collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2  (Read 15046 times)

Offline Aydoo

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
  • Reputation: +558/-22
    • Aydoodle
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2011, 08:26:30 PM »
Time has passed and your sense have started acclimating to your surroundings, yet there is a nagging in the back of your mind that scream for you to become aware.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Roll Willpower, in a timely manner please; I really don't want to start killing people off again...

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
  • Reputation: +299/-0
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2011, 08:30:42 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Willpower
Rolled 5d10>5 : 5, 8, 2, 4, 8, total 16

Offline Radical21

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 3023
  • Reputation: +-1344/-52
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2011, 08:31:16 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Willpower Roll
Rolled 5d10 : 3, 1, 9, 4, 7, total 24


Offline Voidshaper

  • Ancillus
  • ***
  • Posts: 203
  • Reputation: +5/-1
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2011, 11:07:14 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Willpower
Rolled 7d10 : 10, 1, 10, 1, 9, 5, 1, total 37

Offline Bigpaw

  • Neonate
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Reputation: +3/-0
  • Overall weird guy
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2011, 10:23:54 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Willpower
Rolled 6d10 : 10, 4, 7, 3, 8, 10, total 42
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Offline Bigpaw

  • Neonate
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Reputation: +3/-0
  • Overall weird guy
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »
[12] had hardly solved the mystery of the water flowing from the altar in a satisfactory manner than the siblings started screaming at each other. It hurt him to see them such, and he felt like he had been used to solving such issues before. Yet he couldn't intervene that already the situation evolved in such a way that he was no longer useful to its peaceful resolution. His glance then shifted back and forth around the room. He knew what his next move would be, didn't he ? He felt like a moth attracted by a flame... fearful, but unable to help this attraction.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Reputation: +731/-5
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2011, 05:47:06 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rolled 6d10 : 1, 6, 7, 6, 1, 2, total 23

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Reputation: +731/-5
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2011, 05:51:39 AM »
Cteniz rolls out of his crypt, his heavy boots making a resounding thump on the stone when he hits the ground.

"Father advocates oblivion, but I am more enticed by the prospect of discovering why we are here. or maybe more clearly- finding why we are here as we are out in the open sky putting distance between 'us' and 'here.'"

On the words "us" and "here" he pantomimes quotation marks with his fingers.

Offline Friktion

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 327
  • Reputation: +224/-2
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 02:27:16 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Willpower:
Rolled 5d10 : 9, 7, 4, 10, 4, total 34

Offline Friktion

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 327
  • Reputation: +224/-2
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2011, 08:59:57 PM »
"I'm all for putting some distance between us and here my loony tunes friend, but where will we go?" Scar-man pipes up.

"Anyone else think we're all going to die down here?"  Scar-man exclaims with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.  Concentrating on each person in turn, Scar-man focuses on throwing his voice to them.

"I do."

"Me too."

"We're all going to die."

"I have abandonment issues."

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
  • Reputation: +299/-0
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »
The girl walks away from what had only just been the arena between her and her brother, moving further out into the open. She glances at her brother only fleetingly, giving him a look as though she was afraid that the moment she stopped watching him he'd pounce on her.

Watching Cteniz climb out of a tomb brings out mixed emotions, mostly positive but certainly not entirely. She realises that everyone has since gotten out of their sarcophaci...as she looks around the room, a older, faded part of her surges back to the fore, the inquisitive part of herself...at the very least, it distracts her from the part of herself that is now terrified of her brother.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Intelligence
Rolled 4d10>6 : 2, 1, 3, 6, total 0

Offline Aydoo

  • Moderator
  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1055
  • Reputation: +558/-22
    • Aydoodle
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »
Everyone should seem sort of perturbed that voices seem to be coming from everyone around you in a mock of your own tones; though decidedly and assuredly still [14]'s voice. You all should still notice that there is a rancid dead smell coming from his direction, even more noticeable now with the clear and fresh smells of the water, flowers, and materials of the room. He stands out quite awkwardly from the cleanliness of the grand hall.

Offline Bigpaw

  • Neonate
  • **
  • Posts: 71
  • Reputation: +3/-0
  • Overall weird guy
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2011, 11:33:41 PM »
Assuredly some could use bath... but it would soil the water instead, and we'd be no better so long as we're stuck in this room...

As an echo to those thoughts, [12] heard a disembodied voice closeby telling him they were all going to die. He shook his head, and watched at each and every member of their rag-tag group. They were all going at each other's throats, without really looking around them. Had they forgotten the night before, when none of their surrounding was like that ? It was no mystery [12] was about to let pass. He harrumphed noisily, and walked decidedly toward the bright warm light coming from the large stone double door.

Truely someone should take the lead here... I shall have to show them my path is the correct one...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Offline Isador

  • Methuselah
  • ****
  • Posts: 334
  • Reputation: +299/-0
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2011, 12:25:59 AM »
The girl winces, forcing her eyes shut and holding one hand to her head. As though she broke a thought-fuse, everything in her head was throbbing and painful. Hell, everything was hurting. She didn't know why and trying to figure it out only seemed to make it worse.

The sheer confusion of the situation made her look for the only source of comfort she had left. It wasn't her brother, who had turned on her like a madman...she ran to Cteniz, clutching his arm and holding it against her face. She was shaking.

Offline Malavis

  • Antediluvian
  • *****
  • Posts: 1160
  • Reputation: +731/-5
  • Legacy Of The Triangle
Re: Fog of the Mind's Eye: IC: Chapter 2
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »
Cteniz jumps back when something hits him hard in his left side. Like a flash, his hand is in his bag, hand on the hilt of his dagger, ready to plunge it into the author of the impact. A quiet chittering sound issues from his mouth, but as he turns to withdraw his blade, he sees the little girl latched on to him. Something very much like confusion crosses his facial features- Cteniz appears completely unsure of what to do. His left arm in a death grip, he awkwardly stands there, letting her shove his arm against her head. his facial expression cries "get it off me!!" as his eyes scan the others in the room.

After a few moments, he crouches slowly and protectively puts his arm around her, his motions awkward and mechanical, that same look of total confusion and awkwardness on his face... He gives her a very boxy hug, his body moving robotically as he pats her on the back. After holding the hug for an awkwardly long period of time, Cteniz begins looking around for what could have caused her to react with such panic. Finding nothing, his facial expression lights up, his lip beginning to curl back into a cruel mockery of a smile, his eyes glinting with what might have been glee, were it not for the fact that you see untold horror by looking into them. It ends up coming across like the leer of a complete lunatic, though you sense that his intentions are pure enough.

"Are... They speaking to you, too, Small one? I have... Heard. Since awakening. And the dreams..."
Cteniz's facial expression knits into a rather terrifying mockery of a smile, as though he is trying to comfort her- but fails miserably, as his flawless, even beautiful, face, looks as though it has been pulled back at the edges of his mouth by a mad taxidermist's binding wire.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 01:08:36 AM by Malavis »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal