of personality, Empathy = Feeling and making others feel your emotions
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on September 01, 2011, 06:33:34 PM
Around [12] a tiny area returns to the way it was, before the fighting had began. The area is no larger than two feet radial, but exudes a calm and peaceful aura. It manages to stay as long as [12] concentrates, and is almost anathema to the current environment around them.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on September 01, 2011, 06:40:50 PM
Limping, Scar-man collapses on the ground near the small patch of calmness and serenity as it is being restored.  He tries to stand back up, but the pain is too severe and he is too winded.

Remaining in a seated position next to [12], he closes his eyes and tries to clear the anger and disappointment out of his system.  He takes several deeps breaths and attempts to accept the serenity exuding from his neighbor.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on September 01, 2011, 10:49:16 PM
The girl can only watch as self-pity ravages her mind. She imagines her own thoughts slithering like serpents around the pillars of this tomb, coiling around them and crushing them untill the break...the tomb around her just keeps decaying more and more.

She watches...it is the only thing she has left to do. She sees the two men calming themselves, and somehow, repairing the damage that was done. Bad thoughts break this place...but good thoughts make it better?

Managing to regain a small measure of her composure, the girl forces herself to stand. She's too afraid to go near any of them yet...especially after what just happened. Half-hidden behind an empty sarcophacus, her own mind settles as she watches the other two doing their best to repair the damage done to the tomb. She doesn't go far enough to exert positive influence, but at least she manages to calm the storm of her own mind.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on September 02, 2011, 07:55:52 AM
Cteniz sees that this is working, and imagines... Mother's face. Her kind, warm face.

Green things- rains, refreshing, sun-dappled mornings, suspended between the sky and the earth- descending, descending, until he finally reached the ground.

Hunting. Feeding. The joys of sunlight and growing things.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on September 03, 2011, 10:59:47 PM
To shape anything around you, youd need to roll for it as per above. Also I'll need our final WillPower roll from everyone please :>
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on September 03, 2011, 11:25:37 PM
Willpower
Rolled 5d10 : 6, 4, 8, 9, 6, total 33
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on September 03, 2011, 11:46:12 PM
Charisma + Empathy:
Rolled 4d10 : 4, 4, 4, 8, total 20

Willpower:
Rolled 5d10 : 10, 3, 7, 9, 6, total 35
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on September 04, 2011, 03:27:57 AM
Willpower
Rolled 7d10 : 3, 3, 5, 6, 7, 7, 10, total 41
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on September 04, 2011, 09:21:22 AM
Willpower
Rolled 6d10 : 9, 8, 9, 5, 7, 4, total 42
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on September 06, 2011, 07:52:47 AM
Rolled 6d10 : 3, 4, 9, 8, 8, 7, total 39
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on September 07, 2011, 12:39:25 AM
WP Roll
Rolled 5d10 : 9, 1, 7, 3, 9, total 29
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on September 08, 2011, 06:48:24 PM
[12] kept on focusing on ordering his thoughts, but made a turn on himself, and looked Goat-man, Scarred-boy, and all of them deep in the eyes. Would they too join in his attempt to restore peace and harmony ? Whatever their choices, it would be very informative of their frame of mind, and [12] intended to sort them according to it.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on September 08, 2011, 07:20:32 PM
Cteniz doesn't look up, but he appears to be focused hard on the task at hand, restoring warmth and harmony to the room.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on September 20, 2011, 05:25:01 PM
The mix of emotion and feelings in the area create a chaotic turbulence. In some places it is wyld and shifting, in others it shows a decay like as if a great wyrm were eating through the fabric of the room, yet in some places due to the sheer will and force of personality a few weavers have managed to situate the room into its original form. Unbalanced and unnatural the room pulses with an almost demonic heat that grows hotter and hotter, making the room uncomfortable and perhaps if stayed long enough; dangerous to its inhabitants. An ear piercing shriek or perhaps howl can be heard from long away up the stairwell that runs out the room. The walls are decrepit stone, and are lined with various ill omens from cultures you barely remember.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on September 21, 2011, 10:39:17 AM
The girl does her best to try and mimic the others by trying to calm down but the sheer turbulance in the room makes it impossible for her to concentrate. The entire room seems to scream chaos and disorder, the way different forces are trying to gain a foothold in it. Though one part of her is telling her to calm down, another far louder part of her mind is telling her she needs to get out of here!

As the shriek echoes across the room, the girl's composure falters and the part of her that's freaking out is taking over.

"What do we do!? What do we do!?" she shouts at the others as the girl is torn between trying to storm out the front entrance or ducking into a corner and hiding.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on September 21, 2011, 12:19:33 PM
Goat man backs away from the walls and hides behind the tomb, repelled by the sudden heat and unholy force about the room, he ducks behind one of the tombs in hope to gain cover, concealing himself while wondering what brought this about... He attempts shun the crippling fear welling up inside him and chalk it up to excitement of the circumstances, he must not lose it now, with everyone counting on him to save them.

Courage:
Rolled 3d10 : 1, 1, 8, total 10
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on September 21, 2011, 12:23:33 PM
Shit, this is the end, the old gods finally cast their judgement on the hubris of their subject.
Goat-man twists his enormous torso inward, crawling into a ball against the tomb's footings, hoping that demons will not see him.

activate Unseen presence if possible
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on September 21, 2011, 09:49:01 PM
Even though he had come to the conclusion that this room was malleable, [12] did not expect such a reaction. Beads of bloody sweat perspired on his bald head when he released his focus.

Fools... they chose chaos when faced with a choice to set things right...

He barely spared a glance at those precious who had seemed to get on his clues, and nodded to them to follow once again. There was only one way, like it or not. But they could make their own chance, he was sure of it. He had built his life on that premise, and a bet, after all.

