collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Microsoft has been blocking mail from PlanetVampire.com, possibly for the past month. If you have a Hotmail, Outlook, or Live.com email address (or have been trying to message a member with such an email address) your messages might not have got through. You may also have been unable to receive password reset/activation emails. We are aware of this problem and are trying to resolve this issue with Microsoft. If you are having problems getting access to your account, please email Sam with the address networking [at] samspin [dot] net . Update: We have managed to get ourselves removed from Symantec's blocklist, which Microsoft appears to use. You may wish to try again if you have been having problems.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Your Session has already Timed Out.  (Read 462 times)

Offline Acleacius

• Antediluvian
Your Session has already Timed Out.
« on: May 20, 2017, 04:44:30 PM »
Wanted to say thanks for fixing my account, since I haven't been able to log in for 48 hours due to an issue or bug. As soon as I tried to log in, got an error saying....
Your Session has already Timed Out."

Thanks

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Offline samspin

• Administratrix
  • Neonate
Re: Your Session has already Timed Out.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 04:28:44 AM »
Wanted to say thanks for fixing my account, since I haven't been able to log in for 48 hours due to an issue or bug. As soon as I tried to log in, got an error saying....
Your Session has already Timed Out."

Thanks
No problem, it turned out to be a hiccup caused by a recent SMF security update, your prompt complaint helped ensure that it was fixed relatively quickly too before other lots of people got affected. Well done  :smile:

* Game Files