The man with the broken voice did not speak, and hurried to the stairway. The symbols didn't look good, but he had not yet forgotten the feeling so pure, so true that had been awakened in him. Those omens must be the product of their influence, nothing more. But caution was the better part of valor, and before striding up the stairs, he tried to gauge the potential danger that lied in those omens.

Int + Occult
Rolled 8d10 : 1, 9, 5, 7, 10, 10, 7, 9, total 58
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on September 22, 2011, 11:03:57 PM
After but a glance at the symbols, their hidden meaning was clear to [12].

So obvious, indeed... But Time has passed, and the gods have decided otherwise...

He didn't turn back to see whether others would follow him, or not. He didn't have to. There was no other way out.

Those that want to live...

He strode the stairs as quickly as caution allowed, elation in each move.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on September 23, 2011, 01:04:18 PM
The girl watches as [12]  tries to take control of the situation.

Those that want to live...

She runs out of her hiding place, following [12] at a respectable distance.

I dont want to get left behind here...will he watch over us?

At the very least, she didn't want to stay behind in this place of chaos and madness.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on September 24, 2011, 06:32:09 AM
Scar-man looks up, confused, at the change in plan from the mysterious man with the strange voice.  He stands up, slowly, wincing with pain.

"Hmm someone new leading the group, that might be a bit of a problem for some of us."  He instinctively looks around for BFG, wondering how he'll take the news that someone else is trying to play hero.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on September 25, 2011, 04:30:16 PM
With the unbearable and constant increase in temperature, Scar-man decides that the feelings and attitudes of others must come second.  He ignores the plight of others as he makes his way out.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on September 26, 2011, 06:53:18 AM
Cteniz rises and follows close behind scar-man.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Voidshaper on September 26, 2011, 07:29:21 AM
The boy doesn't understand what is happening to the room. He hates this place, and wishes it would go away. He wants these people to go away, and leave him and his sister alone.

He also knows that he must follow her. He takes a hesitant step forward as the tiles crack and crumble beneath his feet, responding to the negative energy inside of him. Then he jogs forward to catch up to her, taking his place amongst the group [12] is leading.

He does not say anything, but keeps pace with his sister. Just being near her will have to be enough. For now.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on September 28, 2011, 08:02:26 AM
Cteniz chitters as he falls into step beside the children, his face apologetic towards the boy, clearly a mask of confusion.

He walks like a monk, shitkicker boots making loud thumps resonate off the walls.

"bringing order... This is father's home tonight- but it is unnatural to impose our will on him. He will strike back for that- but in so doing, might we see the strings upon which we dance?" his eyes turn upwards towards the cieling as though he might actually see, and he moves like a marionette for one chilling moment. Just as quickly, though, and just as unsettlingly, he is walking motionlessly once again.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Isador on October 01, 2011, 02:29:06 PM
The girl looks up at Cteniz, she still seems shaken by the events in the tomb and Cteniz's odd behavior doesn't seem to be doing much to improve on that. Still, something's telling her she can look up to him, simply because there's no one else to take that place.

"Do you...do you think we'll get out of here?" she asks, her voice shaking. She lets her vision run across the group, something seems to disturb her.

"We're missing someone...the man with the goat beard."

She looks back towards the tomb they left behind. Though she doesn't seem to like the idea of leaving someone behind, the waves of heat coming at her from her back break any dillusion that she can go back and save him. She keeps up her pace, still troubled.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Malavis on October 01, 2011, 11:31:33 PM
Cteniz places his hand lightly on the girl's shoulder, protectively, before glancing at the young boy and quickly withdrawing his hand, his brow knotting.

"Father told me that we would be tested. So no-
We will not...
All...
Make it out of here..."

The silence lingers for far too long, as he glances back at goat-man one final time as they leave the room.
"We do not mourn the mighty- for their life is the rising and falling of the sun. Brilliant, blinding, powerful... And Short. We rise and fall like a breeze. Immutable and eternal."

Cteniz turns his back on goat-man and walks out.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Radical21 on October 01, 2011, 11:32:48 PM
Still unseen , Goat-man make it out of the strange burning tomb, drawn towards cooler climate, he followed the others.

Though he hears the little Girl, [11] doesn't answer, for some reason she can't see him and maybe that's a good, his pain is almost unbearable as he clutches the side of his abdomen , the sinews of his back twist as he bends ,to try and steel himself against the sensation of his raw irate flesh but to no avail.

He trails after them, climbing up the stairway.
Hearing Cteniz and the Little Girl, the thought that they care about him that much encourages him on,  just to imagine how impress they'd be when they learn that news of his demise have been somewhat exagge-- he gasps as his body yet again pulses with pain...

Aydoos message is dated "Today" as far as I could tell, so it is not expired.

Edit'd as per Aydoo's later clarification.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Aydoo on October 01, 2011, 11:45:07 PM
OOc: I can't do spoiler tags on my phone.

Rad:
Anyway you made it pretty much in the nick of time, but will have sustained heavy aggravated damage from the vitae burning out of your body.

Everyone else: take the last few hours to do what ever conversations as you all treck up the impossibly long stairs.
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Bigpaw on October 02, 2011, 05:56:56 PM
[12] walked up the stairs in a sort of mystical trance. He was reflecting on the meaning that they were released from the womb of the earth, on the fact that people once went to great ends to keep them buried, and so on. Each step he made felt lighter, the air fresher, and it lifted his spirit. Hopefully he had been released now because his plan was ready to come to fruition...
Title: Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
Post by: Friktion on October 02, 2011, 07:29:55 PM
Scar-man continues up the flight of steps in silence, mildly wincing in pain with each step.  He hums a soft tune during the trip absent minded. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal